Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 3 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:"This man is a real coward." Blaze thought as the man tried to bribe him with forerunner tech and other such magical artifacts "Maybe I could have some fun with him..." Blaze then roared and engulfed the man in flame, not enough to kill him but just enough to cause minor burns. "YOU THINK YOU CAN BRIBE ME WITH YOUR PUNY FORERUNNER TECH?!?!?! I'd rather tear you limb from limb!!! Unless you can give me one solid reason why I shouldn't."
(You should have seen this coming when you made your character the enemy of a secret organization knowing full well how many people are playing as mercenaries)

As Jensen found himself engulfed in flames he realised that he might be going at this in the wrong way. His favorite coat was pretty much in ashes, and he had suffered some minor burns to his face in the short time it took for his hazard suit to fold out and fully cover it. Even through his suit, he was feeling the heat, not enough to bother him though. The wizard stopped eventually and the flames vanished:

"YOU THINK YOU CAN BRIBE ME WITH YOUR PUNY FORERUNNER TECH?!?!?! I'd rather tear you limb from limb!!! Unless you can give me one solid reason why I shouldn't."

Jensen folded down the head protection of his suit, and looked at the man as he tried to think of a way out of this mess. He could still hear the chaos on the street, all he needed was an opening and to keep his calm.

"Of course I can bribe you, you're probably a merc aren't you? I just need to get you something they can't, something better than money. Now, you may think you're a badass but there's nothing wrong with a little special gear to make you're enemies look stupid -- like you looked just looked after that little fire show. And those arms", Jensen quickly continued as he pointed at the man, "they sure look fancy but they're a piece of crap compared to fiber-hydraulic ones, were'd you get those old things anyway?"

Jensen knew that he probably just made him even more angry, but was hoping that the young wizard would atleast play into his game and answer the question. But it didn't matter, it seemed like police had gained control of most the street and were now moving into the alleyway.

"Stop were you are!" one of them yelled.

The flaming wizard did not see them coming and turned around by instinct. Jensen knew that this was his opening and took the opportunity. He made a jump backwards, drew his pistol and fired 3 rounds to the wall on his right, holding up a fire escape. The explosions from the bullets caused the whole thing to collapse, creating a baricade between him and everyone out to get him. He hurried to his feet and started running further into the alley.

(That fire escape and the busted wall belonged to the apartment building of EpicGhostKilla Razz )

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 3 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Trevel began anew on his painting despite the commotion outside. "At least I'm separated from all the idiots outside." And just as if God was laughing at his ignorance, an explosion shook the very floor he sat on. "Boooooom!!!"

"What was that!?!" Hurrying out of his back door and unto the fire escape Trevel-...wait. The fire escape is gone..

"Woooaaahhh!!" Catching himself before plummeting to the ground below, he saw that the fire escape had been blown off of the-...well the wall would've been there if it wasn't blown away aswell.

"Well, then..I guess I'm going to have to get involved. Who in the fffff....heck shot that?.." And as if answering his own question, Trevel saw on the other side of the fallen debris and building what looked to be the same man...thing from earlier.

"That's that guy. Mmm...Yup..He did that. He has effing robot arms. That's a dead giveaway."

Hurrying down the flight of stairs inside the building, Trevel demanded to know why he couldn't just enjoy the quiet of his home. He was about to confront the human, robot, thing..

(Idk. Does that sound too, like, cinematic and stuff? I'm not sure if I should tone down the weird narration or not.)

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 3 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Trevel began anew on his painting despite the commotion outside. "At least I'm separated from all the idiots outside." And just as if God was laughing at his ignorance, an explosion shook the very floor he sat on. "Boooooom!!!"

"What was that!?!" Hurrying out of his back door and unto the fire escape Trevel-...wait. The fire escape is gone..

"Woooaaahhh!!" Catching himself before plummeting to the ground below, he saw that the fire escape had been blown off of the-...well the wall would've been there if it wasn't blown away aswell.

"Well, then..I guess I'm going to have to get involved. Who in the fffff....heck shot that?.." And as if answering his own question, Trevel saw on the other side of the fallen debris and building what looked to be the same man...thing from earlier.

"That's that guy. Mmm...Yup..He did that. He has effing robot arms. That's a dead giveaway."

Hurrying down the flight of stairs inside the building, Trevel demanded to know why he couldn't just enjoy the quiet of his home. He was about to confront the human, robot, thing..

(Idk. Does that sound too, like, cinematic and stuff? I'm not sure if I should tone down the weird narration or not.)

(I think it's spot on, not too detailed like I tend to write but also not too forward Smile Anyway, it's Pyro's move now, would have been nice to have a few more characters moving the story in diffrent directions but I guess it's just us 3 for now.)

