Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 4 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Jensen was surprised that the pyromancer was asking him for help, when just an hour ago he had tried to toast him alive.
"I guess you can't take things personal from a merc or bounty hunter, after all money is your language huh?" Jensen could tell that this man was dangerous no matter what, but if what he said was true, if they are both being hunted by the same organization, then he could be very useful to him. "Let me take a look at those arms then..."

He took out his data pad and aproached the pyromancer. Jensen moved the pad from his feet to his head and over his arms to make a full scan. As Jensen was scanning the pyromancer merc, he looked past him and noticed that the bounty hunter was still sitting on his dry spot, observing as he smoked his cigarette. It only took a few seconds for the scan to complete, and when it did, Jensen was shocked by the results.

"The titanium center pole is drilled into the bone, but there's no mechanism to detach the main arms from it." Jensen shook his head in disaproval to the design. "Whatever idiot that made these things had no idea what he was doing. This means you're going to have to replace everything and drill the hole again. I was hoping you wouldn't need any extensive surgery for this... but this way it's more of a challenge I guess."

Jensen noticed a change in the man's face when he mentioned the details of the surgery, like it was making him uncomfortable. After a moment of awkward silence, Jensen put away his data pad and continued:

"Anyway, it shouldn't be too hard. I have a few designs that utilize flexible micro-hydraulic nano-tubes. It looks and works similarly to human muscle tissue. And I can also implement a few low powered monitor screens and other utilities if you want." Jensen wasn't sure if the man had understood all the technical terms, but he was hoping that it atleast sounded impressive. "There is a catch however... these things aren't very cheap and I don't have alot of materials left."

The mercenary gave Jensen a cold look to show his anoyance, because he could see were this was going and knew that getting his arms replaced was going to be alot more difficult than he had hoped for.
"But I do know a guy that can get us what you need, and I have other unsettled buisness with him aswell. If you help me do a few jobs and favors, I'll help you get the money and materials to get those arms replaced. How's that sound?"

Before anyone could say anything further they were interupted by the sound of Jensen's drones fighting of more of the Corrupted around the corner of their tunnel. They also noticed a bright flash of light, as one of the drones exploded.
"We've already stayed here for to long. If you're interested meet me in Western Tontra tomorrow, outside the closed down shopping centre in the slums." Jensen yelled as he had already started climbing the ladder and reached the top. "What's your name by the way?"
"It's Blaze!" (took the liberty of using dialouge from you here, but it's easier to write if our characters know eachother's name)
"Fitting name, you can call me Mike for now. By the way, I recomend you two get you're asses out of the sewers, you got about 30 seconds before the drones pull out and that place get's swarmed."

Jensen walked out of the alley and couldn't help but to think of that frozen pizza he was gonna eat soon.

(The next day will sort of be the beggining of act 2, use the rest of this day to tie up any personal buisness you're character might have before the next day starts! I've got alot planned;)

CWO4anthony321123 wrote:(sorry for bending your character a bit Mike, but with the circumstances I felt like I was being written into a corner a bit. It was the only way I could think of to remedy that. Also I've been planning that exchange attempt for like two days now. Razz)

That's understandable, no worries. By the way, please tell me if I'm writting to much in each segment or being too dominant with the plot development.

EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:
(Don't worry, there is a reason for my madness. I'm just trying something out reaaaal quick. I'll be back with you guys in no time. Razz )

I'm interested, keep the story coming!

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 4 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9329 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
After the men finished their business, shots could be heard from the other end of the sewer. Akira and the other men left as the crazies were overwhelming the drones. They spoke of a man they knew they could get materials from. Real technical stuff. Akira knew good people to sell materials like that to. He figured he would tag along tomorrow and help on their little raid and get some good murch. He jogged a few meters to the outside of the alley. He looked over the new pistol he just earned. Without a holster he tucked it into the back of his pants. He didn't like the feel of it. Too loose, too immature. "Huhhh, I need to fix this." He walked down the street on his way home, but stopped at a clothing shop. He took two leather jackets, not paying for them, of coarse. The owners never knew he was there. He went strait home and spent the rest of the day cutting out and making a leather holster for his new firearm from one of the jackets. The other is for Mike. Good will is a bit rare around here. He watched TV for half an hour and went to bed. After today it didn't take long to fall asleep.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 4 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
If there was a word to describe the eerie, desolate feeling Trevel was feeling being in this cathedral, it was being lost among the intricate runes and dark hallways. Somehow, being here felt wrong. Like a really bad nightmare that belonged to someone else. Obviously, leaving this place was the top priority but, Travel was still curious about what lied within the inner areas of the building. And also, why and how he'd been sent there in the first place.

