Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Daily Story Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9331 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
I decided to make a gun I thought of in ms paint. I think it came out pretty good. Grin
Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Revolv10
Original: Colt model 1862 police
Daily Story Thread - Page 12 CA071-1862PolicePocket

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:30 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Mad Mike | 8999 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
Spoiler:

No freaking way that was made in Paint! I consider myself a pro MS painter, that's just impossible.

Explain yourself! Razz

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:19 pm

CWO4anthony321123
I just designed the world map for the D&D game I want to make.
Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Map10
If you want to try the program I used go to http://inkarnate.com/

Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:01 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty lordpyromon | 9179 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
Well I'm glad to see that the forum is still in the same stagnant condition as I left it. Similar to how my life has been stagnating, still no internet, but hey at least I have unlimited phone data now.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:38 am

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:Well I'm glad to see that the forum is still in the same stagnant condition as I left it. Similar to how my life has been stagnating, still no internet, but hey at least I have unlimited phone data now.

Yeah, it has been pretty stagnant, we actually lost the music thread from lack of activity... :/ Shame, there were some good stuff in there.

So anyone excited for anything on E3? I actually haven't been following it at all this year, so I wouldn't know.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:05 am

lordpyromon
Mad Mike wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:Well I'm glad to see that the forum is still in the same stagnant condition as I left it. Similar to how my life has been stagnating, still no internet, but hey at least I have unlimited phone data now.

Yeah, it has been pretty stagnant, we actually lost the music thread from lack of activity... :/ Shame, there were some good stuff in there.

So anyone excited for anything on E3? I actually haven't been following it at all this year, so I wouldn't know.
The new Norse mythology God of War looks good. There's also this indie game called We Happy Few looks incredible, it's like a mix between Bioshock and Clockwork Orange! They showcased Resident Evil 7 which looks like it's going to be Capcom's response to PT and that looks great aswell. A new Quake game was announced and it looks as awesome as usual. Lastly Ghost Recon is going open world so... whatever.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Knadan | 8992 Community Commissar

Knadan
Halo wars 2

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:14 am

CWO4anthony321123
Daily Story Thread - Page 12 ZC52LVO

Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:14 am

Mad Mike
Checked up on this years E3 stuff.

I like how Halo Wars 2 got the art-style 100% right in the cinematics, but not so much in gameplay... Was kinda hopping they would get rid of firebases as well as add a more interesting resource system. Looks alright I guess.

Another game I'm interested in, that none of you mentioned, is Dishonored 2. I've only played a small bit of the first game so far though.

CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
Spoiler:

Silly brits, one does not simply leave the EU...

There are some things I don't like about the EU (like the TTIP and other US influences), but leaving is just dumb.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:13 am

lordpyromon
Mad Mike wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
Spoiler:

Silly brits, one does not simply leave the EU...

There are some things I don't like about the EU (like the TTIP and other US influences), but leaving is just dumb.
It's definitely taken a toll on the stock market that's for sure

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:24 pm

lordpyromon
I've gotta say I think Dragonball Super has some of the best outros in the series!

Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:21 am

CWO4anthony321123
I made another MSPaint gun edit.
Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Berett10
Original:
Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Berett11

Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:43 pm

lordpyromon

I've been playing this game for a little while and I freaking love the music, it's such a fun and underrated game.

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:10 am

Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Wiltz | 7370 Joy Killer

Wiltz
Just checked out the site again. Had a burst of nostalgia and thought about this place. Is anyone here?

If no-one responds then I shall say this:

RIP this website, it was nostalgic and I posted some cringe here. May the cheesecake gods look after this website into the afterlife.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:56 pm

Mad Mike
Wiltz wrote:Just checked out the site again. Had a burst of nostalgia and thought about this place. Is anyone here?

If no-one responds then I shall say this:

RIP this website, it was nostalgic and I posted some cringe here. May the cheesecake gods look after this website into the afterlife.

Haven't even opened this site in about 4 years. Your post showed up in the forum tab in my gmail, so I thought why the hell not (surprised I even remembered my password).

The nostalgia trip is real though. The old RP threads are very dear to me in particular.

It was a more simple time... thanks for the good times guys. Hope everyone is doing alright.

By the way Wiltz, did you notice those posts a few years back, when Gwendolyn just showed up to say hi? The site was already pretty dead by then, turns out it was just a random, but case closed I guess Razz

https://bvgstudios.forumotion.com/t1471p75-whoever-you-are-own-up-now-or-face-the-consequences

Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:45 am

Mad Mike
One more thing. I actually made some cheesecake a few days ago! I should have posted it here from the start...

Spoiler:

One half is home-made passion-fruit jam (we had a few lying around), the other raspberry. Raspberry was more delicious of course but passion-fruit was not bad.

Have you guys tried eating hot cheesecake though, putting it in the microwave a few seconds? It becomes a whole other thing, but I can't really decide which I like more... hot or cold cheesecake.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:57 am

lordpyromon
Holy crap, people are still active? If anyone checks this forum ever again, does anyone have Discord? I'd love to get back in touch with everyone!

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:39 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Wiltz | 7370 Joy Killer

Wiltz
Mike that chessecake is looking mighty fine, wanna try some of that. Also the Gwendolyn stuff was always a weird time. I remember I locked the original Gwendolyn thread then the owner of the site told me to open it, I always thought it was some kinda ARG.

Yeah I have discord Pyromon. Add me if you want, Wiltz #8875

Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:15 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Noble | 6495 Thus I Refute Thee

Noble
Christ I forgot how badly this site got messed up.

My Discord is Noble#5895 for anyone wanting to add me on there

Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com