Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 18 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 18 Empty Legal | 10252 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:Excelent! The ODSTs managed to save Elai, and just in time!

"Elai, this is Mike. Sorry I had to go but there was nothing I could have done to wake you up, and the ship was going to explode any minute... Anyway, I will begin transfering myself back to your armor and I can assist you further in fighting the covenant."

He is with the ODSTs for now, however if I am to take them down he needs to stay close to them so I can take remote control of the "firepower". But he also needs to be far enough away so that he wont suspect me being behind anything... I will have to improvise.

Quick, Mike. See if you can get my sheilds back to full strength. Your primary objective should be to find a way to disable that bomb. We should get the ODST's out of city and me and you can stop this bomb. It won't detonate on impact but it is gonna blow in less than 25 minutes. Let's go! Find its landing destination.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:44 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 18 Empty Mad Mike | 9019 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
"Yes you are correct Elai, this is bomb is powerful enough to destroy the entire continent. Leaving would be a very good idea!

And I see that your shield genarator is damaged... It's going to take me some time to fix, but I can get it done. I'll let you know when I have made any progress.

Oh and remember that deal we had Elai? Don't tell the ODSTs or the UNSC anything! Just a reminder since you just had a concussion and all"

This new covenant attack forces me to change my priority, I have to focus on get me and Elai of this planet.
But the ODST still knows, and if he reports it later on they might be able to trace me.
They will be a less important priority for now, but if I get an opportunity... I will strike.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Excelent! The ODSTs managed to save Elai, and just in time!

"Elai, this is Mike. Sorry I had to go but there was nothing I could have done to wake you up, and the ship was going to explode any minute... Anyway, I will begin transfering myself back to your armor and I can assist you further in fighting the covenant."

He is with the ODSTs for now, however if I am to take them down he needs to stay close to them so I can take remote control of the "firepower". But he also needs to be far enough away so that he wont suspect me being behind anything... I will have to improvise.

Quick, Mike. See if you can get my sheilds back to full strength. Your primary objective should be to find a way to disable that bomb. We should get the ODST's out of city and me and you can stop this bomb. It won't detonate on impact but it is gonna blow in less than 25 minutes. Let's go! Find its landing destination.

"I have calculated it's landing coordinates. It's going to land in the middle of the city. Near the headquarters of the Trinity Corporation. If we are going to disarm it we need to get going, take one of the warthogs!

Hold on...

There are incoming enemy phantoms, heavily armed and with deployable gosts and wraiths.

INCOMING!"

*a wraith mortar strikes down a few feet away from Elai.*

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:01 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 18 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8874 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:commander we passed their defences and the ship is not even dmg but the shields are very weak
*me*:in that case lets not yet attack the city and hunt down those surviving ODSTs best to wait until the shields are back to full power
Major:commander those phantoms we sent reported they have located enemy survivors and have engaged then with their wraiths and ghosts.
*me*:SEND A FEW SPIRITS WITH FULL ATTACK TROPS BEFORE THEY ESCAPE KILL THEN ALL!!But try to mask our position and our comms we cant afford then hacking our comms and hearing our main plans its vital we keep our position unknown until we are back to full power and combat ready..
Major:yes commander right away

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Legal
Without my sheilds, the wraith blast stunned my toe. Not too much damage done so I quickly ran to the nearest warthog and slammed my foot on the peddle. The roar of Engine is cancelled by the screech of bullet flying past my head. ''Mike how far til we're there? I think I can see the Trinity Corp Building over that hill!''

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:22 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 18 Empty Knadan | 9012 Community Commissar

Knadan
"Troopers! Load up and follow the Split-lip! We've got a bomb to disarm!"
Connolly and the rest of the squad load up into the Warthogs and follow Elai, with guns blazing at the Covenant forces as the speed into the city. (They also grabbed Jermaine and he's in one of the 'Hogs.)

"Command, one of the enemy ships just bypassed our defenses!"
"Understood,
Constitution and Philadelphia intercept and bring it down!"
"Understood Command!"

The two destroyers begin moving into the atmosphere with weapons blazing and shields flaring.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Legal
I check my wrist. The Time reads 8:43. That means there's only 17 minutes left.

Me and Mike arrive at the Trinity Corp Builing with the ODST squad only about 2 minutes behind.

At 8:46 a few jackals arrive and this causes a problem for me and ODST's.

''JACKALS! Get your rifles ready!'' A bullet flies past my head and knocks a chunk out of my armour. ''Quick Mike, I NEED those sheilds.''

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:I check my wrist. The Time reads 8:43. That means there's only 17 minutes left.