"Gramps always spoke of different urban legends and mysteries that have been told to him throughout his life.. Maybe, they are connected somehow. Maybe, he was trying to tell me something.. Too bad, I can't remember them at all. Hmm..Probably, should've listened to his stories...Ooph!"

Lost in thought, Trevel stumbled over a small runic cube. The runes seemed to faintly glow and pulsate.

"What's this we have here?.. Hm...*shrugs* Whatever it is. I'm keeping it with me till I find something to do with it. Man, I wish I at least knew a spell to get some effing clothes.. This towel isn't covering much."

After continuous hours of walking and searching, Trevel finally had found what seemed to be an exit.

"Is that light?..It is!! Oh man, finally, I can leave this weird place."

But, as soon as Trevel's face grazed the light, he could tell something was different.

"Okay...either I've been in that place too long, have gotten Vitamin D deficiency, and my body is getting used to sunlight again or I'm crazy. Well, I could've also been like teleported to another dimension or something. *laughs* Shut up, Trevel. That's stupid.. Alright, let's find out where we are and hopefully get back to Tontra."

------------------------------------------------------------

Sir, he is still clueless. Should I continue with the plan?

Yes. Continue. And don't f*ck up. Or you're dead.

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.

(End of Day 1 for Trevel)

Mad Mike wrote:I'm interested, keep the story coming!

Thank you. :3 I just wanted to see if I could make a little sub-story within the story for some further character development. I wanna be super cool like you guys. Razz

Last edited by EpicGhostKilla121 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 4 Empty lordpyromon | 9177 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
The man looked surprised but agreed to help Blaze. He started speaking in technical terms that Blaze couldn't fathom to understand but he kept his composure for the most part until the man mentioned the catch. "these things aren't very cheap and I don't have alot of materials left. But I do know a guy that can get us what you need, and I have other unsettled buisness with him aswell. If you help me do a few jobs and favors, I'll help you get the money and materials to get those arms replaced. How's that sound?" Before Blaze could answer he heard the drones struggling with something and a loud explosion, the man started up the ladder to the surface and shouted "We've already stayed here for to long. If you're interested meet me in Western Tontra tomorrow, outside the closed down shopping centre in the slums. What's your name by the way?" "It's Blaze!" "Fitting name, you can call me Mike for now. By the way, I recomend you two get you're asses out of the sewers, you got about 30 seconds before the drones pull out and that place get's swarmed." And then Mike left. Just before Blaze began to climb up the ladder to finally go home after a long day of counter-productivity he turned to the assassin "I know you're one of the assassins after me. I know the next time we meet that only one of us will be left standing. until next time, sayonara." He then climbed up the ladder and made his way home to his old, creaky mansion where he lays down in a dusty old rotting bed and plummets into a deep sleep.

(End of day 1 for Blaze)

Last edited by lordpyromon on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 4 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Jensen was finally within the safety of his apartment loft, 12 stories up. It didn't have any more furniture than the basic necessities and it was in desperate need of renovation. Pappers and machines were scattered all over the place, which would give others the impression that he wasn't very organized. It wasn't much, but it gave him the privacy and space he needed to conduct his research.

Once he had locked the door, he moved straight to his sofa in the center of the apartment and collapsed on it. After a quick search for the remote, he found it under one of the couches and turned on the news.
"SARA, could you turn on the oven please, I'm starving."
"The oven is already turned on Micheal", a monotone voice replied through the speakers scattered around the apartment.
"What! You left the oven on that whole time?", Jensen put down the remote and rushed over to the oven while trying to remember just how long ago he had first told her about it, before he was attacked by that bounty hunter. He could see the hot air moving out of the vent and quickly pressed the display to turn the oven off.
"You did not tell me to turn it off", SARA said in her regular monotone voice.
"Is this your idea of a prank? You know how much this is gonna show on my electric bill?"

He walked over to the fridge and freezer, SARA did not say anything. After taking out the frozen pizza along with a coca cola he decided to throw the pizza in and leave the oven off, utilizing the strong leftover heat.

