Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty Mad Mike | 9021 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:lol yea good start to possibly more?? lol nah. Razz but thanks for saving me from covies! xD

np lol Smile

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:10 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty Knadan | 9014 Community Commissar

Knadan
I don't plan on being done with this yet, I just haven't been able to post this past week...
Also I might be on tommorrow night, or I might not, I don't know for sure.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8978 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
1st LT Knadan wrote:I don't plan on being done with this yet, I just haven't been able to post this past week...

Well you keep going my determined Knadan! Very Happy

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Knadan
1st LT Knadan wrote:
PandorasBox12 wrote:"Well I don't plan on dying today, so I guess I'm lying my way out of this haha"
Is what Alpha-03 mutters to himself as the UNSC enclose on him. He reaches into a pouch on his vest and pulls out a cigar. He lights it and casually smokes it as the marines get closer.

At the building a number of Horizon guards surround Connolly and ask,
"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to lower your weapon. You're currently in a private building"

I make my way across the terrain and get to the outskirts of town where a black car with tinted windows is waiting for me

(btw my character was created by The Horizon Corporation)
I can hear the men behind me talking, but they're droned out by the sound of Boyington's response; "We copy Connolly, a Falcon's en route, eta 30 seconds."
The man behind me repeats his request, my response is simply, political storm or not.
"Screw you, I'm UNSC, and I am in pursuit of that man for murder."
I fire at the mans legs, I then shift up my aim and put a second round from my SRS in the engine block of the car.

As Alpha-03 smokes his cigar, he's handcuffed by the marines and led under guard to a waiting Falcon.

EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:I don't plan on being done with this yet, I just haven't been able to post this past week...

Well you keep going my determined Knadan! Very Happy
I plan on it, just need Pandora to respond to my characters action.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty IDredMan | 9513 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
I'M A COP YOU IDIOTS!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Knadan
"Clear!"
Defibs thread.
"Alright, you're good to go!"

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:55 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty Legal | 10254 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:"Clear!"
Defibs thread.
We're not starting this again

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:
Defibs thread.
OK, so you don't want to participate, that's fine, but I want to see this through to the end.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:
Defibs thread.
OK, so you don't want to participate, that's fine, but I want to see this through to the end.

Well if he doesn't participate then I can't either, because I'm kinda in his head for now...

And I think the moment has past to Sad It was very epic while it lasted...

Almost good enough to be a real story, or a machinima! Very Happy

Edit: you know it would actually be an amazing machinima since it has so many unique characters!

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:
Defibs thread.

Well if he doesn't participate then I can't either, because I'm kinda in his head for now...

Edit: you know it would actually be an amazing machinima since it has so many unique characters!
1. Since you're an AI, can't you jump into the Covi ship?
2. To turn it into a Machinima, we need an ending, which would mean continuing this thread to a conclusion.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:
Defibs thread.

1. Since you're an AI, can't you jump into the Covi ship?
2. To turn it into a Machinima, we need an ending, which would mean continuing this thread to a conclusion.

I guess I can, I could make up some story where Legal get's knocked out so I have to leave him lol...Razz

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Knadan
Charge to 400!
Clear!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:Charge to 400!
Clear!

.... Still no pulse!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:33 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty Judge Dredd | 8461 Banned

Judge Dredd
You're under arrest!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9202 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Judge Dredd wrote:You're under arrest!
Ha. Cardiac arrest.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:.... Still no pulse!
Charge to 400!
Clear!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:.... Still no pulse!
Charge to 400!
Clear!

.................... I have a pulse! Contition is stable but the patient is in a coma..

I'm willing to start this again if everyone else is.

Maybe to get it started again it needs to go to a new act. Because the story kinda hit a dead end where we are now.

Needs a fancy big plot.

Edit: Oh I see another RP thread has been made.
This patient is dying ;(

Last edited by Mad Mike on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Judge Dredd
Mad Mike wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Charge to 400!
Clear!

.................... I have a pulse! Contition is stable but the patient is in a coma..

Maybe to get it started again it needs to go to a new act. Because the story kinda hit a dead end where we are now.

Needs a fancy big plot.

*Shoots you right in the heart.
Knadan, I'm gonna have to make sure that you're a certified doctor, or else you're coming with me.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Mad Mike
Judge Dredd wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Needs a fancy big plot.

