Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 20 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8874 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:commander shields back online and at full power nothing can penetrate then.
*me*:excellent are all troops onboard?
Major:yes commander
*me*:then take off and head for the city airspace now!!500k away from the ground and as soon as we get there prepare for slipspace..how much time until we get there major?
Major:at full engine power around 5 mins
*me*:excellent so be it..FULL POWER TO ENGINES AND SHIELDS!!TAKE OFF NOW!!NOTHING CAN PENETRATE THOSE SHIELDS NOW AND NO ONE CAN STOPS US NOW!!major get me a secure comms with the ODSTs ONLY!!
Major:yes commander patching now
*me*:YOU HEAR ME HUMAN?! NOTHING CAN STOPS US NOW!!MY FLAGSHIP THE PRIDE OF THE COVENANT FLEET THE "STAR OF RECONCILIATION" IS BACK TO ITS FULL POWER AND AS WE SPEAK ITS HEADED FOR UR CITY IN ABOUT 5 MINS U WILL SEE NOTHING BUT OUR SHIP ENTERING SLIPSPACE ABOVE IT AND THEN NOTHING MORE BUT YOUR END!!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 20 Empty Knadan | 9012 Community Commissar

Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:Major:commander shields back online and at full power nothing can penetrate then.
*me*:then take off and head for the city airspace now!!500k away from the ground and as soon as we get there prepare for slipspace..how much time until we get there major?
*me*:excellent so be it..FULL POWER TO ENGINES AND SHIELDS!!TAKE OFF NOW!!NOTHING CAN PENETRATE THOSE SHIELDS NOW AND NO ONE CAN STOPS US NOW!!major get me a secure comms with the ODSTs ONLY!!
*me*:YOU HEAR ME HUMAN?! NOTHING CAN STOPS US NOW!!MY FLAGSHIP THE PRIDE OF THE COVENANT FLEET THE "STAR OF RECONCILIATION" IS BACK TO ITS FULL POWER AND AS WE SPEAK ITS HEADED FOR UR CITY IN ABOUT 5 MINS U WILL SEE NOTHING BUT OUR SHIP ENTERING SLIPSPACE ABOVE IT AND THEN NOTHING MORE BUT YOUR END!!
After the Elite admiral's rant, Connolly facepalms his helmet. Head down in frustration, he begins talking to the scientist, "Get on your com set and get us people who can fly these things. Then, get your assistants, to get us some bombs, you know the ones I'm talking about."

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:58 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 20 Empty Pandora's Box | 9260 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
The scientist responds quickly,
"As of now no one has these neural implants because these aren't even in the test phase yet, the only possible way to fly these two ships is to undergo surgery or have an advanced AI chip inserted directly into the control panel..."

[FYI all test subjects of the UHF Project have these neural implants. and the Gunships are like Sabers but slower because of their heavy armament (40mm gatling cannon, 105mm Cannon, and 60 55mm rocket pods)]

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:05 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 20 Empty Mad Mike | 9019 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:Major:commander shields back online and at full power nothing can penetrate then.

That was a bad move by him, opening a direct channel. The perfect way into their main computer, they aren't going anywhere.

"Elai, the covenant ship is attempting to enter slipspace. I'm going to see if I can do something about that. I'll be back soon"

Initiating transfer...

I'm in. Shutting down all of the ship's computers...

What else can I do to wreck havoc here? Ah, I know!

Closing all doors in the ship...

There, all their systems are down and they can't reach the control room to manually re-boot. This should give us enough time to get there.

Better get back to Elai now.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:00 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 20 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8874 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
Mad Mike wrote:

That was a bad move by him, opening a direct channel. The perfect way into their main computer, they aren't going anywhere.

"Elai, the covenant ship is attempting to enter slipspace. I'm going to see if I can do something about that. I'll be back soon"

Initiating transfer...

There, all their systems are down and they can't reach the control room to manually re-boot. This should give us enough time to get there.