While he was leaning against the counter, waiting for the pizza, he could see his drones flying in through the window. Almost half of them were destroyed and had their remains carried in by those still intact. Jensen had built all of them when he still had plenty of money to spend, before his life went to hell. This made him value everyone one of his creations, hoping some of them could still be repaired.
"Things aren't looking good right now," he said to SARA quietly with his eyes fixed on the large windows covereing the other side of his apartment. "There's a bounty on my head, probably Horizon, and I'm pretty sure the police are still looking for me aswell." his attention shifted over to the broken drones and the piled up papers at his workstation. "How am I supposed to make any breakthroughs and discover the big secrets of the forerunners when I can barely even pay the rent? I wont be able to keep my job either with the way things are looking."

The pizza was most likely still cold, but Jensen was too hungry to wait, so he took it out and put it on a plate. He picked up his coke bottle and looked around for the opener but it seemed like he had misplaced it again. After giving up his search for a conventional tool he walked over to one of the computer screens at his work station and used it to smash open the bottle.
"That is not the proper use of a computer screen!", SARA pointed out, "you may have caused minor damage to it."
"I'm dying of thirst here, so get off my back will you? I don't know why I ever gave you that name, you're even starting to nag like her."
"Would you like me to change my voice pattern to match that of..."
"No! God no!", Jensen yelled out as he was walking back towards the sofa. "It's already pathetic enough that I named you SARA" He sat down and took a big sip of his coke. "The screen's fine alright, I could throw those things out the window without damaging it." (remember that this is in the 80s after all).

Jensen watched the news in silence for a few minutes, they were talking about how the riots and gang fighting had started coming to an end as the police were gaining more control of the situation.
"We can't keep going like this... I'll never finish my research with everyone out to get me. And after everything I made her sacrifice, I owe it to her to..." He got lost in his own thoughts for a moment but snapped out as he heard a loud banging on the door, causing him to spill some of his coke.

Before walking over to the door, he took out his gun from the drawer of his desk. This gun was almost identical to the one he gave away, but had a black metallic color rather than silver. Nobody ever visited him, and he was feeling a little paranoid after what had happened earlier that day, so he aproached the door with caution.

"Open the fuckin door, I got better things to do than stand here like a fuckin idiot!"
Jensen regognized the dark and rough voice of his landlord and hurried to open the door
"Oh hi Bill! How you doing?" Jensen asked as he walked into the hallway and closed the door behind him.
"Don't try to hi me assh0le" the man answered. Bill was a short and slightly obessed old man. He didn't have much hair and wore the same stained tank top everyday, a bit of a slob frankly. "You're rent's fuckin late again, and I don't know what you're doing in there but it's taking up more electicity than the whole damn building!"
"Sorry about that Bill, I'll be paying for my own electical as we agreed, and I got the bill right here!", Jensen said as he smiled and handed him a sealed anvelope. Bill's face did not even so much as flinch at the pun, but he instead snatched the anvelope from Jensen's hand and gave him a cold look.
"Just don't be fuckin late again", he said as he instantly turned around and started walking towards the elevator.
"Bye Bill!" Jensen yelled and walked back into his apartment. "I love that guy" he said to himself sarcastically, "bit of an assh0le, but he doesn't ask any questions."

Forgetting about his pizza and coke, Jensen walked over to his bedroom were he picked out a long gray coat for tomorrow's buisness. At the same time he picked out a few spare clips and placed them with the gun on his nightstand.
"What are you going to do?", SARA asked.
"I'm going to go see Marcus Fontane tomorrow, it's the only option. I haven't seen him in a very long time, but he's the only one who can help me. So let's hope he's in a good mood."

Jensen walked back to the sofa to eat the remainder of his cold pizza and then fell asleep on the couch.

(End of day 1 for Jensen)

I've been planning that section since before we began with this, so that's why it's so detailed and novel-like. If my writting skills are worse than I think and make you fall asleep, please tell me, and I will cut down on the details and focus on driving the story. That scene with the landlord was unecessary for example, but I thought it was funny and added a little bit to character development or atmoshpere Smile

Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 4 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9329 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:

I've been planning that section since before we began with this, so that's why it's so detailed and novel-like. If my writting skills are worse than I think and make you fall asleep, please tell me, and I will cut down on the details and focus on driving the story. That scene with the landlord was unecessary for example, but I thought it was funny and added a little bit to character development or atmoshpere Smile
(For the 5'000th time, your writing is fine. It is above par for both quality and quantity. Wink )
(P.S. Who is starting up day two?)

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 4 Empty lordpyromon | 9177 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

(For the 5'000th time, your writing is fine. It is above par for both quality and quantity. Wink )
(P.S. Who is starting up day two?)
(I'll start. And keep doing what you're doing Mike, as someone who is aspiring to be a storybook author someday I'm actually kind of jealous of how well you write. Smile I also like how you're driving the story because without you the plot would be nearly non-existent.)