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 3 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9329 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
Akira sits under a highway overpass near home. Pounding characters into his flip-phone. Cheap little thing, but it does what he needs. He looks slightly aggravated and bored at the same time. He can hear booming and yelling in the streets near by. A police van floors past him around a corner, chasing another car. Bullets flying both ways, no magic. Akira types a few more characters and puts the half broken phone away. He lights his third cigarette that day, and takes a small but long drag off it. "It sure is quiet today." Snarky, but not sarcastic.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 3 Empty lordpyromon | 9177 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
The man seemed quite calm for someone who was almost burned alive, he was now trying to bring reason to his offers which bored Blaze as he began to zone out until something the man said caught his attention: "And those arms. they sure look fancy but they're a piece of crap compared to fiber-hydraulic ones, were'd you get those old things anyway?" This brought him back. Horrible flashbacks of the terrible things his father did to him as a child. the amputations, the stitches, the unraveling of the stitches when the limbs didn't work, and finally the horrible process of replacing the limbs with the horrible contraptions that lay on his shoulders. The one thing that managed to bring him back was a voice yelling "Stop where you are!" The next thing was all a blur. Blaze turned around to see a group of armed officers coming after him from the opening of the alley, then he heard three explosions behind him so he reeled around again to see a collapsed wall, his target gone, and on the other side of the wall a few stories up was the wizard from before. The wizard muttered something to himself and ran off. "Well, looks like this is gonna be harder than I thought." Blaze grumbled to himself. His mouth then began to glow a fiery red and then BOOM!!! where there once were officers there was now a pile of ashes, burning plastic, and molten metal. "Or not. Heheheh" he chuckled to himself as steam sputtered from his mouth. Blaze then began to scale the nearest building, large leaps at a time like a squirrel up a tree (really wish I could think of a more threatening animal there). Once he got on the roof and just before he could continue his search for the target he began to feel his phone vibrate. He picks it up to reveal two words: "You're fired" his phone then vibrated again and revealed more words: "our agents will find you and terminate you!" Blaze, still feeling cocky about the premature cremation he just conducted, wrote back three more words: "bring it on!!!"
(Probably won't be able to do this as often at the moment. School stuff.)

Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Mad Mike
Jensen kept running through the alley, almost tripping on the garbage scattered around the dumpsters and garbage cans. The linear alleyway forced him to make a right turn, and as he did, he stopped dead in his tracks. He had arrived at a larger square shaped area with nothing more than a few storage rooms, a dead end.

"F*ck!"

He frantically looked around for a door or a window, and then turned his eyes to were he came from. Going back the same way was not a very good option. He had no idea if any more flaming mercenaries, or the police for that matter, were still after him. In his panic, he almost got the idea of shooting a hole through one of the walls, and took aim, but before it had to come to such primitive methods he discovered that he was standing on a sewer shaft.

"Bingo!", he said as he got to his knees and lifted the lid. After he was through the hole he took one last look around the area and closed the entrance after himself.

As he jumped on the ladder and landed in a brownish water stream, he breathed out and felt a relative sense of safety. This way, he was sure that he wouldn't be followed back to his place. But Jensen also knew that there was a reason why people never entered the sewers... although he had no other choice but to keep going. He took out a small data pad attached to the side of his suit, took a quick look at the map, and started going west.

By now he was starting to feel the sting of the burns he had suffered to his neck and parts of his face. It could have been prevented if he had kept his head protection folded out to begin with, but he really didn't like how difficult it made it to move his head sideways, that was something he was planning to get fixed as soon as he had time over (the helmet looks similar to the one in Dead Space). But now he just needed to get out of the sewers, preferably somewhere closer to his apartment. The weak lights scattered around the sewers created a series of disfigured shadows as you walked through it, and the sound of your feet splashing through the water echoed incredibly loud through the long vault-shaped corridors. After 10 minutes of hearing nothing but his own watery footsteps, Jensen couldn't help but to feel increasingly paranoid. Around the next corner he could see a ladder reaching up to the surface, he still had a bit more to go before his apartment but he didn't care. All he did care about at this point was getting out of this dark place, and so he started jogging towards it and climbed up. When he had taken a few steps he was annoyed at how his right ankle was itching, and as he was about to reach down and scratch it, he heard a loud and terrible scream as he was thrown down into the water. Through the weak and dimmed lights and the water in his eyes, he could see a human figure walking slowly towards him and emitting electrical bolts around itself. It looked like a woman, but her face was deformed with several bolds, so it was difficult to tell. Jensen snapped out of his shocked state and started moving backwards on all fours.

"You said I would be able to do anything! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LIE!!!", she screamed from the top of her lungs in high pitch and made the whole tunnel light up with the electrical discharge flowing through her body.