(you know me and the major are in the control room right?)
Major:commander major systems going off line and all doors are locked
*me*:major inserte the code..i prepared one just in caze this would happen
Major:yes commander doing it now i hope this works*************major system coming back online but still all doors are locked
*me*:never mind the doors just get moving..how much time until we get there?
Major:3 mins max
*me*excellent as soon as we are 5km away from the city start charging up the slipspace drive

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:The scientist responds quickly,
"As of now no one has these neural implants because these aren't even in the test phase yet, the only possible way to fly these two ships is to undergo surgery or have an advanced AI chip inserted directly into the control panel..."

[FYI all test subjects of the UHF Project have these neural implants. and the Gunships are like Sabers but slower because of their heavy armament (40mm gatling cannon, 105mm Cannon, and 60 55mm rocket pods)]
"Either way, get us those nukes, we're going to need them." Connolly turns to the side and begins quietly thinking out loud. "We don't have time for surgery, but an advanced AI chip. . ." He turns to look at Elai, and by extension, Mike.
I don't know, if this Mike AI is who I think he is, this could bite us in the rear. But he's helped us this far, and although he surely doesn't want the UNSC to get him, that doesn't mean he wants people dead.
"Mike, think you're up for it?"

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Mad Mike
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Initiating transfer...

(you know me and the major are in the control room right?)
Major:commander major systems going off line and all doors are locked
*me*:major inserte the code..i prepared one just in caze this would happen
Major:yes commander doing it now i hope this works*************major system coming back online but still all doors are locked
*me*:never mind the doors just get moving..how much time until we get there?
Major:3 mins max
*me*excellent as soon as we are 5km away from the city start charging up the slipspace drive

Damn, they didn't even have to activate the manual re-boot! They had prepared for this...

We are never going to get there in 3 minutes, I need to find another way to keep them here a while longer. Hmmm, this should work.

Firing all engines at 400% capacity. The security measures should cause them all to shut down intill the plasma core temperature is stabilized. Although the higher speed will get them to their destination alot faster, they will still need to wait for the engines before they can enter slipspace.

That gives us 9 minutes, it's not much but we might just be able to get there in time.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 20 Empty Legal | 10252 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
''Let's just get to that ship ASAP.''
(have we taken off yet or not?)

Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
PandorasBox12 wrote:The scientist responds quickly,

"Either way, get us those nukes, we're going to need them." Connolly turns to the side and begins quietly thinking out loud. "We don't have time for surgery, but an advanced AI chip. . ." He turns to look at Elai, and by extension, Mike.
I don't know, if this Mike AI is who I think he is, this could bite us in the rear. But he's helped us this far, and although he surely doesn't want the UNSC to get him, that doesn't mean he wants people dead.

Transfering myself back to Elai... done.

Well no doubt he knows I'm here now. Still, I am the only onw who can fly this ship.

"Tell them that I will do it Elai! You have a AI chip in the back of your helmet (I had to modify it's nano-cell structure so that I could fit in it) Go into the ship and insert the AI chip in it. I will do the flying this time"

Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Transfering myself back to Elai... done.

Well no doubt he knows I'm here now. Still, I am the only onw who can fly this ship.

"Tell them that I will do it Elai! You have a AI chip in the back of your helmet (I had to modify it's nano-cell structure so that I could fit in it) Go into the ship and insert the AI chip in it. I will do the flying this time"
"Alright, everyone in!" The ODSTs file into the gunships, on his way in, Connolly grabs a bag from one of the assistants containing a pair of nukes.
"Elai, once we get to the ship, I'll give you one of the bombs. Marines, Prepare To Board!"
"OORAH!"