Nightmares, Blaze has gotten used to them... for the most part. visions of a fiery hell full of machines, hypodermic needles, scalpels, razors and in the very middle was his father's severed, limbless body. Blaze knew what came next and it used to terrify him but now it just bored him: robotic limbs grow from the stubs and lunge towards him. Blaze simply opens his eyes and starts his daily routine. He gets up, stumbles out of his room in a tired daze, nearly falls to his death below "I need to get this railing fixed..." he always says this but knows he never will, walks downstairs to the giant kitchen near a ballroom that he tries to avoid because it scares the living -Cheesecake!- out of him, scavenges for something to eat, finds a mouse, roasts it alive, eats it whole, cringes at the thought of what he just did and finally walks out of the condemned chateau secretly praying he'll come back to a pile of rubble. Hours later, Blaze gets to the abandoned shopping mall Mike told him to meet him at. Unbeknownst to Blaze, someone is watching him from a distance...

(I've been wanting to introduce a certain character ever since Blaze first tried to kill Jensen. A tiny hint at the character: at the moment I'm practicing correctly portraying young female roles in my stories.)

Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:59 am

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 4 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Hours of not getting sleep can be detrimental to someone's mood. And Trevel was a prime example of this. Trudging through the forest, in nothing but a towel, Trevel was feeling more and more ridiculous.

"Holy sh*t...Where is this f*cking city? Oh my gosh.. My f*cking feet hurt..I need to punch something..and these trees are too hard.. Wait, is that it?

Over the trees, Trevel saw what seemed to be a building. Kind of cathedral-like.

"Mother f*cker...This better not be that godd*amn building..It is. What the f*****ck....I'm never going to finish that painting."

(Sorry, about all the cursing. Trevel just kinda gets like that when he's sleepy. I'll try to make these parts short and less often.)

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:49 am

CWO4anthony321123
A sound of a metallic chirp rings through the room. Eyes open quickly, but reluctantly. Morning again. Alive again. Akira sits up in his single sized bed. He's in no hurry to hit his alarm. He rubs his eyes with one hand and rests his other hand on the alarm, causing it to turn off. He slept in his outside clothes again. He got up and changed his clothes from the day before. He had been getting in the habit of going to bed in the clothes he wore to go out. He was lucky he hadn't gotten blood on his white sheets. He put on a Black "wife-beater" shirt with white rims around the waist and arm holes and a white pair of pants. A bandage was wrapped around his arm. A light pink blob could be seen on the center of it. Blood just missing the surface. He wrapped both his jackets around his waist and pulled a pair of jelly filled tarts out of the pantry over his small counter. He put them both in his mouth to hold them and walked out the door to leave. The door locked itself.

Akira walked down the street with his eyes close. Not many people out today. Not much noise. People always stay to themselves more the day after a riot as big as yesterday. Some tending to wounds, some afraid the police are still a tad antsy from the day before. Akira sang a song under his breath. He didn't understand most of the words. It was in a different language, but he was into that sometimes.

"...Raszwetali jabloni i gruschi,
Poplyli tumany nad rekoj..."

He was walking towards the old mall. He was gonna meat up with the two from yesterday for their little... whatever it was. There was cash to be made, and bounties to keep an eye on if he ever changed his mind on sparing those two. He didn't know if they were expecting him or not. When planning, they referred to each other as "we". Pretty vague with three people in company. "This might be interesting." He said to himself. "Lets see how this pans out." He crossed his arms behind his head and kept walking down the barren street.

"...Wychodila na bereg Katjuscha,
Na wyssoki bereg na krutoj..."

Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:36 am

Mad Mike
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:I'll try to make these parts short and less often.

(Dude, I'm telling you, don't feel bad about going with your own story. It's actually good in alot of ways because it makes the plot more rich and it might lead to more interesting encounters between our characters further down the road! Keep doing what you're doing, I'm very curious on what the deal is with your character! Smile )

lordpyromon wrote:
(I'll start. And keep doing what you're doing Mike, as someone who is aspiring to be a storybook author someday I'm actually kind of jealous of how well you write. Smile I also like how you're driving the story because without you the plot would be nearly non-existent.)

( Thanks mate Smile Then you might be happy to know that I already have planned out the basic premise of the ending with a few plot twists and important events leading up to it. But of course there's a long way untill we get there and nothing can ever be set in stone in a RP. Spoiler alert; it involves the orgin of magic, the orgin of the forerunners, an alien warlock, the horizon mountain mines, more details on the Corrupted, and a few other cool things I'm gonna keep secret for now. And remember, that this universe is inspired by, yet very diffrent from the Halo universe!