Jensen just kept moving backwards on his back, and the woman was now screaming in hysteria, charging towards him. His survival instincts had kicked in by then, so he drew his pistol and shot her once in the arm. After he saw that she kept running without it he fired again, hitting the head this time and obliterating it with the resulting explosion. What was left of the body slammed into the water, half a feet from Jensen.

"Holy f*cking sh*t...", he said to himself and remained frozen. After a few seconds he realized that there might be more of them around and that he didn't want to stick around for it. As he got to the top of the ladder he thought about all the years he had spent researching the Corrupted without ever seeing one of them, until now.

Once out of the sewers, Jensen closed the hatch, sat down towards a wall and took a few deep breaths.

"Can this day get any worse..." he thought out loud while throwing away what little that was left of his coat and had gotten stuck on the shoulder of his hazard suit. He moved his eyes and saw that he was under a highway overpass, and that there was a man just a few feet next to him, smoking a cigarette.

(Like I mentioned briefly before: the corrupted are usually normal people who have tried to master magic but failed since they do not have the full capabilities for it. If you don't like the name, feel free to suggest something else. And yes, they are very similar to splicers. This was also my first attempt at a suspenseful scene in written form, I don't know how suspenseful it actually was though Razz )

lordpyromon wrote:
(Probably won't be able to do this as often at the moment. School stuff.)

Understandable, I wont be writing as frequently either. But I do have alot of story for my character planned out, so I can always keep developing my character solo, if it comes to that. Razz

Last edited by Mad Mike on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 3 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9329 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
Akira felt his pant's pocket vibrate. His phone. He pulled it out and read "two missed messages." "Lets see... two contracts. An old man with multiple counts of murder and possible loose ends, and a pissed off pyromancy muther fuker." He stood up and started walking down the street, not seeming to care about the violence around him. "Let's see, what to do, what to do... Old guy seems like a good bet, but he has to be hard to find." He thought harder for a second with his eyes closed. "Well, better get started."

He ran toward a phone pole near a building and climbed the steal posts used as a ladder. Once reaching the top he pulled out his hooked climbing tool and leaped at the building, landing a grip on the base of the third floor. He climbed two more floors before reaching the flat top roof. He looked straight forward in shock as he saw five members of SWAT on the roof as well. One looking at him a foot away. Before he could say a word Akira drove his tungsten knife strait through his collar bone, and into an artery. Silence, no more than a gurgle.

The other four were farther away, on the other end of the roof. Two had rifles trained on the crowd. One was chattering on his comms. The last was a spotter. Akira pulled his knife from the man and snuck past the three staring at the crowd. There was an occasional shot to save an officer, other than that they stayed out of the fight below. Akira walked up to the man on comms. He reached out his hand and grabbed the radio on the mans chest and froze it instantly. Just a broken radio is all command would know. No sound of a struggle or unexplained silence, just a broken radio. He drove his blade through the back of his skull and lowered him to the ground. He stared at the last three and sighed. "Wind burst". That's all he said, barely caring. Three grown officers, one man and two women, were sent hurdling to the ground. Lost in the sea of violence below. He scanned the ground below and repeated himself. "Quiet today."

Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Mad Mike
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Akira felt his pant's pocket vibrate. His phone. He pulled it out and read "two missed messages." "Lets see... two contracts. An old man with multiple counts of murder and possible loose ends, and a pissed off pyromancy muther fuker." He stood up and started walking down the street, not seeming to care about the violence around him. "Let's see, what to do, what to do... Old guy  seems like a good bet, but he has to be hard to find." He thought harder for a second with his eyes closed. "Well, better get started."

He ran toward a phone pole near a building and climbed the steal posts used as a ladder. Once reaching the top he pulled out his hooked climbing tool and leaped at the building, landing a grip on the base of the third floor. He climbed two more floors before reaching the flat top roof. He looked straight forward in shock as he saw five members of SWAT on the roof as well. One looking at him a foot away. Before he could say a word Akira drove his tungsten knife strait through his collar bone, and into an artery. Silence, no more than a gurgle.

The other four were farther away, on the other end of the roof. Two had rifles trained on the crowd. One was chattering on his comms. The last was a spotter. Akira pulled his knife from the man and snuck past the three staring at the crowd. There was an occasional shot to save an officer, other than that they stayed out of the fight below. Akira walked up to the man on comms. He reached out his hand and grabbed the radio on the mans chest and froze it instantly. Just a broken radio is all command would know. No sound of a struggle or unexplained silence, just a broken radio. He drove his blade through the back of his skull and lowered him to the ground. He stared at the last three and sighed. "Wind burst". That's all he said, barely caring. Three grown officers, one man and two women, were sent hurdling to the ground. Lost in the sea of violence below. He scanned the ground below and repeated himself. "Quiet today."

