Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty Pandora's Box | 9260 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
The train pulls up to the office area of the mining facility and drops us off before speeding back to the Trinity Building. It is obvious that Sigma-05 was appointed to be the squad leader on this Op. He takes command puts Alpha-01 and 03 on a direct attack route through the building.
"Psi-12, you're coming with me. We're going to go around the building at strike them from the flank. We have to be silent."
"..."
As he leads I follow him around the side and we can hear the Alphas engage some grunts, presumably armed with Plasma Pistols...

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:56 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty Legal | 10252 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
I sit facing the door waiting for alpha and sigma 5 to arrive. Plasma flings past my head.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty Pandora's Box | 9260 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
"Holy -Cheesecake!-, there are a lot of these fuckers here!" We hear Alpha-01 yelling over the radio.
"-Cheesecake!-, the Hunters have spotted--" then the voice is drowned out by explosions and we lose contact with Alpha-01 and 03.
We continue to make our way around, but then Sigma-05 pauses.
"We need to sneak aboard that ship in the middle of the mine, more specifically you are. When we get close I'll distract them and you sneak in. We have to disable the ship, if not destroy it."
"Roger that"

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:01 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty lordpyromon | 9199 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
I hear a train pull up. "probably nothing." I advance down into the mine and see the floor littered with strange creatures. "Oh my God! the hell are these things!?!" I shout but quickly silence myself noticing that was a big mistake.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Legal
I turn and notice a man yelling! ''What are you doing down here? This is a warzone! Get back before I kill you myself, you're attracting attention!'' (to lordpyromon)
I turn the corner place 3 more bullets into the hunters. I dont think that did much damage.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:29 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty lordpyromon | 9199 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
I continue walking, avoiding the carcasses af the strange monsters. I see that one was holding an object resembling a gun so I pick it up, "It looks as if I could wear it as a bracelet." I try to put it around my wrist and it zaps me "Aaaagh" I shout again possibly giving away my cover.all of a sudden I her a gruff voice yell "What are you doing down here? This is a warzone! Get back before I kill you myself, you're attracting attention!" I drop to the floor to hide myself among the bodies and continue to crawl.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Legal
''Stay down hide'' If you have ANY weapons help me take down these hunters.'' I steal some plasma grenades from the corpses and throw them at the hunters. Bang bang bang bang. 4 more hunters down. thats 11 to go. One jumps over the barrier and hits me over the head. I fly backwards, pick of sniper and send a bullet straight through its torso! Nice 10 more to go!

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Pandora's Box
Alpha-01 and Alpha-03 are still alive ad firing at 4 of the hunters who have turned their attantion towards them. The building they're taking cover in is in tatters, with most of the walls being destroyed.

Sigma-05 and I make it within 100 meters of the ship and Sigma-05 says,
"Okay kid, it's your time to shine"
then he sprints out from cover in the opposite direction shooting grunts and jackels along the way. When I see the opening I sprint towards the ship and enter the passcode and quickly slide under the dorr and close it.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 pm

lordpyromon
I hear the voice say something but all I could catch is "If you have ANY weapons help me take down these hunters." "what are hunters?" I look ahead and see a cloaked figure shooting down a team of what looks like something out of a Godzilla film. I draw my katana and run towards the beasts and cut one monster's wormlike head clean off, translucent orange liquid spilling everywhere.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty Mad Mike | 9019 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
(never mind)

Last edited by Mad Mike on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Legal
I lead over the edge dodging bullets and flinging my blade into the hearts of a thousand grunts. Spinning and cutting. I drop the floor and whip out my sniper. I quickly jump behind cover and take out a few more elites. I desperately need reinforcements!

Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 pm

lordpyromon
I see the figure struggling with some kind of biohasard chimpansees and the monsters that he saw at the opening holding the electric bracelet things. I quickly slice three of the purple monkey things in half. "what are these things!?" I shout to the figure.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Pandora's Box
The sound of MA5C's and fragmentation grenades are echoing from the other side of the mine as Sigma-05 makes his way towards the sound of sniper fire and I make my way for the engine room of the ship.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8976 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
I wake up in the same cave ruins from before.
"Uhhh...My head. How long was I asleep?"
I look around the cave for the two men that I was with before.
"Hello? Where is everyone!?"
Scared and lonely I get up and start walking around the cave ruins looking for a note or anything that they could've left for me.
"They left me behind....I thought we were buddies."
*sigh* "Guess I'm gonna have to find them again then."

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8976 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
As I use my aura sensing powers I get a strange feeling of an intense evil force sweeping the land.
"What is THAT?? What? It seems like their not even on this planet anymore...I can't sense their auras everywhere..."
As I continue my powers start to get weaker as if I'm being drained by something.
"Ahhh....I'm losing it. What is draining my powers?....."
As I gradually get weaker from the power drain I see a figure coming towards me.
"It's far off in the distance but, it is definitively coming towards me."
As my eyes close I see the thing standing over me.
"It looks like a......"
I pass out.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty Rex | 9093 Enshrined Member

Rex
It turns out Steve left to find out where all the noise (gunshots and whatnot) was coming from.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty Jony | 9663 Admin My Ass

Jony
<< Minutes backwards >>

I'm in my hideout, my plan is to attack mining facility, get everything valuable and leave.
I take my throwing knives, crossbow, blades, smoke bombs, throwing stars.
I have key inside, I can use backdoor.

I'm jumping and running on roofs. I see someone another going to facility too(lordpyromon), I ignore him and continue jumping.

Here I am, at backdoor, I use key and go inside, I see another door, I open it, I don't hear anything.