And like I said, nothing is set in stone in a RP and we might end up going in a completely diffrent direction based on how we all interact.)
(PS: I've been very busy the last few days. It's good that you took the initiative to start act 2 but I wont be able to participate untill tomorrow! Don't worry though, I have alot planned Wink

Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:24 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Waking up from passing out from lack of rest and food, isn't the best feeling in the world. And, much to everyone's surprise, it aided in the worsening of poor old Trevel's mood. After having a temper tantrum about not being able to finish a painting, that was sub-par at best, Trevel began his trek for Tontra once more.

*breathing heavily* "....F*cking trees..I hate nature. My f*cking feet hurt...I just wanted to finish my f*cking painting in f*cking peace but, no. I had to have some f*cktard throw a f*cking rock through my f*cking window, crack my f*cking cup, and piss me the f*ck off enough for me to wanna beat some f*cking a*s.. I hate my life.."

Feeling defeated and lost, Trevel was certain he'd die in this mysterious forest. But, just as his will to survive was withering away..

"Are you f*cking kidding me..You've gotta be f*cking kidding me. Arrrrrrggggg!!! How did I not already find this f*cking city!? Okay..calm down. Calm down. Just get home, relax, and finish the painting. It's gonna be okay.. Everything's going to be fine.

Trudging back to his apartment, Trevel saw the aftermath of the riot that took place the day prior. Blood, clothes, riot shields. All scattered in the streets. Not, to mention an assortment of abandoned, broken weaponary and gear.

"I f*cking hate this place.."

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:59 pm

lordpyromon
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Waking up from passing out from lack of rest and food, isn't the best feeling in the world. And, much to everyone's surprise, it aided in the worsening of poor old Trevel's mood. After having a temper tantrum about not being able to finish a painting, that was sub-par at best, Trevel began his trek for Tontra once more.

*breathing heavily* "....F*cking trees..I hate nature. My f*cking feet hurt...I just wanted to finish my f*cking painting in f*cking peace but, no. I had to have some f*cktard throw a f*cking rock through my f*cking window, crack my f*cking cup, and piss me the f*ck off enough for me to wanna beat some f*cking a*s.. I hate my life.."

Feeling defeated and lost, Trevel was certain he'd die in this mysterious forest. But, just as his will to survive was withering away..

"Are you f*cking kidding me..You've gotta be f*cking kidding me. Arrrrrrggggg!!! How did I not already find this f*cking city!? Okay..calm down. Calm down. Just get home, relax, and finish the painting. It's gonna be okay.. Everything's going to be fine.

Trudging back to his apartment, Trevel saw the aftermath of the riot that took place the day prior. Blood, clothes, riot shields. All scattered in the streets. Not, to mention an assortment of abandoned, broken weaponary and gear.

(Trevel is starting to sound like me when I'm ticked off... That is all. I'm kinda waiting on Mike or Anthony to make their move before I continue.)

Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:09 am

CWO4anthony321123
lordpyromon wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Waking up from passing out from lack of rest and food, isn't the best feeling in the world. And, much to everyone's surprise, it aided in the worsening of poor old Trevel's mood. After having a temper tantrum about not being able to finish a painting, that was sub-par at best, Trevel began his trek for Tontra once more.

(Trevel is starting to sound like me when I'm ticked off... That is all. I'm kinda waiting on Mike or Anthony to make their move before I continue.)
(I'm waiting for Mike. I don't know enough of whats going on for act 2 to set up more context for now.)

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:17 am

EpicGhostKilla121
lordpyromon wrote:
(Lol. Wow. Remind me to never get on your bad side.)

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Mad Mike
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:
(I'm waiting for Mike. I don't know enough of whats going on for act 2 to set up more context for now.)

(I'm really sorry I've been gone for a long time! School has been killing me lately, I've been coming home from school 8pm or later every day this week. And after eating my late and cold dinner I don't have alot of energy or time over to write, especially with how much effort I tend to put into the story at ceartain parts.

