Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 6 Empty lordpyromon | 9187 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:(So... who's turn is it?)
I basically gave Mike his cue but you could continue if you want.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:38 am

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 6 Empty Mad Mike | 9007 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
I'm working on it now... Razz

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:43 am

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 6 Empty Mad Mike | 9007 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
I finally took the time to finish this and continue the story, rejoice! Very Happy It took me over 3 hours to get all of this right since it involves a lot of important lore and stuff. Hope you all find it very interesting and that we can get this back on track once again Smile

The little hacker drone had barely managed to escape from the horde of Corrupted in the tunnel. It was cowering under a sewage drain too small for any of them to reach into. The drone had received heavy damage, its wings were completely destroyed along with two of its six legs. Jensen was still in control of the helpless little drone, it had placed relay transmitters along the tunnel to boost the signal. But it didn’t seem to be of any help now, he was cursing and kicking the inside of the SUV in frustration. Without the help of the drone, Jensen thought that Blaze would most likely take an overly aggressive approach and possibly ruin the timing of the mission. He cleared his head and decided that he wasn’t out of the game yet. Once the Corrupted had scattered the drone limped out of its hiding spot on its 4 legs and searched for a way inside the building. It couldn’t fly up to the hatch, and even if it could it would be too heavy for something so small to lift -- but fortunately, Jensen had an even better idea. Once the drone had found a pipeline that was big enough, it used its blow torch to rip a hole through the pipe and started crawling up inside. There wasn’t any water flowing through, so he assumed it was part of the unused sewage system that had been in use at the time of the buildings construction, over a hundred years ago.

Once the drone had climbed high enough, it started making its way out of the pipe and then out of the walls. It was finally inside. The first thing Jensen noticed was that this didn’t seem to be the same room Blaze had entered through the hatch, but it did seem to be part of the main research lab, and Jensen couldn’t resist his scientific curiosity.
“I think I should investigate this place just for a little while, I’m sure Blaze can handle it himself.”
Jensen started thinking about how the last time he got curious about Horizon’s big secrets, it had gotten someone he loved killed. But he didn’t have anything to loose now, and this could be his only opportunity to find out what was so important so that they had to frame him and destroy his life just to keep it quiet.

The first things he noticed was the expansive computer system rigged all across the lab, along with test tube ovens, freezers and such. Something that caught Jensen’s interest was what appeared to be operating tables and big blue canisters stacked next to them at the opposite side of the lab. As the drone limped towards the place, it came across a desk filled with papers, folders and a recorder. Jensen forgot about the operating tables and the canisters and realized that he might get more information from some of the tapes by the recorder. Because of the drone’s damages it was having trouble putting the tapes in, despite the fact that it was built for these type of situations. The first tape was labeled “Subject 905” and played through the small speakers as the drone pressed the play button.

“This is Dr. Van Nostrand, May 5th 1985, one week since last log. After one week of gradual increase of the injections subject 905 is showing great promise. Mental state is still fully intact, and the body shows no signs of rejection. The subject is able to perform basic tests and demonstrations, but we are confident that by increasing the dosage gradually we will get more impressive results. The data collected from the artifact and the interrogations have led to major leaps of progress. I think we may be at the verge of a breakthrough! End of log.”

The recording went quiet for a few seconds before the voice played once again.

“This is Dr. Van Nostrand. May 12th 1985, one week since last log. The subject has shown itself to be yet another failure. We continued with the injections as planned and received good results until three days ago when we recorded signs of mental trauma. After further deterioration of Subject 905’s psyche the use of constraints became necessary. Once we have made our final analysis the subject will be released. Perhaps a smaller dosage of mana over a longer period of time will yield more success with subject 906. End of log.”

Jensen couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed with information at this moment, but he hardly had any time to process any of it before the drone had put the next tape into the recorder, this one was labeled “Interrogation 5”.

“Last time we talked, you were about to tell me about the artifact we found you with. What can you tell us about it?”
“It is an ancient relic left behind by the great ones who came to the world before us, the Forerunners. The legend says it to grant you the powers of the spirits.” Jensen quickly noticed that the interrogated man sounded as if he was speaking through a low pitch voice filter, but he couldn’t understand why they would try to hide the identity of their own prisoner, it didn’t make much sense to him. “Without it, we are merely hosts of the powering spirits, vessels, but with the relic lies the potential to become one with them, to become a god.”
“How does this relic work exactly?”
“Do not let yourselves be deceived by my words, it was not meant for those who are, unworthy… That is all I will share at this moment.”
“Very well… then we will continue this conversation at another time.”