Knadan, I'm gonna have to make sure that you're a certified doctor, or else you're coming with me.

I'm an AI in this thread you fool!
You can't shoot me in the heart, I HAVE NO HEART! >=D

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Judge Dredd
Mad Mike wrote:
Judge Dredd wrote:

I'm an AI in this thread you fool!
You can't shoot me in the heart, I HAVE NO HEART! >=D

Well ...That shot sure went SOMEWHERE.
Whether it's your heart or not, it's legal.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Knadan
Judge Dredd wrote:Knadan, I'm gonna have to make sure that you're a certified doctor, or else you're coming with me.

Well, I'm not a doctor, but I am trained in First Aid including the use of AED's. Also, the Hippocratic Oath doesn't apply to me.

Mad Mike wrote:.................... I have a pulse! Contition is stable but the patient is in a coma..

Needs a fancy big plot.

Edit: Oh I see another RP thread has been made.
This patient is dying ;(
Well, that is for if we do another RP, me and Pandora at least are looking at trying to finish our storyline that we had going on.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Judge Dredd
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Judge Dredd wrote:Knadan, I'm gonna have to make sure that you're a certified doctor, or else you're coming with me.

Well, I'm not a doctor, but I am trained in First Aid including the use of AED's. Also, the Hippocratic Oath doesn't apply to me.

Hmm that seems alright, did you legally obtain your equipment?

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty Pandora's Box | 9262 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Alpha-03 stays silent as he is lead away with nothing by a wry smile on his face.

As soon as Major Connolly fires the guards move to subdue him by knocking him unconscious with a single blow to the back of the head with a stun baton. Then Connolly is dragged into a security room and locked in until he regains consciousness. But the bullets were still fired and the first bullet hits David (Psi-12) in the leg and he falls into the car, but the second bullet ricochets off of the bullet-resistant plating on the hood of the car.

"Damn-it, I let my guard down..."
Was all David said once the car was moving as he applied first aid to his wound.
"If you let your guard down then you have no reason to complain, you got what you deserved..." The driver snickered
"I wasn't complaining, merely stating a fact..."
As the driver looked at the rear-view mirror at Psi-12 he mumbled: "What's so fu*ckin special about these guys anyways..."
David sat there silent, pretending to not hear the man's remark.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Alpha-03 stays silent as he is lead away with nothing by a wry smile on his face.

As soon as Staff Sergeant Connolly fires the guards move to subdue him by knocking him unconscious with a single blow to the back of the head with a stun baton. Then Connolly is dragged into a security room and locked in until he regains consciousness. But the bullets were still fired and the first bullet hits David (Psi-12) in the leg and he falls into the car, but the second bullet ricochets off of the bullet-resistant plating on the hood of the car.

"Damn-it, I let my guard down..."
Was all David said once the car was moving as he applied first aid to his wound.
"If you let your guard down then you have no reason to complain, you got what you deserved..." The driver snickered
"I wasn't complaining, merely stating a fact..."
As the driver looked at the rear-view mirror at Psi-12 he mumbled: "What's so fu*ckin special about these guys anyways..."
David sat there silent, pretending to not hear the man's remark.

(Ftfy)

Connolly awakens in the room, head pounding from the shock. He stands up, checking his gear [you didn't say it was confiscated (grins evilly)] and examining the room. (I'll leave this for you since it's your company.)

Alpha-03 is flown to a local UNSC facility and placed in a holding cell after his leg wound is treated.

When the Falcon Connolly called for arrives, it doesn't find Connolly, but sees the leaving car. The pilot makes a snap decision and follows the car, reporting to Col. Boyington and telling the trio of Marines riding the Falcon the situation.

(Side note: It LIIIIIVES! Muhahahaha!)

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:52 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty Pandora's Box | 9262 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
When Connolly awakes a security guard enters the room and begins to question him:
"So, you're SSgt. Connolly? We've detained you for have weapons on private property and refusing to comply to our demands... We'll release you when we get word from your superiors, but who were you shooting at and how did you get past security with those weapons?"

Alpha-03 is sitting in the middle of his cell meditating when he suddenly gets agitated, "Hey, can you guys give me a cigar? This meditating sh*t doesn't work."

The car with Psi-12 in it headed towards town. Psi-12 points out that a falcon was tailing them so the driver drove into an underground motorway. But the car never appears at any of the exits.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:23 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 15 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com