(You know, I was trying to imply that the guy my character saw smoking a cigarette under the highway overpass, was you! I was hoping we would have had some dialogue there... but your thing was pretty bad-ass too! Razz Reminded me alot of Deus ex: HR)
It's late now, will carry on tomorrow maybe.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:00 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 3 Empty lordpyromon | 9177 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
Blaze now had his mind set on what to do about the assassins those nack horison guys were planning to send after him. He thought back to what the man said: "Those arms. they sure look fancy but they're a piece of crap compared to fiber-hydraulic ones..." he didn't want to admit it but the man was right, The arms need to go. "I have to find him. If an entire organization wants him dead then he must be useful." Blaze then set his sights once again on the man with the burnt coat, running across buildings with ease and precision. Blaze caught a glimpse of something rather peculiar that slowed him down for a second, a man roughly the same age as himself pushing three officers off a building with what seemed to be just his voice. "Geez," Blaze muttered "I'd hate for him to want me dead." And then he continued leap across buildings scanning the streets below for the man in the burnt coat.

Last edited by lordpyromon on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:41 pm

CWO4anthony321123
Akira stared at the crowd. "Huhhh... 'Leather jacket, light armored hazard suit, most likely armed, avoids conflict.' let's see". He stared at the crowd for another 30 seconds. "Well he's not gonna be here. Need to relocate." He looks around himself and sees a clothes-line. He throws himself at it and grabs on with the hooks. He rides the momentum to the other side and jumps through the window and lands in an empty apartment. Akira's arm was cut on a shard of glass from the window. It was broken before he got there from something. there was glass through out the small room. "Nice painting." He said, looking at a work in progress portrait of a young man in a t-shirt. Akira shook his head to clear his mind and ran to the door. He ran through the halls to find a stair case to the roof. It was Found rather quickly and he ran up the stairs and through the door. He sprinted all the way to the half wall on the roof and stared out and around to find the man. He see's a shadow turn a distant corner and go out of sight five buildings away. Akira sprinted across roof tops and wind bursted across the small alleys between. Three building later he came to a full size street and couldn't cross. He jumped down using his hook to segment the fall. He landed and ran down the street to intercept the shadow. He ran around the corner two building down and went through the alley to the main street. He saw the figure in front of him, walking towards him. The man hasn't seen him yet. Akira quickly draws his hand crossbow with his left hand and reaches out with his right hand in a stance. A thin frost could be seen crystallizing on his fingertips. "Stop!!! Or it goes through your skull. The man stared in fear and looked down as he felt his legs feel cold. His legs were froze to the ground, up to his shins.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:54 pm

lordpyromon
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Akira stared at the crowd. "Huhhh... 'Leather jacket, light armored hazard suit, most likely armed, avoids conflict.' let's see". He stared at the crowd for another 30 seconds. "Well he's not gonna be here. Need to relocate." He looks around himself and sees a clothes-line. He throws himself at it and grabs on with the hooks. He rides the momentum to the other side and jumps through the window and lands in an empty apartment. Akira's arm was cut on a shard of glass from the window. It was broken before he got there from something. there was glass through out the small room. "Nice painting." He said, looking at a work in progress portrait of a young man in a t-shirt. Akira shook his head to clear his mind and ran to the door. He ran through the halls to find a stair case to the roof. It was Found rather quickly and he ran up the stairs and through the door. He sprinted all the way to the half wall on the roof and stared out and around to find the man. He see's a shadow turn a distant corner and go out of sight five buildings away. Akira sprinted across roof tops and wind bursted across the small alleys between. Three building later he came to a full size street and couldn't cross. He jumped down using his hook to segment the fall. He landed and ran down the street to intercept the shadow. He ran around the corner two building down and went through the alley to the main street. He saw the figure in front of him, walking towards him. The man hasn't seen him yet. Akira quickly draws his hand crossbow with his left hand and reaches out with his right hand in a stance. A thin frost could be seen crystallizing on his fingertips. "Stop!!! Or it goes through your skull. The man stared in fear and looked down as he felt his legs feel cold. His legs were froze to the ground, up to his shins.
Sorry to ask but are the shadow and the man supposed to be Blaze or Jensen? You're kinda non-specific about it.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:22 am