Please be patient guys, I have so much cool stuff planned for this. Tomorrow will definitely be less stressful so you can expect a post then Smile )

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Mad Mike
Jensen got up very early the next day, even after the long walk all the way to the west side of Tontra it was still quiet on the streets. As he walked towards the meeting place with his hands inside his long gray coat, starring at the old and broken down buildings, he thought about how he hadn't been in these areas in many, many years. Despite that, Jensen could still remember every inch of it and find his way around blindfolded. At the same time he got the feeling that things weren't the same anymore, that it had changed over the years. He felt guilt as he looked at the garbage filled gutters, the wrecked cars and the old playground across the street, with the swings which were now broken down and rusty. Jensen kept staring at the playground as he walked past it, it reminded him of Marcus. They would always hang out near those old swings, even when they started getting a little too old for it. He thought about Marcus and how he was always getting into fights with the older kids, getting his a*s handed to him everytime. Jensen also thought about how Marcus was always pulling pranks on them to get back, like stealing their money or putting animals in their stuff.

Marcus Fontane's family was less fortunate than Jensen's was, and they were always living on the bare minumum. So when they both got into their late teens Marcus joined one of the local gangs to make a living. The gang had him become their personal pickpocket because of how good he was at going unoticed. And in return, he got some of the profits and protection incase he actually did get caught. He told Jensen that he was doing it to help his family, but Jensen knew that this was just the begining. Marcus climbed higher into the criminal hierarcy as they got older -- fast forward to the present and he became the leader of the most powerful organized crime gang in western Tontra.

Jensen snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed that he had arrived at the abandoned mall. He made a stop at the parking lot and had a look around, there weren't alot of cars parked around and those that were had been stripped of any valuable parts. His attention then drove to a figure waiting near the entrance, under the roof of one of the now empty shopping cart houses. It was definitely the pyromancer merc from the day before, Blaze, the occasional flames around him and the robotic arms were a dead giveaway. Jensen made his way towards him and made eye-contact. None of them said anything untill Jensen was under the roof of the shopping cart house. He leaned back against one of the walls, with his hands still in his pockets, and decided to give a proffesional impression (rather than act in his usual jokerish way.)

"Let's cut to the chase, shall we? The way I see it, we're both here because we want payback on the a*sholes who sent you after me, and are now pissed at you for how much you f*cked up. And then you also want me get those arms replaced and upgraded into something a little more efficent", Jensen made a short pause and moved his head around to see if anyone else was close enough to easedrop. "We can get to buisness right now, but before anything happens I need information. Tell me more about the people who sent you, how much do you know?"

(I got the converstation going without Akira because he was not at the place yet and Jensen was primarily expecting to meet with Blaze. However, he can still drop into the conversation at any time.)

Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:33 pm

lordpyromon
"GAAH!!! Where is that- oh... there he is." Blaze had spotted Mike walking in the parking lot of the mall. Mike walks up to him, stands next to him and begins to speak in a much more professional tone than Blaze is used to hearing from him. "Let's cut to the chase, shall we? The way I see it, we're both here because we want payback on the ***holes who sent you after me, and are now pissed at you for how much you ****ed up. And then you also want me get those arms replaced and upgraded into something a little more efficent. We can get to buisness right now, but before anything happens I need information. Tell me more about the people who sent you, how much do you know?" Blaze knew little to nothing about his employers but he complied and told what he knew anyway "I don't know much about them, I think they said something about them being part of some organization. They were called something weird... Nack Horizon? No, that's not it... it was something horizon that I know for sure... wait, I don't think it was even horizon... it sounded like horizon though... oh, that's right! Horizonte, something horizonte!" Blaze felt a bit too proud of himself for remembering something as simple as a word, he stood there with his arms folded and a huge grin on his face like a small child that just got a math problem correct. Meanwhile on top of the mall roof a figure sat listening. "Horizonte? Nacti Horizonte? This guy really is trouble if those people want him dead. I'll have to take him out quickly."

Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Mad Mike
(Is Anthony/Akira still around? If he doesn't want to join the meeting place, then we'll be moving on to meet with Fontane without him)

Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:46 am

CWO4anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:(Is Anthony/Akira still around? If he doesn't want to join the meeting place, then we'll be moving on to meet with Fontane without him)
(Oh sorry. I thought you guys would keep talking for a bit longer. Neutral  I'll make a post in a little bit, don't worry.)

Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:54 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Akira continued down the street for another fifteen minutes until he was close to the mall. He could see the two in the distance. They were both facing away from him, and didn't notice him. He quietly walked up to them while looking around. Akira saw a figure on the roof, but couldn't make out what they looked like. He ignored it and put on a smile.