The recording ended, and Jensen was now even more confused over the amount of cryptic information he had received in such a short period of time. The more he heard the more questions arose and therefore his only concern at the moment was to find out more. He had the drone search the desk and see if there were any more tapes to be found. But it would have to work fast, the loud ringing and the blinking red lights had informed him that the alarm had just gone off in the whole building. Jensen thought that if everything had gone according to plan, the Mayor would be dead and the artifact would be with Blaze by now. All he could do now was to find as much information as he could, before anyone found him, which didn’t take long. One of the guards managed to catch a glimpse of the drone through a window as his group was running past the lab. The guard made a stop and opened the door to the lab.
“God dammit!” Jensen sighed and regretfully ordered the drone to self-destruct. All he could do now was wait for Blaze to return and take notes before he forgot everything he had just heard.

PS: I know you wanted me to write what happened with Jensen and Aquos, and I will! I'm not done yet. Don't post anything new yet Pyro (everyone else can post freely though if you want, just don't jump too far ahead). It's just that my head is starting to really hurt after hours of writing so I will write the Aquos confrontation tomorrow. I also wanted to post this seperately since it's already so long Razz

PPS: PandorasBox, I like that you created a character for Horizon's CEO! And I could not have thought of a cooler name myself. He will definitely be an important character in Jensen's story Wink

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Mad Mike
Bumb!

Can we get this moved to Community Creations so it doesn't get deleted? (Wierd that only one page of threads apprears now..)

Fri May 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Mad Mike
Jensen frantically filled several sheets of paper with incoherent notes and reminders, his writing would most likely have been impossible to read or understand by anyone but himself. He was so focused on piecing together what he had just heard, that he had completely forgotten about Blaze and Akira – until he heard the sound of the sewer hatch sliding across the ground outside the SUV. The sound made him snap out of his thoughts and refocus on the mission.
“Blaze, is that you?”, he whispered over the radio. “Blaze?... Crap.”
After realizing that he hadn't received any communications in a while now, Jensen decided to investigate the source of the sound with caution and quietly opened the back door to step out. As he peeked around the SUV towards the hatch he didn't see Blaze, but instead a young girl laying on the ground struggling to get up. She didn't seem to be hurt, just exhausted.

Before Jensen could even think about what he should do with this situation he heard a voice coming from the sewers. At first he thought that it might actually be Blaze this time, but he quickly realized that wasn't the case this time either.
“Were are you going!?, a figure yelled as it climbed up the ladder. “Why did you leave me? What about our family!” The Corrupted put it's arms on the street and moved it's head around in hysteria searching for the young girl. It was searching in the opposite direction to were she was, so she quietly got to her feet and tried to sneak away.
“You selfish b*tch!”, it yelled as she was discovered and started running, without getting very far though. The Corrupted started emitting electrical discharge around itself and fired a bolt of electricity to her back, making her fall to the ground and twitch violently. As it fired another bolt at the girl Jensen was surprised to see her turning back and forth between a liquid and solid form, still completely helpless though. He decided it was time to put a end to this, so he turned the corner of the SUV and shot the corrupted. The bullet left a large hole in it's torso and the knock-back pushed the body back into the sewer. After Jensen had closed the hatch he walked towards the girl who was now up on her feet trying to catch her breath, still twitching slightly and still weak.
“You ok?”, he asked.
“Yeah, I'll be fine.“ She said quietly, with a slight distortion in her voice (probably a result of her abilities combined with the electrical discharge Jensen figured). “Thanks”.

Jensen didn't notice until then that this was the same girl he and his associates had confronted at their meeting place a few days earlier. This made him even more cautious – but he also felt guilty for what Akira did to her back at the mall, and for not helping her sooner a few seconds ago. Right now he was hoping she didn't recognize him, although that would be unlikely.
“You shouldn't be walking around the sewers this late, kid. Especially on a school day.” he said to try and lighten the mood, although he realized it probably wasn't helping.
“Mind your own business, gramps.”