Last edited by 1st LT Knadan on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Legal
I hesitantly walking into the gunship holding my carbine. ''Mike, you're getting off with me, right? I need you to start the sequence on the bomb.'' Knowing I was the one activating the bomb and having only 30 seconds to escape a Covenant flagship was a pretty scary thought. Even for a mercenary.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
*me*:HAHAHA foolish human AI good job major inserting that small comm hacking code on him before he left this ship again..he may had stop us dead near the city but that dosent matter now we know their plan..thou i wounder how they will penetrate our shields since their back to full power..humm non the less activate the hologrames all around the ship except were they will land and close off all other passages but the ones to the bridge and our main core..get every 1 inside a phantom drops ship and mask our leave..we are drooping near those mountains and see the fireworks and the look on their faces when they find out theres nothing but a empty ship..thou im really hopping to fight for the last time with that ODST like that one time back in the war but hes name still misses me..oh well
Major:brilliant commander everything is set we should leave now
*me*:lets go then the faster we are out of this deattrap the better

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:02 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 20 Empty Pandora's Box | 9260 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
The scientist opens the launch hatches for the two gunships and preps for launch.
"I hope they can stop that ship..."
He mutters to himself as the engines ignite.

At the Trinity Building the whole spec ops team was eliminated by the UHF Project and there weren't any casualties for the Horizon Corporation other than some guards.
"All Psi class subjects head to the hanger and prepare to fly the F-77 Interceptors. We need to clear the skies"
Comes over the headsets to the UHF subjects.

(F-77s are very fast and maneuverable prototype interceptors that use duel 13.5mm machine guns and 4 x 40mm lock-on/free fire rocket pods)

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:I hesitantly walking into the gunship holding my carbine. ''Mike, you're getting off with me, right? I need you to start the sequence on the bomb.'' Knowing I was the one activating the bomb and having only 30 seconds to escape a Covenant flagship was a pretty scary thought. Even for a mercenary.

"I'm with you, insert the AI chip in the module.

Good, checking all systems...

Active camo... activated.

Radar jamer... activated.

Firing engines...

Everyone, prepare for lift off!"

Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Pandora's Box
The scientist speaks through the ships,
"Good luck guys, I hope you can save the city..."

The four F-77s are launched from the Trinity building and start to fly towards the covenant ship while engaging and destroying every retreating phantom, banshee, and spirit they come across. Psi-1 speaks over the coms,
"I love flying this thing, it feels like it is part of my body haha"
"Well, it makes killing everything easier..."
Was Psi-12 (David's) response.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Knadan
"Alright everyone here's what we need to do; gain control of the bridge, get the ship to a minimum safe distance from anywhere so we don't blow any civis up when the nuke and power core go. Mike, head for one of the sections damaged by the MACs, the shields in those areas are more likely to be out."

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
*after reaching the mountains and hidding our phantoms from sight*
*me*:major are we safe from the blast zone?
Major:yes commander..what should we do now?
*me*:rally every sangheili warrior before the ship blows up and get every 1 inside this cave these reading show that this cave goes all the way to the other side of the mountain were there is a human evac point we shall take it and KILL EVERY ONE GUARD THERE BUT LEAVE THE HUMAN CIVILIANS ALIVE!!WE NEED THEN FOR MY PLAN EVERY ONE GOT THAT?!!
*major and every other warrior*:YES FLEET MASTER ANTO 'RUSAMEE

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Pandora's Box
The F-77s ignite the sky with gun and missile fire whilst bringing down straggling covenant air forces. The ships appear to be moving unnaturally, as if their turns are too tight for their speed causing excessive g-forces.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Legal
We travel at immense speeds through space, dodging and shooting down banshees as we go.

my huge post got deleted and I'm pissed off, gonna do it again -_-

I turn to the ODST's, "I'm gonna need some support when we land; it's gonna be heavily guarded." The ODST's all give a confirmational nod. I wouldn't imagine them to be enthusiastic. This is gonna be a tough job. The purple giant draws closer and I check my ammo count for the third time. "Time to stay silent again." My aim was so to do this quickly. However, we all knew this wouldn't be easy. I turn back to the ODST's, "get ready."