Me and Mike arrive at the Trinity Corp Builing with the ODST squad only about 2 minutes behind.

''JACKALS! Get your rifles ready!'' A bullet flies past my head and knocks a chunk out of my armour. ''Quick Mike, I NEED those sheilds.''
The ODST on the .50 cal lay's down fire on the Jackals and the the ODSTs on the Gauss brings down the more problematic ones.
"Split-lip, where's the bomb?! You lead the way, we'll make sure you get there to deactivate it!"

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:I check my wrist. The Time reads 8:43. That means there's only 17 minutes left.

The ODST on the .50 cal lay's down fire on the Jackals and the the ODSTs on the Gauss brings down the more problematic ones.
"Split-lip, where's the bomb?! You lead the way, we'll make sure you get there to deactivate it!"
''It's arriving two blocks from our current location. We have to be there in 12 minutes. We better get moving. Be careful when it lands though. Don't want the thing to land on our heads.'' I gesture to a few ODST's to follow me. We begin to run just as sniper fire follows behind us. ''No time to deal with them, we gotta hurry.''

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:48 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 18 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8874 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:commander!! two enemy ships are heading to our position they look like destroiers
*me*:damn it..how much time do we have left until they arrive?
Major:unknown commander..
*me*:never mind then..get the defenses online blast those humans out of the sky!!AND THEN HEAD FOR THE CITY!!SHIELDS OR NO SHIELDS..major can you find and open a small comms with the human survivors?
Major:yes but why?
*me*:just do it
Major:yes commander
*has the ODST comms are hacked i simply say*
*me*:HUMANS MAKE PEICE WITH YOUR END FOR I HAVE RETURNED AND IM COMING FOR YOU ALL!!

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:''It's arriving two blocks from our current location. We have to be there in 12 minutes. We better get moving. Be careful when it lands though. Don't want the thing to land on our heads.'' I gesture to a few ODST's to follow me. We begin to run just as sniper fire follows behind us. ''No time to deal with them, we gotta hurry.''

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:Major:commander!! two enemy ships are heading to our position they look like destroiers
*me*:damn it..how much time do we have left until they arrive?
Major:unknown commander..
*me*:never mind then..get the defenses online blast those humans out of the sky!!AND THEN HEAD FOR THE CITY!!SHIELDS OR NO SHIELDS..major can you find and open a small comms with the human survivors?
Major:yes but why?
*me*:just do it
Major:yes commander
*has the ODST comms are hacked i simply say*
*me*:HUMANS MAKE PEICE WITH YOUR END FOR I HAVE RETURNED AND IM COMING FOR YOU ALL!!

Connolly orders the same group that investigated the crash to follow him and Elai. "Sergeant Harrington, watch our backs and see if you can get us some reinforcements!"
"Aye-"
"HUMANS MAKE PEICE WITH YOUR END FOR I HAVE RETURNED AND IM COMING FOR YOU ALL!!
Connolly pauses for a moment as he recognizes the voice, "Oh good grief, it would be this guy wouldn't it..."

Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:commander i just got word that the battle over the planet is going our way from the reports half of the human defence ships are destroyed and 60% of their mac guns are offline
*me*:perfect soon the planet will fall to our hands..major the decoy bomb idea worked like a charm those fools fell right into our trap..as soon as they find out its a fake move the carrier over the city air space and gain air supremacy...make sure no air evac gets to then and set up ground bloackds so they cant escape on their vehicles
Major:right away commander

Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Legal
A giant THUD is head and the bomb lands a mere 6 meters in front of my feet. JESUS... that was close. ''Mike, get this thing deactivated''

Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:A giant THUD is head and the bomb lands a mere 6 meters in front of my feet. JESUS... that was close. ''Mike, get this thing deactivated''

"I'm on it! And by the way, your shields are now restored to 50% capacity. I might be able to get it fully operational later.

Alright, I'm hacking into the bomb's computer... damn it's heavily encrypted.

I need 20 seconds to get in. Hold them off, incoming banshees!

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:
Legal wrote:A giant THUD is head and the bomb lands a mere 6 meters in front of my feet. JESUS... that was close. ''Mike, get this thing deactivated''

"I'm on it! And by the way, your shields are now restored to 50% capacity. I might be able to get it fully operational later.

'I'll do what I can. You've got 6 minutes. Just hurry up!''

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

'I'll do what I can. You've got 6 minutes. Just hurry up!''

"Ok I'm in!

Hold on a minute... no... come on! This is ridicoulus!

Elai, it's not a bomb... just a flying peice of metal. It's made to seem like a bomb, but it's just a distraction. NOT a bomb...