She turned around and took a few steps before she  found a gray cylinder on the ground and picked it up to check if it was still intact. Jensen caught a glimpse of what looked  like a forerunner symbol on the side of the cylinder. This confirmed that her being here wasn't just some random coincidence, and he couldn't let her get away with what was likely to be the artifact and the mission objective. If he wouldn't have left his stun darts in the SUV he would have stunned her and taken the artifact, but all he had was his explosive rounds – and he wasn't going to kill a child for it, no matter how significant it was. He decided to first try and talk to her and walked up to were she was standing.
“What's your name, kid?”
“It's Aquos. But I think you already remember that from the last time we met.”, she said trying to sound cold, even though she was still slightly disoriented. The distortion in her voice was gone at least.
“Yeah...I'm sorry about that. I don't usually involve myself with those kinds of people, or do any of these things really. I'm not proud of a lot of things but sometimes you don't have much of a choice, I'm sure you understand that.”
“Are you getting somewhere or are you just having a midlife crisis? What do you want?”
“That artifact you have there, I'm not sure how you found it, but I really need it.”

Jensen wasn't sure himself were he was going with the conversation or why she would listen to him, but he thought he would try to convince her by just being honest about the whole situation.
“So do I. Like you said, I don't have much of a choice.” She was feeling better by now and started becoming impatient instead.
“Look I'm doing you a favor! Even if you don't give it to me, you shouldn't hold on to it, the sooner you get rid of it the better! And I know you're probably good at taking care of yourself most of the time, but you have no idea what that is or who's involved. I do. Besides, I could have just shot you by now and taken it if I really wanted to, but I'd rather help you out here.”

A short silence broke out, Jensen meant what he said, but felt that he had messed up as it would probably just come across as typical dishonest drivel. In retrospect, he regretted that he hadn't just threatened to shot her in the first place, it would have been much easier.  Aquos didn't say anything but seemed to actually give a thought to what he said.
“Just give me the artifact. I don't want to be your enemy.”

Jensen was surprised to actually see her slowly handing the artifact over, but just as he reached out to take it he realized that the whole thing had been a big mistake. She grabbed his arm and twisted it while tripping his legs at the same time. He fell backwards and hit his head on the asphalt, causing him to pass out for several seconds. When Jensen woke up to see Blaze without the artifact, he knew that the mission had been a failure.
“Let's hope things at least went better for Akira”, he thought to himself.

And there you have it, now we can finally move on with this! I'm gonna be going away for a week right now, but I'm bringing my tablet so I might still be able to participate. Although I wont be able to drive the plot like I've done before (so I guess it's Anthony's time to do that). Since Aquos is Pyro's character we'll leave it to him to decide what happens with her.

I suggest the next event starts with Fontane interrogating Akira, (being pissed about his killing spree and the failure on the artifact part) and Jensen/Blaze outside or on their way to him. You decide Razz

Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 6 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9339 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
"What the hell happened?!?!?!" Fontain yelled.

"I, I don't know." Akira said reluctantly, sounding confused.

"You don't know? You don't know?!?!?! You better start knowing or your a*s is done!!!."

"I f*cked up!!!" Akira blurted out, his voice trembling. "Is that what you want to hear? I--Cheesecake!--up!!!" Akira stood up from his chair in Fontain's office and started pacing in a tight circle. He was having a panic attack caused from what happened the day before. Fontain leaned back in his chair and tried to calm down. He took a deep breath.

"*sigh* Look, let's go over what we got right." Fontain said slowly. "You whacked the target. You got him good. Now the package wasn't your screw up. No, that was the other two f*cks. They'll be getting a good ringer when they get here. But for now, it's just you."

"So what happens now???" Akira said, still panicking. His pacing now more back and forth.

"Well you said it yourself. You -Cheesecake!- up. I knew quite a few people in that room, and now they're gone. The only reason your not already dead is because Jensen is an old friend of mine. You guys made me lose a very valuable asset and unless you get me something to make up for it, you're done."

Akira started pacing faster and after a few moments of intense thinking replied. "Okay, so you're in the weapon business, right?"

"Of coarse."

"Well I know someone who is also in the business of contraband and I think I could get him to sell to you in bulk at a serious discount, drugs too."

"What makes you think he'll do that for you?"

"Because he's my brother." Akira slowed down a bit.

"Okay, but I want that package back. This is just to get you back on my talking list."

"Deal, you won't regret this."

The door opened and a goon looked in. "Sir the other two are here and are waiting for you to be done."