"Hello ladies!!! How are we today? I miss anything?" They both looked surprised. Akira looked to Jensen. "Hey man, sorry 'bout yesterday. Hey I noticed you got your jacket burn't up yesterday, so I lifted this for you." He untied the one of two jackets on his waist and threw it to the man. Akira spun around to Blaze and kept the grin on his face. "And hello to you Hot-Head. No hard feelings from yesterday right?" Before he could even respond "Good!" He leaned in gave a fake half hug, hoping he wouldn't think it odd.

*Whispers "Sorry for the weirdness man, but you've got a tail. Six o' clock high, top deck. Don't turn around." Akira let go of the man and looked at the two with his fists on his waist. "So, what's the score?"

(Sorry this took so long, but I had some distractions. I'll try to be better on that.)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:59 am

Mad Mike
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Akira continued down the street for another fifteen minutes until he was close to the mall. He could see the two in the distance. They were both facing away from him, and didn't notice him. He quietly walked up to them while looking around. Akira saw a figure on the roof, but couldn't make out what they looked like. He ignored it and put on a smile.

"Hello ladies!!! How are we today? I miss anything?" They both looked surprised. Akira looked to Jensen. "Hey man, sorry 'bout yesterday. Hey I noticed you got your jacket burn't up yesterday, so I lifted this for you." He untied the one of two jackets on his waist and threw it to the man. Akira spun around to Blaze and kept the grin on his face. "And hello to you Hot-Head. No hard feelings from yesterday right?" Before he could even respond "Good!" He leaned in gave a fake half hug, hoping he wouldn't think it odd.

*Whispers "Sorry for the weirdness man, but you've got a tail. Six o' clock high, top deck. Don't turn around." Akira let go of the man and looked at the two with his fists on his waist. "So, what's the score?"

(Sorry this took so long, but I had some distractions. I'll try to be better on that.)

Jensen was surprised to see that the bounty hunter had shown up to the meeting place. Of course he had overheard the conversation with Blaze but Jensen wasn't sure why this man wanted to do buisness with them. He wasn't being hunted, and he wasn't after revenge. Jensen drew the conclusion that he was either after money or to keep an eye on his bountys, the whole thing seemed fishy.

The bounty hunter threw a jacket at Jensen, which threw him of guard.
"Hey man, sorry 'bout yesterday. Hey I noticed you got your jacket burn't up yesterday, so I lifted this for you."

It was a nice jacket, but Jensen was already wearing his gray coat, and he didn't like carrying things around. So he folded the jacket together and threw it on the ground, one of his drones could fly over and pick it up later. The others didn't seem to notice it, to Jensens shocking surprise they were busy hugging. At first he found it to be very disturbing but he quickly realised the reality of the situation as the bounty hunter informed them that they were being watched.

"Ok pal", Jensen said in a lowered voice. He tried to remain discrete and avoid suspicion, "Here's the thing, I got no problem doing buisness with you, but I also got no problem getting rid off you if you try anything funny. But right now we'll need all the people we can get. You ever heard of Marcus Fontane?", he made a short pause but didn't get any anwer. Either they thought the question was rethorical or they hadn't heard of him." He's the one we need to see to get what we need, but he's not going to like us bring any uninvited guests." Jensen was reffering to the person stalking them. "So what's our next move? Blaze, any ideas?"

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:51 pm

lordpyromon
On the roof the observer noticed another person walking up to the pair "another one? Strange..." The new man then handed the other man a package of some kind and began to hug Blaze. "Very strange indeed." Meanwhile on the ground as Blaze is disturbed by the fact that the man he yesterday threatened to kill was now hugging him like he was a childhood friend. The man then whispered in his ear "Sorry for the weirdness man, but you've got a tail. Six o' clock high, top deck. Don't turn around." Mike then looked at the both of them and spoke to them in a quieter tone "Okay pal, here's the thing, I got no problem doing buisness with you, but I also got no problem getting rid of you if you try anything funny. But right now we'll need all the people we can get. You ever heard of Marcus Fontane?" Blaze had no clue who this man was but he guessed he was about to find out so he kept his mouth shut,  "He's the one we need to see to get what we need, but he's not going to like us bring any uninvited guests. So what's our next move? Blaze, any ideas?" "I can take care of him." Blaze said while descretely tugging at Yuki. Just then the pursuer dropped from the building in front of them, it was a girl of what seemed like a mere sixteen years old, she was dark skinned, had brown hair worn in a short ponytail, and wore a sort of pressure suit (looks similar to Gordon Freeman's suit from Half life) "Stop right there criminal scum! For I am your worst nightmare, I am Aquos!"
(You guys can do whatever you want with Aquos, I have a story for her but you guys can have her do stuff until I decide to continue with her story. All I'm going to say is she has relations with Blaze.)

