Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
"Only one of them is locked, the last one to the left. He must be in that one!

Deactivating prison cell shield door...

Acording to the covenant battle net the prisoner was severely wounded, he might not be able to walk properly or he might even be unconscious. In worst case you have to cary him."

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty Legal | 10230 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
''Carrying him wont be a problem'' I decide to walk to end the of cell block and look to my left. There he is. His right arm looks disfigured. ''You're right. I think hes unconscious. I'll have to carry him.'' I reach into the cell and haul him over my should. I continue my journey to the hanger where we will eventually make our escape!

Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:39 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
"You do know there's more explosives than that, and if even one of them goes off it will detonate the rest..."

Alpha-03 begins to limp his way towards the exit.

"I hope he doesn't detonate the ship yet..."

As I make my way to the rail station I see someone laying near the ramp. It looks like Alpha-01 and he looks injured. Protocal dictates I must eliminate all potential leaks of intel... So I draw my V-Katana and make my way towards Alpha-01. I hear the UNSC getting closer as they have essentially defeated the covenant threat.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:29 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:"You do know there's more explosives than that, and if even one of them goes off it will detonate the rest..."

Alpha-03 begins to limp his way towards the exit.

"I hope he doesn't detonate the ship yet..."

As I make my way to the rail station I see someone laying near the ramp. It looks like Alpha-01 and he looks injured. Protocal dictates I must eliminate all potential leaks of intel... So I draw my V-Katana and make my way towards Alpha-01. I hear the UNSC getting closer as they have essentially defeated the covenant threat.
"Oh, well when you put it like that..."
I copy over everything I can from the database while grabbing my gear. It finishes a few moments later and I grab the man and haul him on my shoulder in a fireman's carry.
I begin sprinting down the passageway that the shadowy figure took earlier.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:36 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
With Connolly's help Alpha-03 is able to move much faster,
"Thanks... All I need to do is get to the rail station for extract and avoid your buddies."
Alpha-03 takes off his balacava revealing a man with black hair and blue eyes wearing a smile.

As I make my way towards Alpha-01 he says,
"Hey, Psi-12 when is extracvt going to get here the morphine is wearing off haha"
"Termination orders 0W12M are in effect Alpha-01..."
"Wait that means there isn't any extraxct... Well I've had a good run. Haha, I actually was starting to think I'd survive this mission..."
I make my way to him and mouth the word "sorry" through my balacava before striking him with my V-Katana ending his life painlessly.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:With Connolly's help Alpha-03 is able to move much faster,
"Thanks... All I need to do is get to the rail station for extract and avoid your buddies."
Alpha-03 takes off his balacava revealing a man with black hair and blue eyes wearing a smile.

As I make my way towards Alpha-01 he says,
"Hey, Psi-12 when is extracvt going to get here the morphine is wearing off haha"
"Termination orders 0W12M are in effect Alpha-01..."
"Wait that means there isn't any extraxct... Well I've had a good run. Haha, I actually was starting to think I'd survive this mission..."
I make my way to him and mouth the word "sorry" through my balacava before striking him with my V-Katana ending his life painlessly.
I reach the rail station just as Alpha-01 is run through by a man with a sword.
"You sonofa-!"
I set down the man I carried before leaping over the railing and tackling the man with the sword.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Pandora's Box
As I get tackled my V-Katana is knocked from my hands and cuts into the cement floor four feet from us. I roll out from under him and run for my V-Katana. I grab it and order,
"Alpha-03 eliminate the threat, We don't have time for this..."
I then pull out the detonator and flip the switch. Explosions can be heard in the distance and the whole mine shakes.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:As I get tackled my V-Katana is knocked from my hands and cuts into the cement floor four feet from us. I roll out from under him and run for my V-Katana. I grab it and order,
"Alpha-03 eliminate the threat, We don't have time for this..."
I then pull out the detonator and flip the switch. Explosions can be heard in the distance and the whole mine shakes.
I growl and draw my machete, activating it's plasma overlay (providing it with abilities similar to an energy sword.)
I attack the man aiming at his sword arm to incapacitate him.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Pandora's Box
I quickly throw the used detonator at him and draw my M6C-SOCOM. As I duel wield my weapons I look a this ODSTs body form and postion to best predict his movements and dodge/block his attacks. But he is very skilled making impossible to get a clear shot with my M6C-SOCOM.