"Alright, good, good. You get that job done and get back here. We'll talk about how to get yourself unfucked."

Akira walked out and made eye contact with the with Jensen and Blaze, but kept walking. The two walked into the office and the goon closed the door behind them. He left the building and walked across town a bit. He eventually made his way to an apartment building that would have looked abandoned if the lights hadn't been on. He took out a key and unlocked the three locks on the door. He walked in to see a room that used to be a lobby, but is now filled with OD green cases and crates, all covered in tarps and foliage netting. A man who looked like he was in his mid thirties with dark skin, short light gray hair, and green eyes was checking off things on a clipboard.

"Kiba!"

"Hey, what are you doing here? You're not dew back for another two weeks."

"Yeah, I'm actually not here for that... Look, I need your help. Something happened and I owe someone big a lot just to get back in with him."

"Huh, what happened?"

"You don't need to know."

"Akira!? What happened?"

"I f*cked up and lost control... hard."

"In public?!?!?!"

"I didn't have my pills on me."

"What??? I *sigh* were there any sur-"

"No. No survivors" Akira chokes up on his words.

"Akira, you need to stop with this magic sh*t, you need to know what your doing!"

"I do know what i'm doing!!!"

"If you knew what you were doing, you wouldn't be having problems like these!!! You're harming yourself and now people around you! You went to far this time..."

"I didn't come here for a lecture on my choices."

"Then what did you come for, what do you need from me?"

"Have you ever heard of a guy named Fontain? I said you would sell to him..."

"Oh, sh*t..." Kiba turns away and rubs his neck.

"...At a discount."

"Sh*t!!! What the hell are you thinking of Akira?!?!?!"

"Kiba I need this, okay?! It complicated but I need this."

"Huh, if Dad could see us now... Alright i'll open trade. But don't you EVER pull me into something like this again. Take your pills in advance too." Kiba Throws an orange bottle of pills to Akira and he catches it. "That plus what you have now should make you good for another 5 weeks. Now go and get out of here."

Akira walked out and slammed the door behind him. He took out his half broken phone and called Fontain.

"I talked to my guy and he'll do it." Akira said.

"Good. Now get back here. I had a talk with the other two, and now we need to figure out how to get that package."

Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:24 am

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 6 Empty lordpyromon | 9187 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
(I finally got around to writing this!)

"So you were attacked by how many men?" Fontane asked as he sat behind his desk listening to Blaze's story. "A few hundred of them at least, all armed to the teeth. I fought off wave after wave of them but they kept coming, eventually they exhausted me to the point to where ten of 'em managed to pin me to the ground and knock me out. When I woke up the device was gone!"
"Hmmm, interesting..." Fontane had a look of concentration as if trying to piece many things together "I just have one question for you."
"Ask away, sir."
"How stupid do you think I am?" Fontane's voice was harsh, almost breaking into a shriek "a guard witnessed a girl who used some kind of melting magic spying on our operations." Blaze let out a nervous chuckle, "And you think some kid beat me up, knocked me out, and took the thing? That's ridiculous!" Fontane was enraged at Blaze's constant denial. He leaped from his chair, bolted over to Blaze and grabbed him by the collar of his coat, dragging him down to his height. "I've seen this magic my guy described before, it's extremely dangerous for the user as well as anyone that opposes it. Even a kid with that power can be lethal, tell me everything you know about her." Blaze stood there still hunched over staring into the man's eyes, his resting scowl contorted into a sadistic smirk as flame seeped from the corners of his mouth, Fontane had to take a few steps back because of the heat "Her name is Aquos, the corrupted are terrified of her and she says I killed her mother, that's all I know." Fontane relaxed a little "Yeah, that'll do it. Well did you do it?" Blaze stood upright again and leaned next to the window "As a merc I have tortured people, robbed people, roughed people up, protected people, but I've only killed a handful of people, and not one of them was a woman." Fontane thought about this for a while "So you think she has the wrong guy?" "Without a doubt!" Blaze snapped back "but..."
"But what?"
"I can't help but feel like she remembers something that I don't." Fontane looked at Blaze with a stone cold expression "Is that why you couldn't bring yourself to use your full potential against her?" Blaze glared at him with a mixed look of annoyance and surprise "How did you know that I didn't use my full potential?" Fontane chuckled "I've been running a mob most of my life, I've seen tons of people just like you. People like you don't lose unless you want to lose, you only hold back when you want something out of it, am I right?" Blaze didn't know what shocked him more, the fact that Fontane can read him like a book or the fact that he called him a person, he's never been referred to as a person before, he's been called Demon, Creature, Monster, Giant, Cyborg and many other names but he's never been called a person before. "You're right" Blaze sighed "I need to know what she knows, I just need to find a way to subdue her without killing her." Fontane's eyes followed Blaze as he walked out the door "How do you plan on doing that?" Blaze stopped at the door, looked over his shoulder and confidently announced "I have absolutely no idea!" And stormed out.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:(I finally got around to writing this!)