CWO4anthony321123
lordpyromon wrote:
CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Akira stared at the crowd. "Huhhh... 'Leather jacket, light armored hazard suit, most likely armed, avoids conflict.' let's see". He stared at the crowd for another 30 seconds. "Well he's not gonna be here. Need to relocate." He looks around himself and sees a clothes-line. He throws himself at it and grabs on with the hooks. He rides the momentum to the other side and jumps through the window and lands in an empty apartment. Akira's arm was cut on a shard of glass from the window. It was broken before he got there from something. there was glass through out the small room. "Nice painting." He said, looking at a work in progress portrait of a young man in a t-shirt. Akira shook his head to clear his mind and ran to the door. He ran through the halls to find a stair case to the roof. It was Found rather quickly and he ran up the stairs and through the door. He sprinted all the way to the half wall on the roof and stared out and around to find the man. He see's a shadow turn a distant corner and go out of sight five buildings away. Akira sprinted across roof tops and wind bursted across the small alleys between. Three building later he came to a full size street and couldn't cross. He jumped down using his hook to segment the fall. He landed and ran down the street to intercept the shadow. He ran around the corner two building down and went through the alley to the main street. He saw the figure in front of him, walking towards him. The man hasn't seen him yet. Akira quickly draws his hand crossbow with his left hand and reaches out with his right hand in a stance. A thin frost could be seen crystallizing on his fingertips. "Stop!!! Or it goes through your skull. The man stared in fear and looked down as he felt his legs feel cold. His legs were froze to the ground, up to his shins.
Sorry to ask but are the shadow and the man supposed to be Blaze or Jensen? You're kinda non-specific about it.
(Jensen. Don't worry bruh. I CUMMIN' FO YO ASS LAYTAH!!!)

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:17 am

lordpyromon
After a long time of searching Blaze was about to give up on trying to find the man with the burnt coat but finally his eye caught something. The young man he saw earlier had trapped the man in the burnt coat in what seemed to be ice! "Well..." Blaze sighed "Looks like this just isn't my day." Instead of rushing in as usual, Blaze decided to stay on the roof and plan his attack out, maybe give the man in the burnt coat a chance to outsmart this man as he did Blaze.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:30 am

Mad Mike
(I don't understand how that shadow could be me/Jensen, since I was walking through the sewers and not the streets... but sure, I'll play along Razz )

Jensen had remained in the highway overpass for a brief moment to think about what had just happened to him in the sewers. But he quickly carried on and was now just a block away from his apartment, and he couldn't wait to sit down on his sofa and have a nice, cool Coka Cola. His stomach began to growl, reminding him of how hungry he was. The left-over pizza in his freezer quickly came to his mind, and so he tapped his throath and activated his communicator.

"Hey SARA?, he said. A man walking by Jensen stared at him in confusion as he appeared to be talking to himself.
"Good evning Micheal, how was your day?", a monotone female voice responded.
"It was pretty sh*t, but I'll be up in a few minutes. Anyway, could you turn the oven on and have it heated for when I'm home?"
"Certainly Micheal, anything else?"

Jensen was about to tap his throat again and end the communication, but his arms started feeling heavy and so did his legs. He then started to feel cold, like he was just hit by a powerful wind breeze. Ice started forming around him, and before he knew it his body was in the center of a small iceberg, stuck to the ground. Once he had gotten a grasp of the situation he noticed the man in front of him.

"Stop!!! Or it goes through your skull."

Jensen was shocked initially, but then he didn't feel anything other than frustration.

"Jesus Christ, how many freaks am I gonna run into in one day!? Can I just go home and eat my damn pizza!?", he said in a loud tone as he stared at the man in anger. The man was still standing with the gun pointed at Jensen. He hadn't fired yet or said anything else so Jensen asumed that he was gonna try to take him in alive, otherwhise he'd be dead already. This made him feel confident enough to try out the idea he just had.

"Did I leave my window open this morning?", Jensen asked himself, hoping it would confuse the gunman, rather than draw suspicion.
"Yes, you did", SARA replied into Jensen's earpiece.
"If I did, I hope all the bugs get out."

The man looked extremly confused, to his knowledge the man he was holding hostage had just asked a completely trivial and irrelevant question to himself in a sitiuation of danger. But he quickly realised that there was more meaning to those words than he initially thought. He could hear the sound of what he thought was wasps, along with what sounded like several distant helicopters. Once he looked at the sky he was shocked to see a swarm of large, flying objects. When they got closer, they looked alot like mosquitos, with the exception of them being the size of a football and made out of metall. They all began to hover and align themselves into half-circle formations above Jensen, and creating 3 levels above eachother. The top level of the mosquitoes took aim at the armed man with laser sights and the two lower levels started moving their razor sharp legs in an threatening manor as they all gave out sharp buzzing noices. There were around 2 dozen of them in total.

Jensen, still frozen to the ground, was feeling a little better about himself and got more cocky.

"You kill me, and these beautiful things right here will tear you into tiny pieces."

Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 3 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Resurfacing from whatever hellish nightmare he was was was was was..

"It's broken sir.."

"Not, a problem. Just terminate it and install a new one."

"Yes, sir. Right away, sir."

"The ffff....?" As Trevel wakes up in an unfamiliar building with nothing but a towel on in the middle of a circle of chairs, he realizes that obviously he should have stayed home today.