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:15 am

Mad Mike
The figure made an impressive jump down the roof of the mall, displaying a number of acrobatic moves. Jensen was impressed innitially, but when he saw that the figure was nothing more than a 16 year old girl he found it to be very anti-climactic, almost humorous.
"Stop right there criminal scum! For I am your worst nightmare, I am Aquos!"
"Looks like I really am getting to old for this crap," Jensen said sarcastically as he sighed the three moved out to the open to face her. "Do kids even have school anymore? Because the only one's I've seen lately have been trying to kill me."
"Shut your mouth gramps", she responded. "nobody's talking to you so stay out of this before I shut it for you."

Jensen knew that he should probably have taken her more seriously, magic has no age limit and she didn't seem to be relying on any conventional weapons. Despite that he continued to see the sitiuation as a joke and wasn't able to see a 16 year old girl as a threat. She didn't seem to care at all about Jensen or Akira, all she did was stare at Blaze, almost challenging him with her eyes.

"Oh I get it now!", Jensen bursted out "You're Aqua and this is Blaze, I like it. Not original but I can appriciate the symbolism." He could tell that both Blaze and the girl were getting very annoyed by his comments. "Look miss, I hate to ruin your little reunion, or whatever this is, but we really don't have all day and need to get going. So make this quick so you can get back to school and we can get back to buisness."

(I know the story is mostly dialouge now and it might feel a little slow, but once we've talked to Fontane there will be alot more action)

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:38 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Somehow making it home, Trevel was reminded of the events that transcribed the day prior.

"Oh, great. I forgot about the giant f*cking hole in the wall.."

And thus, remembering the "giant f*cking hole in the wall", Trevel remembered something else.

"...The robot dude. Oh yeah, I need to find that guy. What for? I can't even effing remember.. Still, gonna find him though."

Happy that he has something else occupying his mind other than his horribly sleep-deprived self, Trevel headed out the hole and onto the streets to search for the person he saw.

"Now, if I were a flame-breathing, half cyborg,...thing where would I be?......Wooooow.. Auto Parts on fire. How original.."

After, a few hours of searching, Trevel finally stumbled upon what he was looking for along with other things.

"Oh, I think that's him. And, he's got friends...interesting. Well, two of them look less than fond of each other. I'm just gonna sit and watch for a bit. I'll talk to him when it doesn't look so hostile over there. I mean, I don't know magic and they probably do. Well, minus the friggin Gordan Freeman look-a-like. Still, looks too dangerous though."

And with that said, Trevel sat down on the curb and quietly watched the development of the strange group.

(Sorry I've been absent. School sucks everything and then some. Plus, I've been working on a bit of artwork that I'm thinking about showing you peoples. Razz Also, excuse the possible misuse of some of those words. I'm trying to sound like an intellectual. lol)

Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:22 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Akira stood by as this girl appeared from the roof. She spoke very high and mighty. Full of herself. He hated that. No one honestly took this seriously. A teenage girl just tried to jump us and she didn't even seem to have a plan if we said no to her demands. Jensen was belittling her to her face and she stood there and took it. It was time to put the fear into this little spy's eyes.

She was about to retort at Jensen when she was suddenly spun around with a hand on her neck. Akira shoved her into the brick wall and held his new gun in the other hand. It was pointed to her temple. "Listen you little runt, I don't care who you are, if you EVER try to make a jump us again you won't have the time to have your little chats!!!" He yelled in her face with a mixture of rage and enjoyment in his tone. "I'll freeze you're body to the bone... From your toes, to your legs, to your waist, to your eyes." She started to feel a frozen casing form around her legs and slowly crawl upward. It was the same thing he did to Jensen the day before. But that was to keep him put. This was to drive the fear home. "I know enough of the human body to keep that pretty little brain of yours alive the whole time, and without a helmet on your little hazard suit, you can't stop the cold from creeping in." You could see her breath. The air around them was getting colder. "And when you're stiff to the core, i'll blow the ice away with everything inside with it!!!" A strong gust of wind bashed against her face. You could see her eyes tremble. Akira let go of her throat and stepped away from her. The ice thawed and she fell to the ground. "Are we understood?" Akira turned to the others and holstered his pistol. "So, what do we do with her now?"

(I know this didn't drive the plot much or develop her character or anything, but I'm not comfortable trying to use someone else's character without knowing anything about them. Razz )

Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:26 am

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 4 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | Video games | Action | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com