I'm finally done with work now (although school is comming in a few weeks...) so I'm really excited to pick this up again. I do it today though, but I'll just write some of my thoughts here quick.

At first I thought we sort of hit a dead end here, but now we actually have a whole lot of things going and many possible directions to take!

We have things going on around Aquos, we have stuff going on for Akira, and I have stuff planned for Jensen too (which will become more clear once I've written his talk with Fontane). The groups next move will probably involve tracking Aquos and/or more investigating on Horizon, but a possibility is that the group will make a temporary split and go after diffrent objectives for a while. Since I've been a bit dominant with the plot, now is a good time to give you guys some space if you want to explore something diffrent. But I do have a lot of stuff planned aswell Smile

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 6 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8964 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
(Nuh-uh. Nope. I don't care if it's been 40 years since the last post. I loved this RP and I want to at least post one more time before it dies for good. Razz )

(Oh, and this post is everything that happened with my character from the time Fontane gave Blaze, Akira, and Mike their mission till when everyone first gets to the gala)

As Trevel explored the warehouse he became less and less interested in the the actual warehouse and it's weaponry and more and more interested in the people he had originally followed into the warehouse. Well, actually, he was only really interested in the big, pyro, machine, ...guy.

"Man, f*ck this warehouse. I have to find f*cking Cyborg's hotter cousin.. *chuckle* ...He busted up my f*cking place.."

After wandering and sneaking about, Trevel finally came back to the area in which he had seen the men some time before.

"I'll just wait here I guess. I mean, the windows are covered, so I can only assume that they're in there."

So, Trevel sat and waited and waited and wai-....you get it.

"Whoa, what's he doing? Some lackey running back and forth for.....no reason? Oh, he's getting something for 'em.

After a short time of nothing happening but Trevel watching the guards and others run back and forth getting things...

HIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

"The f*ck? A snake? I don't do snakes man.."

...a metal crate on the other side of the building started to....

"What the f*ck...Is that box f*cking melting? Who the f*ck is just throwing around magic in here? And it's matter manipulation magic at that. What the f*ck dude. Oh sh*t. No, no, no. Please, don- F*CK MAN. HE F*CKING MELTED. F*CK."

Fortunately, none of the guards were alerted to Trevel's yelling and projectile vomiting because of how far away he was.

"I gotta f*cking go...f*ck man. I don't even care about that f*cking fire cyborg f*ck anymore... Sh*t my f*cking throat burns.."

While Trevel trudged back to his ruined apartment ("Thanks Megatron") all he could think about was that guy that had changed states of matter and his painting.

"F*ck... I just wanted to *cough cough* finish my f*cking painting.. Now, I won't have enough time to finish it before the d*mn gala.. Sh*t man."

3 Days Later

Spending two days straight trying to patch up a hole in your wall as well as trying to watch out for additional rocks that could break additional ceramic tea cups can be quite debilitating to one's mood. And poor, poor Trevel was, yet again, a prime example.

I f*cking hate cyborgs. And f*cking rocks. And f*cking metal.. I'm gonna have nightmares about that dumb*ss for the rest of my f*cking life. I still don't know how I found time to finish this thing though."

He said as he stared at his finished painting of an older man holding a young boy with a green jewel in his hands.

"Ehh, I guess it's alright. Hopefully I can finally find him this time though... Bah! I don't have time for fantasies. I'm just gonna take it down there and see what happens."

The East Tontra Science and Art Gala held some of Tontra's most prestigious citizens and leaders. Important scholars, politicians, scientists, artists, and celebrities attended the event. Even, Mayor Santiago made appearances sometimes, giving speeches and what-not. Around 7 pm some of the less wealthy guests arrived, followed by guests as important as the mayor himself. All of which were standing outside in a crowd.