"How in the heck did I get here? And what were those voices? Oh my..where are my clothes?.. Am I dreaming?"

He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming some kind of weird ecstasy, acid trip dream thing.

"Ow..I'm...I'm just gonna go home now.." As he wandered throughout the unknown building, he wondered if he'd ever been there before.

"This place does not seem in the least bit familiar.."

(Sorry I disappeared guys. :I)

Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:46 pm

lordpyromon
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Resurfacing from whatever hellish nightmare he was was was was was..

"It's broken sir.."

"The ffff....?" As Trevel wakes up in an unfamiliar building with nothing but a towel on in the middle of a circle of chairs, he realizes that obviously he should have stayed home today.

"How in the heck did I get here? And what were those voices? Oh my..where are my clothes?.. Am I dreaming?"

He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming some kind of weird ecstasy, acid trip dream thing.

"Ow..I'm...I'm just gonna go home now.." As he wandered throughout the unknown building, he wondered if he'd ever been there before.

(The hell...?  Neutral )

Blaze continued to wait on top of the roof watching the man in the burnt coat and his assailant. He noticed the man talking, probably trying to talk his way out of another situation, it didn't seem to be working considering the confuzed look on the assailant's face. Moments later swarms of giant metallic insects flew out of nowhere and took aim at the assailant, the man in the burnt coat grinned and continued to speak to the assailant. At first Blaze was mortified but after a while he smirked. "This man is less of a weakling than I initially thought. He's going to be extremely useful!"

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:01 am

CWO4anthony321123
*sigh "you aren't gonna make this easy are you." Akira said as he held his ground. He kept the crossbow trained on the man. He scanned the air, his eyes bouncing from drone to drone. He could see a figure eavesdropping on the roof, a small orange glow coming from the mouth. "You know..." he said still scanning the sky, "...You really don't know who I am do you? Arial Drones was a bad move on your part. WIND BURST!!!" he shouted in the moment. The drones suddenly start waving and wobbling in disarray as the intense force of air came from nowhere. The gun's trained lasers moved away from his head from lack of balance. Before they could readjust and recover Akira ran up to the man, slapped his surprised hands together and froze them together. He snapped his feet free from the ground and forced him to run with him back through the alley.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:39 am

lordpyromon
Blaze noticed the man in the burnt coat's assailant look in his direction. "Well s***..." Blaze grumbled. Suddenly the assailant summoned a burst of air, destabilizing the robotic insects and knocking Blaze backwards. When Blaze regained his footing the assailant was running off with the man in the burnt coat, Blaze pursued them over the rooftops. "Dammit!!! Today really, REALLY isn't my day!!!"
(I've decided the whole "today's not your/my day" thing is gonna be a sort of catchphrase for Blaze)

Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:08 am

Mad Mike
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:Resurfacing from whatever hellish nightmare he was was was was was..

"It's broken sir.."

(Interesting... don't be afraid to go with your own storyline for a while Smile It might tie into ours latter on. )

"Jesus, are you kidding me?", he said in frustration as a powerful wind made the laser drones loose their aim.

Jensen was being led towards another alley, with his hands tied by a block of ice. He didn't feel very cold, the suit protected him from the low temperature, but he couldn't move his hands none the less. The bugs had stabilized by now and the shredder drones were charging through the alley in persuit while the laser drones followed above the buildings, wating to get a clear shot.

"SARA, take the drones to the other side and lock this place down, keep a distance and as soon as you got a shot you take it!", Jensen said as he ran and was being pushed furhter into the alley. The man pushed him harder after he spoke, telling him to shut up.

"You're not getting out of this alive", he continued. "Unless your magic can dogde bullets, lasers and sharp flying objects, your little trick wont work again. You're only bet is that sewer shaft further ahead. If you just let me go I'll tell them to stop going after you."

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:53 pm

CWO4anthony321123
"You know what?!?!?! I am just in this for the money!!!" Akira yelled as he ran down the alleyway, pushing his target in front of him. "And i'm not the only one. I not trying to take you in, not anymore!!! I'm trying to protect you!!!" Jensen looked up at his captor shocked and confused. "We're both being hunted!!! I'm being followed by another hunter, and he on my list, just like you!!! I need to get you away from him, and somewhere he can't use his fire!!!" The man recognizes the man mentioned. The two begin to get near the end of the alley. "Have those drones redirect to target the roof tops and we can get in the sewer together!!!" The man frantically thought to himself of if to trust him or not. "You know, the orders were to kill on sight!!! If I wanted to, I could have killed you before you even saw my face!!! The man looked down in desperation and mumbled to himself. The drones cleared away from the alleyway and the two men made it into the sewer. "Much better" Akira said as pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. "Now to business, you are listed as a small fry, 15k bounty. You... are not a small fry, I can tell. The people who posted that bounty know that and hope us stupid hunters don't." The man stared at him while out of breath. "I've seen this before. If you last another two weeks without capture, your bounty will most likely triple. Until then, you're not worth the trouble I'm going through." The man kept staring, not sure if that was an insult or a compliment. "Right now your gear is worth more then you. Speaking of which, this safety isn't free. I'll let you go and we both walk away, in exchange for that hazard suit that's been saving your a$s from frostbite." The man started looking angry. "C'mon, it's a good deal. I bet you have a spare at home with how much I've seen today. You won't miss it." Akira looked at the man and his burned away clothes. "You know what? I'll even give you my leather jacket to replace yours. What do ya' say?"