Meanwhile, Alpha-03 ignores the command to assist me and tries to escape the mine, because if he can effectively escape the mine the termination orders have to effect on him.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:I quickly throw the used detonator at him and draw my M6C-SOCOM. As I duel wield my weapons I look a this ODSTs body form and postion to best predict his movements and dodge/block his attacks. But he is very skilled making impossible to get a clear shot with my M6C-SOCOM.

Meanwhile, Alpha-03 ignores the command to assist me and tries to escape the mine, because if he can effectively escape the mine the termination orders have to effect on him.

I duck under the thrown detonator and see this man draw a sidearm, I dodge around so as to prevent a clear shot.
I draw my own sidearm as we move and fire a quick shot at his leg.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty Jony | 9641 Admin My Ass

Jony
I'm walking in facility, I have no idaa where I am, I can clearly hear gun shots closer and closer. Is my life worth relics?

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Pandora's Box
I dodge this man's shots and realize that Alpha-03 has left me in order to survive, which I deem as an acceptable action on his part. I hear footsteps coming closer and, thinking they're UNSC troopers, jump onto the railway and make for my escape.

Alpha-03 almost makes it out of the mine, but when he reaches the exit he is forced to hide because there are UNSC marines guarding his escape route. He draws his M6C-SOCOM and prepares to clear his path

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:I dodge this man's shots and realize that Alpha-03 has left me in order to survive, which I deem as an acceptable action on his part. I hear footsteps coming closer and, thinking they're UNSC troopers, jump onto the railway and make for my escape.

Alpha-03 almost makes it out of the mine, but when he reaches the exit he is forced to hide because there are UNSC marines guarding his escape route. He draws his M6C-SOCOM and prepares to clear his path
I pursue the man with the sword and activate my helmets radio:
"All UNSC units, we have unknowns in the facility! I am currently in pursuit of one wielding a katana, another is attempting to leave through the entrance! They are armed and dangerous, so be careful but take them alive if possible!"
I end my transmission and keep running after the man, taking another shot at his legs with my pistol.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Pandora's Box
I notice the man is in pursuit of me but I continue to run. His sots are just barely missing me as I make my way towards a service elevator. I enter the elevator and quickly close the doors. I Then take off all my gear and climb up through the ceiling of the elevator and wait for it to reach it's destination so I may climb out on the surface.

As Alpha-03 is about to make his move the Marines start talking then ready their weapons. They start to do a sweep of the surrounding area. As a marine approaches Alpha-03 he grabs him from the shadow and shatters his larynx before he can yell then incapacitates him. From there he tries to limp his way out but it is taking quite some time because of his injury.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:I notice the man is in pursuit of me but I continue to run. His sots are just barely missing me as I make my way towards a service elevator. I enter the elevator and quickly close the doors. I Then take off all my gear and climb up through the ceiling of the elevator and wait for it to reach it's destination so I may climb out on the surface.

As Alpha-03 is about to make his move the Marines start talking then ready their weapons. They start to do a sweep of the surrounding area. As a marine approaches Alpha-03 he grabs him from the shadow and shatters his larynx before he can yell then incapacitates him. From there he tries to limp his way out but it is taking quite some time because of his injury.
The marine sweeps through and sees a man limping away, he shouts for him to stop.