"I really don't like this place. Everyone's so d*mn smug.. I'm just here so I can show him my artwork. Guess, I'll just have to wait. OH, is that him?... Ahh, nah. Just some guy waving to someone...wait. Who was he waving to? Whatever.. I think it's time for us to head in now. Hopefully, I can find him this time. F*CK no, Trevel. Stop with the d*mn fantasies. Sh*t..

Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 6 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8964 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
As Trevel made his way into the building, squeezing between the various celebrities and such, he sensed something. Something....malicious. (Dum Dum Duduuuuuum!)

"Whoa.. I don't like that, whatever it is. Some kind of malicious intent in the air. What the f********ck yo. I swear to god, if cyborg boy and his friends are here.. Oh sh*t is that guy okay? Did he just fall?

Trevel asked as he watched the man's body dip behind a wall of guests and rich folks. And as if God was taking him completely serious, a man who looked very similar to the previous man started to rise from the floor, steam expelling from his mouth.

"Oh, f*ck me. Why the f*ck is all th- OH SH*T!!"

And just as Trevel hurriedly made his way into the gala to search for someone, he hurriedly made his way out when a gust of icy wind came rushing towards him and the other guests.

"WHAT THE F*CK, FROZONE!? I JUST WANTED TO RELAX YOU D*CK!! Sh*t, shut the f*ck up before he goes all ice age on your a*s Trevel..

The man then started to make his way to the mayor, who was helpless frozen to the floor

"Oh no, f*ck this. I'm going home. I've had enough of seeing people get f*cking killed. I ain't watching no more.

Not making it even half way back to his apartment before he heard a gunshot.

"F*******ck me yo. I f*cking hate this city.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Mad Mike
I'm currently working on a unrelated novel, although now I feel kind of bad for not continuing with this...

I still have my notes for how I planned this story to go eventually, but I'll have to re-read a few pages on the RP to refresh my memory. Then I'll see if I can write up something good enough to spark some life back into this Wink

Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:52 am

EpicGhostKilla121
Mad Mike wrote:I'm currently working on a unrelated novel, although now I feel kind of bad for not continuing with this...

I still have my notes for how I planned this story to go eventually, but I'll have to re-read a few pages on the RP to refresh my memory. Then I'll see if I can write up something good enough to spark some life back into this Wink

That's super awesome yo! I would love to hear some of that classic "Mad Mike writing" lol. But, I wasn't planning to start it back up, expected every to be like "nah it's dead bro." If we can start it back up that would be pretty friggin awesome.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Mad Mike
I re-read the whole thing. I forgot how good it was (for a RP of course...)

The ball is sort of with me right now. I'm working on ideas for Mike's encounter with Fontane, trying to find out if there's any interesting ways to take the plot. I have a lot of stuff planned further ahead, but for now I'd rather take a backseat when it comes to driving the plot forward. So it should probably focus on Akira's condition and/or Blaze and Aquos.

Or maybe it is dead, in which case, I really had lots of fun with it! Very Happy Even if I do think of something, the question is if Pyro, Anthony and maybe Pandora's Box would still be interested then...

Edit: On second thought, maybe it is best to leave it where it was? If the rest of you feel like it would be more of a chore than it is fun, or you're just bored with it, we don't have to continue. Be honest is what I'm saying Razz

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 6 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9339 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
I'm fine with starting it back up. I still love our characters. I'm just not sure where it will go from here.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:19 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:I'm fine with starting it back up. I still love our characters. I'm just not sure where it will go from here.

Yeah, I wasn't sure where it would go either. I would want to start it back up too. I don't know how we would though.

Edit: Oooooooh yes! I just thought of some ideas involving -snip-, -snip-, and -snip-. I hope we can start this back up some way.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:28 pm

lordpyromon
Oh man can we please get this back up and running? I'd love to continue with this story, I had some really good ideas for the story arc for Blaze and Aquos and how their histories tied into horizon. I was actually about to make a thread in chaos corner specifically for unused story ideas for this RP before I noticed that there were some relatively new posts here.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:11 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
I'd be all onboard for starting it back up but I won't be around to participate much. I'm leaving on the 11th of this month.

Edit: To the Army I mean. I won't have access to internet for about 2 months.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:01 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Good to know you guys waited on me to finish Basic before you started back up. -sarcasm-

Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:33 am

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 6 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com