Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assassinations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Assassinations? Empty Rex | 9071 Enshrined Member

Rex
I haven't seen this question answered, and if it has, I haven't seen it. Will there be assassinations (with the third person animations) in GoC? Or is that something too complex to do?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 am

Assassinations? Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9178 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
In the trailer, the armor ability on the HUD is a knife, so maybe assasinations will be a pick-up armor ability.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:29 am

Assassinations? Empty Jony | 9641 Admin My Ass

Jony
I asked about that, Noble said "It's like Emile(From Reach) using his knife." What is that supposed to mean? When Emile died, he used his knife. Maybe it's similar to that.

Last edited by Jony on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 am

Assassinations? Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:I asked about that, Noble said "It's like Emile(From Reach) using his knife. What is that supposed to mean? When Emile died, he used his knife. Maybe it's similar to that.

I think what he means is that it will be very simple assassinations, maybe...

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Assassinations? Empty Legal | 10230 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Or maybe he meant that the Emile Armour variant doesnt allow you to use a knife. Which is what will happen in game. We'll see a knife on the armour. but we cant use it.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:32 am

Assassinations? Empty SlashedTortoise | 9129 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
Maybe an update later on, cos that will take some time and I'd rather them concentrate on the main game atm and then add assasination later tbh Razz

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:00 am

Assassinations? Empty qwertyuiop | 8490 Heroic Member

qwertyuiop
stealth kills animations should be already avaiable if they ported everything from crysis 2, donno.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Assassinations? Empty SilentGamer64 | 8745 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
If he said Emile specifically, I'm guessing that it means you will either have some bada$$ assasinations or the knife may even be a tertiary (third) handheld weapon, kinda like pulling out your knife in battlefield

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 am

Assassinations? Empty SlashedTortoise | 9129 Teh Maps? I Make!

SlashedTortoise
SilentGamer64 wrote:If he said Emile specifically, I'm guessing that it means you will either have some bada$$ assasinations or the knife may even be a tertiary (third) handheld weapon, kinda like pulling out your knife in battlefield

An emile assination thing would be epic!!

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 am

Assassinations? Empty sol856 | 8524 Member

sol856
SGT. Rex wrote:I haven't seen this question answered, and if it has, I haven't seen it. Will there be assassinations (with the third person animations) in GoC? Or is that something too complex to do?

would be cool

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 am

Assassinations? Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com