You have to hand it to these covenant, that's very clever. I wonder what they been up to while we have wasted our time here..."

Edit: I'm turning of the computer now, so I wont respont until maybe tomorrow

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:commander they have found out it was a decoy what should we do now?
*me*:now major? now we attck send all our bombers destroy the city they cant escape!!
Major:gladly commander

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:03 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 18 Empty Pandora's Box | 9260 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
As the Covenant forces make their way towards Earth the Horizon Corporation takes action to defend it's Company's headquarters. All across Tontra Vulcan Air Defense and Surface to Air Missile Systems come appear and begin to open up Covenant aircraft. All members of the "UHF" project head for the Trinity Building in order to defend it, all except Alpha-03 who knew there was a tracking chip planted on him. Horizon guards equip themselves with weapons that clearly aren't civilian issue and start engaging Covenant landing forces outside of Horizon's defensive structures.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:01 am

Legal
''There's only 3 minutes left but I've found the primary bomb.'' It's about 4 blocks down! If we run VERY FAST we should be able to get there... Quickly!''

I turn on the Thruster Pack and boost down the city... With only 1 minute left, I dive onto the bomb and stand up, leaning over it. ''Mike, you know what to do now! We've got 46 seconds! QUICK!''

Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:30 am

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:commander they have engaged our forces like planned
*me*:excellent have u lockated their civilian camp?
Major:yes commander north of the city about 200k on vehicle
*me*:good that should buy us some time..head there with the ship and hover over its air space i dont care if those humans sees us..as soon as we get there send troops to kill the guards but the comms one and leave the civilians alive they will be our hostages so they can fall into our trap
Major:yes commander heading to the camp with our carrier now inbound in about 30 mins

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:03 am

Mad Mike
"Ok ok I'm hacking! 20 seconds untill I'm in, 40 seconds untill detonation...

I'm in, 20 seconds remaining. Damn this is much harder than I thought! I can't do it... I¨m... n0T go1ong t0 *interference* m@k3 1t in t1m0...*interference*

No! I need to keep trying, focus! I just need to bypass...

10 seconds remaining! Come one...
Wait... I got it! Bomb shuting down.

That was close. Sorry about that, just a small maunfunction. It's been a long time since that happened to me... It shouldn't happen again, but I may have to update myself later."

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Knadan
As Anto's flagship begins heading to the evac camp the Constitution and Philadelphia come through the atmosphere cutting a swath through the Covenant aircraft.
"Weapons! Fire MACs! Wipe them out of the sky!"
The two destroyers fire their two pairs of MACs at the flagship, the MAC rounds shattering the already weakened shields and hit it amidships and in the engines. (You weren't specific about what happened to these two ships *grins evilly*)

Connolly glances at Elai as he and his team engage the Covenant forces. Being in close proximity has allowed him to hear Elai's conversations with Mike, but until Mike glitched out he hhadn't worried about it.

In orbit, although the fight has being going well for the more numerous Covenant forces, their point defense is saturated by the fire from the UNSC forces.
"Launch the ICBMs."
The nuclear missiles rise from their silos on pillars of fire, racing into orbit and disintegrating ship after ship in blazes of nuclear fire and radiation.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Legal
I turn towards the group of ODST's. "is there a way you could get me up to that covenant mothetship. I'm gonna bring it down and send the entire fleet running..."

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:COMMANDER!!COMMANDER!!THEY HIT OUR ENGINES AND OUR WEAPON POWER IS GONE!!
*me*:damn it!!dead in the water..good thing we still have comms..CONTACT SANGHEILIOS CALL SUPPORT WE ARE NOT LOSING THIS BATTLE!!also looks like those ships are heading away..good actiate the grav lift set up a small base down there and start reparing the engines NOW!!
Major:right away commander

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Mad Mike
"I have an idea on how to take down that ship Elai. When you where passed out I did a little digging in the Horizon company's files. You wont believe what I found.

Aside from all illigeal genetics research I found alot of interesting experimental technolegy. They are working on atomic bombs, more powerful and smaller than anything the UNSC has. I'm talking aboutc a 50 megaton fission nuke that you can carry on your back! With a blast that powerful, you might even take down one or two of the smaller covenant ships near it.

But that's not the best part, they have just finished building a small, space craft that has been equiped with new active camoflauge and radar jaming technology. It's also large enough to fit a squad though if you think you need backup.

If we can steal the ship from Horizon, we can sneak into the covenant ship undetected and blow it into pieces. The covenant ship is damaged and so is our MAC stations, it's going to take time untill either of them is repaired. So we have time to get this done.

And when they ask how you know this, just say it's classified."

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 18 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com