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:36 am

lordpyromon
Blaze chased the duo through an alleyway. The insectoid drones seemed to have regained balance and were now also pursuing them through the cover of the rooftops. The guns and blades being not too far from Blaze made him feel uneasy, if the man in the burnt coat wanted to he could turn them on Blaze at any second. Blaze continued to observe the two people below, now it seemed to be the assailant's turn to barter and something told Blaze he won't like the result. The duo then dived into the sewers and immediately after the drones turned to fire at Blaze. "Sh**sh**sh**sh**sh**!!!!! Today is definitely not my day!!!" Blaze then turned around, inhaled, and let out a powerful beam of concentrated heat, destroying all drones in his path. Before Blaze could feel cocky another swarm materialized from nowhere, "Oh screw this!" Blaze shouted as he jumped off the rooftops and dived into the sewers. The man in the burnt coat and his assailant were right in front of Blaze now, "Stop scumbag, that nerd is mine!"

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:54 am

EpicGhostKilla121
The quiet and cool atmosphere of the strange building gave an eerie vibe. As, if this was some kind of horror movie and the monster was going to pop out any second.

"How did I even get here?..Teleportation? Who would've teleported me here and why?"

Teleportation is a fairly average magic ability, but everyone isn't able to do it. Most simply don't want to learn how to. Pushing the trivial thought from his mind, Trevel continued to walk; hopefully finding a way out of there.

"There are runes everywhere..Obviously, this was a place of magic. Now, it just looks abandoned. Maybe gramps's necklace took me here. Pffftt..as if. It's just a necklace. Plus, he knew how much I hated magic..Why would he give me a necklace that's imbued with magic?"

Puzzling as it seemed on the surface, it might've made more sense to Trevel if he kept digging. But, for him, saying his grandfather's name was painful enough. Thinking about him even harder. And he knew that the more he dug, the more pain he'd fill.

"Hmph..Well, I should see if I can try to find some kind of exit or something... Maybe someone's stuck around? Helllooooo!!!??...Guess it's safe to say that no one's here.."

(Don't worry, there is a reason for my madness. I'm just trying something out reaaaal quick. I'll be back with you guys in no time. Razz )

Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:51 am

Mad Mike
(you took alot of liberty with my character, redirecting the drones and all... so I have to re-tell alot of it from my perspective, but it works. Sorry in advance for the wall of text Razz )

Jensen could tell that the man holding him hostage was starting to feel presured by the situation. The man explained his motives to Jensen and tried to convince him that he was trying to protecting from other bounty hunters. Jensen was tempted to insult the man for being a bad liar and naive for thinking he was going to get sympathy from his hostage, like those people in the Stockholm robbery a few years back. But he decided to remain silent and play along in order to find out more about what he's dealing with.

"We're both being hunted!!! I'm being followed by another hunter, and he on my list, just like you!!! I need to get you away from him, and somewhere he can't use his fire!!!"

Of course Jensen knew who he was talking about, it was that pyro wizard from earlier with the old prosthetics, and appearantly he was still nearby.

"Have those drones redirect to target the roof tops and we can get in the sewer together!!!", Jensen's captor continued, "You know, the orders were to kill on sight! If I wanted to, I could have killed you before you even saw my face!"

Jensen still had no reason to trust this man. But he needed information, about who was after him and why. And this bounty hunter didn't seem to be aware of the dangers inside the sewers. Jensen could use this to his advantage.

"Ok, get these restraints off and we'll get going." After Jensen got his hands freed he folded up his suit's helmet and isolated the sound to speak with SARA in privacy. "Send some of the drones after the man on the roof, take the rest of them into the other nearby sewer shafts linking with this one."

The bounty hunter looked at Jensen's helmet with both facination and suspicion. He was relieved to see the drones pull off. Once they were in the sewers Jensen removed his helmet, and the man started to act more calm and proffesional. His voiced echoed loudly in the long tunnels:

"Now to business, you are listed as a small fry, 15k bounty. You... are not a small fry, I can tell. The people who posted that bounty know that and hope us stupid hunters don't. I've seen this before. If you last another two weeks without capture, your bounty will most likely triple. Until then, you're not worth the trouble I'm going through."
"Oh now I get it, you're plan was to keep me safe untill I got more valuable...", Jensen said sarcastically.