I see the man sprint into the elevator and the doors close.
When I reach the elevator doors I pry them open and jump onto the cable taking the elevator, and begin climbing towards the elevator.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:41 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty Jony | 9641 Admin My Ass

Jony
<<backward>>

I'm totally lost, i'm on bridge that is high, I see someone running away and other person chasing him, they may know way outside. I jump down from Bridge and start silently following them.(Knadan and Pandora)

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Pandora's Box
When the elevator comes to a stop I pry open the doors on the floor above the elevator and climb out through there leaving behind all my gear except my V-Katana. When I get out I shut the elevator doors and make my way out of the building that is almost a mile away from the mines.

Alpha-03 ignores the marine and keeps going, but just to be sure he draws his M6C-SOCOM and prepares for a gun fight. He reaches the exit but...

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:When the elevator comes to a stop I pry open the doors on the floor above the elevator and climb out through there leaving behind all my gear except my V-Katana. When I get out I shut the elevator doors and make my way out of the building that is almost a mile away from the mines.

Alpha-03 ignores the marine and keeps going, but just to be sure he draws his M6C-SOCOM and prepares for a gun fight. He reaches the exit but...
With the man not complying, the marine fires two shots, one into his right shoulder and the other into his left calf.
Alpha-03 falls to the ground with his pistol discarded from the shot to his shoulder.
He's fallen in the doorway and its sensors register him and open the door.
He looks through the doorway as it opens and he sees a Falcon sweeping down and hovering just outside the doorway with its gun trained on him.
The pilot (Col. Boyington) uses the Falcons speakers: "If you try anything we will respond appropriately."

The elevator has stopped and I finish climbing the cable before climbing up the elevator. On top of the elevator is some discarded gear which I quickly glance through, before tossing through the open door to grab later.
I can hear steps moving away, and I quickly run to a window and see my quarry leaving the building.
I pull my SRS off my back and line up a shot at his legs as I activate my radio. "Black Sheep 1, this Connolly. I'm almost caught up with the man I've been pursuing, I think I'm a far way from the mining facility and might need transport. Do you copy?"

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Pandora's Box
"Well I don't plan on dying today, so I guess I'm lying my way out of this haha"
Is what Alpha-03 mutters to himself as the UNSC enclose on him. He reaches into a pouch on his vest and pulls out a cigar. He lights it and casually smokes it as the marines get closer.

At the building a number of Horizon guards surround Connolly and ask,
"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to lower your weapon. You're currently in a private building"

I make my way across the terrain and get to the outskirts of town where a black car with tinted windows is waiting for me

(btw my character was created by The Horizon Corporation)

Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:39 am

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:"Well I don't plan on dying today, so I guess I'm lying my way out of this haha"
Is what Alpha-03 mutters to himself as the UNSC enclose on him. He reaches into a pouch on his vest and pulls out a cigar. He lights it and casually smokes it as the marines get closer.

At the building a number of Horizon guards surround Connolly and ask,
"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to lower your weapon. You're currently in a private building"

I make my way across the terrain and get to the outskirts of town where a black car with tinted windows is waiting for me

(btw my character was created by The Horizon Corporation)
I can hear the men behind me talking, but they're droned out by the sound of Boyington's response; "We copy Connolly, a Falcon's en route, eta 30 seconds."
The man behind me repeats his request, my response is simply, political storm or not.
"Screw you, I'm UNSC, and I am in pursuit of that man for murder."
I fire at the mans legs, I then shift up my aim and put a second round from my SRS in the engine block of the car.

As Alpha-03 smokes his cigar, he's handcuffed by the marines and led under guard to a waiting Falcon.

(PS: I don't know if I'll be using a computer again until the 26th, so don't kill my character.)

Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:53 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Boop Get up there.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Mad Mike
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Boop Get up there.

(I don't understand what you mean lol... btw you know that me and Legal saved you from the covies right? But this thread seems dead now anyways.)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:32 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty Legal | 10230 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Yeah I kinda can't be bothered keeping up with it

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:Yeah I kinda can't be bothered keeping up with it

Yeah same here, to busy with school.

Well, this was awesome while it lasted Smile

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:08 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
lol yea good start to possibly more?? lol nah. Razz but thanks for saving me from covies! xD

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 14 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com