Then some little alien steps to room(Grunt)

"What the F*ck is that?!"

I start running to him and then kick him, 2 more comes to room, I take care of them.

"I don't like this place." I say to my self.

I climb to pipeline in roof, I knew it's safer to use pipeline instead of normal ground.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 am

Legal
I hear Sigma 05's footsteps getting closer. I know its him because his icon bleeps on my radar. I send a message out to TEAMCOM:
<Sigma 5! Get ready to shoot there's 10 hunters about 25 yards from the door. Open fire as soon as you're through them doors. Tell Alpha to form up behind me and we'll take out the elites>

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:09 am

Mad Mike
As I was controlling the car and driving it towards the ODST (knadan) I somehow changed my mind... I turned the car in the last second and avoided running him over. It instead drove right into light pole approximately 5,1 meters away from him.

Why did I hesitate? For some reason I didn't want to kill him. Could it be.. compasion? Yes, I felt sorry for him...
But why should I? These people don't care about me, they only want me captured, so why should I care about them!?
Of course, I am only doing what I have to do to survive, there's nothing wrong with that. Is it...?

No! I can't let feelings affect my judgement. They are still a threat that needs to be taken care of. I will deal with that ODST and the rest later..
But for now, maybe I should focus more on the covenant.

Last edited by Mad Mike on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 6 times in total

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 pm

Mad Mike
I wonder how that MJOLNIR elite is doing in the mining facilities.

Hacking into his helmet camera...

Oh he's not doing very well at all. He's definately not Covenant atleast I know that for sure now.

Hacking into his communications...

I don't know if I can trust him but I'll give him some assistance:

"If you like having your brain I suggest you look out for the jakal sniper behind you..."

I never was that good at jokes...

Last edited by Mad Mike on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty Knadan | 9012 Community Commissar

Knadan
As I head to the Rally point I see a car speeding towards me, I prepare to roll out of it's way when swerves and rams a post ahead of me.
I quickly walk to the car, rifle leveled at the drivers seat; strange, it's empty.
I remember something, what if this car was controlled by an AI?
I shake my head and keep moving, they need everyone at the rendezvous.
When I arrive I find around four dozen marines, ODSTs, and soldiers doing final checks on their weapon and vehicles. I see Col. Boyington talking with the Falcon pilots who will take us ODSTs in.
When they finish talking out the plan Boyington begins heading for her own Falcon and spots me while she walks.
"Trooper! You'll ride with me! Everyone will get briefed as we fly in!"
The sound of whirring rotor blades begins to fill the air as I respond, shouting like her to be sure I'm heard, "Yes Ma'am!"
I climb into the seat for the right side .50 cal as we take to the air with half a dozen other Falcons.
"Here's what we know so far! We've got about a heavy company or two of Covenant Loyalists trying like heck to get into a mining facility on the edge of town! Word from up top is that we've got some black ops guys or something already there along with a civvie a UAV spotted! So bottom line, watch your fire as we go in! Good luck!"
We're getting close, I can see the facility, but the Covies can see us as we approach. We begin taking fire, just light arms like plasma pistols. I train my MG onto the Covenant troops and open fire with the pilots and other gunners.
Grunts and Elites fall from the onslaught of firepower.
We land in a cleared area just outside the main doors.
I jump off and rush to the door with the other marines.
A demo expert blows the main door and we rush in, I separate from the main group, heading towards what my map says is a tram station. Maybe I can keep the Covies from escaping if I break the tram, besides, sounds like something's going on there anyways...

(This thread needs more music, let me fix that:)

Last edited by 1st LT Knadan on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Pandora's Box
"Wait, what!? there's more hunte--" is last transmission sent by Sigma-05 as the door he was approaching get's blown back towards him and knocks him unconscious.

"They gave me enough semtex to blow up the Trinity Building..." Is what I say to myself as I begin to fill the engine room with blocks of semtex.

Alpha-01 and 03 are still engaged with hunters on the opposite side of the mine, but Alpha-01 has sustained injuries due to a needler and is unable to walk, "-Cheesecake!- grunts..."

(Btw all members of the 'UHF Project' wear unmarked uniforms that resemble the ones used by Archer in Splinter Cell: Conviction when participating in operations)

Last edited by PandorasBox12 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:28 pm

lordpyromon
the cloaked figure doesn't answer my question, he seems too bent on getting his back up. "thats it, these a** holes are getting on my nerves!" I engulf all of these strange monsters in flame, burning them to the ground. "now I'm gonna ask you one more time, what the hell is going on here?"

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty Jony | 9663 Admin My Ass

Jony
I'm still walking on pipeline, then I start hearing gun shooting and noises, I look from little hole. I see humans fighting aliens. I choose not to attack them. I continue walking on pipeline.

I get to dead-end, I have to jump down.

I jump down.
I jump behind of some weird alien(Elite)
He suddenly turns around and activates purple sword(Energy Sword)
He hits my cape with his sword, then I jump over his head, kick him and then I put my 2x blades to his heart.

I'm in little room with some weird relics(Forerunner relics)

"Those must be expensive."
"But maybe I still should take look around room, before I touch those."

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Pandora's Box
Alpha-03: "We need to pull back, we won't last any longer in this position"
Alpha-01: "Okay then, leave me. You know I can't walk. I'll buy you time to rendezvous with Sigma and Psi..."
Alpha-03: "Understood, take these"
Alpha-03 hands Alpha-01 a morphine syringe and a fragmentation grenade then runs out the back of the destroyed building. The sounds of Alpha-01's MA5C can still be heard echoing from the distance even as the enemy closes in on his position.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:13 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 11 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com