The man did not respond to that, but instead suggested that Jensen could trade his hazard suit for his freedom. Of course it was out of the question for Jensen, and showed it unintentionally through his angered look. His hazard suit was something he had customized and worked on for years. It was upgraded with the forerunner artifacts that he had gotten from when he still had plenty of money to spend.
"C'mon, it's a good deal. I bet you have a spare at home with how much I've seen today. You won't miss it. I'll even give you my leather jacket to replace yours. What do ya' say?"
"You want this hazard suit? You can get these anywhere, it's nothing special. Besides, I'm not exactly wearing shorts under this thing, if you know what I mean, so I couldn't give it to you even if I wanted to."

Jensen knew that the bounty hunter had seen through his lie, although the part about not having shorts was true. He was bent on getting that suit but Jensen felt that he had the upper hand in the situation. Both of them could hear the buzzing of the drones aproaching through the tunnels, the echoes made the sound feel incredibly disturbing to both of them. Jensen saw the surprised look on the bounty hunter's face and smiled. Before any of them could make another remark, the drones had swarmed their tunnel, some of them hovering and some crawling on the vault shaped ceiling.

"Just in time SARA", Jensen said as he looked around on his creations, mindly disapointed that there weren't more of them around. He counted them to 8.
"6 drones were destroyed by the man on the roof", she replied.

This bothered Jensen, but he tried to stay focused on the man in front of him, who had thrown his cigarette into the water stream and was now staring at Jensen with frustration. The bounty hunter was about to speak, but was interupted by a bright flash of light behind him. He turned around to see that a deformed figure had apeared from thin air. Both of them were shocked, but it did not come as a surprise to Jensen.

"WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST DIE!", the figure screamed as he tried to throw himself over the bounty hunter like a dog. Before it could do any damage it was attacked and covered by several shredder drones, who sliced and ripped the creature apart with their razor-sharp legs in a matter of seconds.

Jensen gave the man a few seconds to recover from what had just happened and started talking.

"I don't need to give you anything, infact the way I see it, you owe me now." He made a quick pause to pay attention to the loud, buzzing noises his drones were making. "That sound is gonna draw alot more of those things here. But listen, I'm a reasonable man; just so there's no hard feelings how about I give you this." Jensen removed the clip from his weapon, took out three spare clips and handed all of it to the bounty hunter. "Two of those clips contain eight 12mm explosive bullets that can rip through most things. The other two clips have electrical stun darts, very useful for a bounty hunter I can imagine." The bounty hunter noticed the attached laser sight and the gun's sleek silver colored design. "Now get the hell out of here before..."

Jensen was interupted by the water splash of a man who jumped through the sewer shaft and landed between them. It was the wizard from before.

"Stop scumbag, that nerd is mine!"

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:10 pm

CWO4anthony321123
(sorry for bending your character a bit Mike, but with the circumstances I felt like I was being written into a corner a bit. It was the only way I could think of to remedy that. Also I've been planning that exchange attempt for like two days now. Razz)

Akira was disappointing with the mans answer. That suit was probably worth at least 20K, but the pistol was an okay trade. 12mm, sh1t, that thing must kick like mule. He suddenly heard a loud splash. He could feel a hot breath on his neck for a second before he whipped around to see the pyromanser. He started yelling.

"Stop scumbag, that nerd is mine!"

For a second Akira's eyes were wide open, but slowly calmed and dazed. "Look man, like I just said to this a$shole over here, the bounty isn't worth all this f0cking trouble! I'm even with him, if you want him, it's not my problem." Akira stood there for a second to make sure he wasn't gonna get hit by one of them for what he just said. When no one did anything, he walked over to the other side of the sewer wall and sat down on the driest spot and lit a cigarette to replace the one he lost in the water. "Go ahead, fight, kill, capture, whatever ya wanna do. I'm just an observer."

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:37 am

lordpyromon
Blaze was surprised with the assassin's reaction, he was rather calm about the whole thing. The assassin said that the man in the burnt coat wasn't even worth the money and just sat down in a corner to light a cigarette, he was definitely an experienced killer considering how calmly he deals with such things. Blaze calmed down a bit "I'm not planning on killing the man either, I need him to upgrade my arms. The organization that wants him dead fired me and now wants me dead as well, so they hired assassins like you to kill me." Blaze turned to the man in the burnt coat "So will you help me?"

Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:01 am

Tontra Origins (a City of Tontra prequel RP) - Page 3 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com