"Let's move!" I hear from behind me as the gunship doors slide open. The words "good luck" go through my head from Mike.

"Intruders in Sector G-23, fire at will. Intruders in the Armoury, Sector G-23. Fire on sight." Them words (in Sangheili) echo through the hallways of the flagship. A pair of dopey grunts realise that is there location and turn to realise a gaping whole In the ship and a squad of ODST aiming at them. The two look at eachother and then begin to fire.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Knadan
The pair of grunts are quickly cut down with short bursts from the ODSTs.
"DJ, (Zhu) you've got point."
With a nod the woman slings her rifle and readies a semi-automatic shotgun before carefully starting down the hallway.
Connolly opens a private com channel with Elai, "Fyi, I plan to leave this ship without any of my people in body bags. I don't think you'll do anything to put my people in danger, but if you do, I'll break your arm at the very least. Fair enough?"

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:The pair of grunts are quickly cut down with short bursts from the ODSTs.
"DJ, (Zhu) you've got point."
With a nod the woman slings her rifle and readies a semi-automatic shotgun before carefully starting down the hallway.
Connolly opens a private com channel with Elai, "Fyi, I plan to leave this ship without any of my people in body bags. I don't think you'll do anything to put my people in danger, but if you do, I'll break your arm at the very least. Fair enough?"
"I may be Sangheili, but I have sense unlike my misguided brothers. Their only cure is death. Help me get this bomb to the engine room and our business is done." I pull the bomb from the gunship and sling it onto my back. I raise my carbine and walk through the hallways following the signs to the engine room. I take out a pair of jackals and come to a closed door labelled ENGINE ROOM - SECTOR G-44 "This is clearly the place, we need a way in though. These doors can't just be shot open. The key is probably on one of the Sangheili engineers. Find him quickly. This ship jumps to hyperspace in 15 minutes."

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
*me as i give a few orders to my warriors*:go on into the cave my brothers u will need the rest i will stay out here and see the fireworks..ooh i just whnted to see the look on those humans faces more on that ODST when they find out the main personal are nothing but hologrames in the bridge but oh well bad for then now go when it blows i shall join you all inside
*all of my warriors expect my major*:yes fleet master...commander i wish to join you in seeing this if i have the permission
*me*:ofc major see now how the foolish humans may be tricked by a old way

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Knadan
"Key? I know just the thing for getting through that door. Ramirez, take Jenkins to watch your back and blow that door open for Elai."
With a nod the pair heads to the engine room while the rest of the squad continues to the bridge.
On their way they encounter a pair of Elites at a intersection, or so it appears.
"Whoa, hello!" DJ darts back when she sees the Elites, peeking around the corner, she sees they haven't moved. Sensing something wrong, she fires a pair of shells at one only to see the hologram collapse. After they continue on only to find more holograms, Connolly makes a decision. "Everyone switch to thermal, these holograms won't give off heat the way living creatures would."
With this allowing them to identify the holograms easier, they make it to the bridge quickly.
"This is too easy. . .something's wrong. I don't think anyone is home. Mike, can you tap into the ships sensors and find out if anyone else is on the ship?"

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Legal
"What if we're on a decoy ship? We need to know ASAP. We only have one nuke and in 12 minutes the real ship will be gone into slip space.."

The two arrive and blast open the door. I stand watching the unguarded engines waiting for a response from Mike. "Connolly, the engine room is unguarded. This is wrong."

Last edited by Legal on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:08 am

Pandora's Box
As David and the other three F-77s get within sight of the ship they notice how empty the skies are,
"Hey Psi-12, I haven't seen a single covie ship for a while. Something isn't right..."
David replies,
"I know, you guys head back to the laboratory and rearm. I'll patrol around here and see what is going on"
And with that the four F-77s split up. Three of them head back towards Tontra and David flies towards the ship.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:08 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 20 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com