You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 6 Empty Legal | 10230 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:
Legal wrote:Yes. Yes it is. It would help if we had more members.

How many members does 22nd have?
The Brigade?
Myself, Rex, Pandorasbox, Novan, Smyile, Contrite, John Burns, and Anthony. I think that's all of us.
We're even then. We need 1 more and we'll be in the lead Very Happy

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:55 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 6 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
Legal wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:
Legal wrote:Yes. Yes it is. It would help if we had more members.

How many members does 22nd have?
The Brigade?
Myself, Rex, Pandorasbox, Novan, Smyile, Contrite, John Burns, and Anthony. I think that's all of us.
We're even then. We need 1 more and we'll be in the lead Very Happy

Very Happy Ohhhh...time to recruit.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Legal
Indeed Smile

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:58 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 6 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Haha, I'm pretty sure we had more members than that. But they just aren't really active on the forums

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 6 Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:Haha, I'm pretty sure we had more members than that. But they just aren't really active on the forums
Yeah, but if they're not active, I'm not counting them.

Back on Topic: So Ghostkiller, when is the story starting?

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 6 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
1st LT Knadan wrote:
PandorasBox12 wrote:Haha, I'm pretty sure we had more members than that. But they just aren't really active on the forums
Yeah, but if they're not active, I'm not counting them.

Back on Topic: So Ghostkiller, when is the story starting?

I'm trying to wait on Kusa. He hasn't put his description in yet.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Legal
Considering Kusa is in the dev team i'd imagine he is pretty busy.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:06 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Legal wrote:Considering Kusa is in the dev team i'd imagine he is pretty busy.

So I leave him behind? That's not very nice...Sad

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 6 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
True but I'm kinda wondering what "The Ceremony" is. It sounds so mysterious

Last edited by PandorasBox12 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 6 Empty Jony | 9641 Admin My Ass

Jony
Legal wrote:Considering Kusa is in the dev team i'd imagine he is pretty busy.

He is not busy, believe me. He has not done lot stuff in dev team.

Legal
PandorasBox12 wrote:True but I'm kinda wondering what "The Event" is. It sounds so mysterious
Im looking forward to whatever it is though Smile

EpicGhostKilla121
Legal wrote:
PandorasBox12 wrote:True but I'm kinda wondering what "The Event" is. It sounds so mysterious
Im looking forward to whatever it is though Smile

Ah God. I gotta make it good then. So much pressure!!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Legal
Good luck xD

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:13 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Legal wrote:Good luck xD

lol thanks but i just saw kusa. He's gonna post his right?

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 6 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7640 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:lol thanks but i just saw kusa. He's gonna post his right?
Name: Kusa 'Aezotee!
Visuals: Well, I was going to be a minor Elite, but Dred doesn't want me to mess up his comic, so I'm now a gold zealot. Not the Reach zealot!
Team: Covenant
Just want to be a normal Elite, gonna have to think up more though, considering that wasn't really any information... I don't really have time right now.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:lol thanks but i just saw kusa. He's gonna post his right?
Name: Kusa 'Aezotee!
Visuals: Well, I was going to be a minor Elite, but Dred doesn't want me to mess up his comic, so I'm now a gold zealot. Not the Reach zealot!
Team: Covenant
Just want to be a normal Elite, gonna have to think up more though, considering that wasn't really any information... I don't really have time right now.

lol nice ill wait on you to finish.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Legal
Then we can start!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
Legal wrote:Then we can start!

Yes. Now gimme a sec to do somethin...

EDIT: Ok. I'll start it.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:10 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
As I walk down the hallways of the library I can't help but think that this "Ceremony" is not what it appears. *picks up a book about Ancient Humans* "....I've read this too many times." *looks around* "No one's here. Guess everyone is waiting in the "Square" for the ceremony to begin." *puts book back in slot* "I guess I better get to the "Square" too then..."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Legal
Waiting in the balcony for the ceremony to begin. They said the target would have been revealed by now. I scope in once more to check the windows. It looks like the ceremony hasn't begun. I see a figure emerging into the square. Someone I don't recognise. But it's not the target. Maybe I'll contact the Sergeant. I dont even know what he looks like, it could be a girl for all I know. I adjust my camo and lean further forward over the balcony. Hurry up and Begin the ceremony!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Pandora's Box
I am standing at the back of the crowd with my "parents" and on high alert. I've been informed that there is going to be suspicious activity at this Ceremony. I have no intention of intervening, as my mission is only to gather data if, in fact, something does occur...

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:24 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
As I walk through the maze of vendors in the square I get a strange feeling of being watched. "Hmm.... I guess I'll have a glazed pork stick." *goes to a pork vendor* "Hello, can I have the glazed pork stick please?" *vendor gives him glazed pork stick* "Thank you. How much?" *vendor tells him* "Ok...Lemme see here." *goes in pocket* "Here you go, sir." As I continue to walk I see children playing. "Little kids...Hmph." *bites pork stick*

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Legal
I rather eager man lurks through the vendors. I ignore him as I soon realise that this man is most certainly not the target. Dressed in rather ordinary clothes. I'm assuming the target will be elagantly dressed and of high important. His death will surely suprise all the audience in the square. Now I play the waiting game.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Legal
There are too many children around. This deal better be worth the risk. I adjust the camo the maximum strength reducing my sheilds power. My escape is necessary; I must not be seen.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Pandora's Box
As I wait for the Ceremony to begin I put distance between myself and my parents and observe the square and surrounding buildings. As I disappear into the crowd I see a glimmer on the balcony that catches my eye.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:30 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 6 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com