Welcome to the Bay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 24 of 25]

mini0013xx | 4403 Undaunted Member

avatar
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Then, out of the blue, a giant flying octopus latches on to Legal's face, ultimately crushing and killing him.

I, mini, that random soldier in the background, simply laughs and continues doing what little I can to ruin the story.
theg ur pic to a trollface fits better

But I hand drew my profile pic.



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:02 am

Knadan | 4296 Community Commissar

avatar
@mini+camy

That is IT.

EVERYBODY OUT.

I am DEAD SERIOUS.



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:13 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Knadan | 4296 Community Commissar

avatar
@legal
(Um, how did you get to a pelican? The way things were written I was under the impression that none were nearby.)



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:15 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Legal | 5536 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
1st LT Knadan wrote:@legal
(Um, how did you get to a pelican? The way things were written I was under the impression that none were nearby.)
Pandora and Mike discussed that one stayed behind but it's a modified version so I need Mike to turn it on.



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:17 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Knadan | 4296 Community Commissar

avatar
Legal wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:@legal
(Um, how did you get to a pelican? The way things were written I was under the impression that none were nearby.)
Pandora and Mike discussed that one stayed behind but it's a modified version so I need Mike to turn it on.
(Ah, okay, yeah now I see it. Thanks for that clarification.)



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Legal | 5536 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
As myself and Mike approach the surface of the ring, I notice a small Storm fleet turning towards us. The fleet open fire. "Mike can you cloak us?"

He replies: "Not possible, this modified pelican is too hard to crack. There's nothing I can do." Just like that a shot from the fleet hits the back of the Pelican directly. With fire burning from the rear, it lands directly in the sea with a huge SPLASH. I pull Mike's AI chip out and swim for cave I can see underwater. All my armour shuts down: all comm channels deactivated, active camouflage disabled, shields on 6%, HUD blinking violently.



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:34 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Mad Mike | 4303 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Legal wrote:As myself and Mike approach the surface of the ring, I notice a small Storm fleet turning towards us. The fleet open fire. "Mike can you cloak us?"

He replies: "Not possible, this modified pelican is too hard to crack. There's nothing I can do." Just like that a shot from the fleet hits the back of the Pelican directly. With fire burning from the rear, it lands directly in the sea with a huge SPLASH. I pull Mike's AI chip out and swim for cave I can see underwater. All my armour shuts down: all comm channels deactivated, active camouflage disabled, shields on 6%, HUD blinking violently.


"Elai there is a small hole in your armor that is taking in water. All systems are going to shut down completely if don't get out of the water right now!

I'm am drawing all power of your shields to the damaged spot to stop water from leacking in further, but the shields will shut down soon... I don't know what else I can do, just keep swimming."

*After a few minutes Elai reaches the surface and pulls himself out of the water. He looks around and sees that he is in huge cave.*

"That was close, one more second and we would have started sinking. Take a break and rest, I will try to fix your armor.

To bad we lost that pelican, it was full of supplies and equipement. Just what we needed to survive out here..."



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Legal | 5536 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
"We're gonna have to get to a transmitter on the ring. We need to contact someone. If Connolly decides to blow this ring up himself, he'll have no idea we're down here."

I stand up. "We should get out of this cave system; find out where we are exactly. Hopefully there's a transmitter somewhere near. Preferably one not guarded by the Storm."



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:36 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Anto 'Rusamee | 4158 Enshrined Member

avatar
*i turn to the major and say*:major were is the rest of our armada i gived then these coordinates when we were in the cave
Major:they may still be on slipspace commander keep in mind its a very big fleet around 200 ships
*me*:indeed they may still be coming
*i look at the ODSTs and then back at my troops*
*me*:they dont know that my armada is coming but also dont tell then anything until they arrive
Major:agreed commander



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Mad Mike | 4303 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Legal wrote:"We're gonna have to get to a transmitter on the ring. We need to contact someone. If Connolly decides to blow this ring up himself, he'll have no idea we're down here."

I stand up. "We should get out of this cave system; find out where we are exactly. Hopefully there's a transmitter somewhere near. Preferably one not guarded by the Storm."

"Indeed, and if we are going to activate the self destruct we will need to find some sort of control room, and to find that I need to get to a forerunner terminal.

And by the way, I have finished fixing that hole in your armor and a few other systems, shields are back at 30 percent but to fix your active camo you will need to find some nano cells.
Ready to move?



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Legal | 5536 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Mad Mike wrote:
Ready to move?

"Let's go." I walk through a series of caves until we reach to exit. I stand still and look up. There is it. I see the ring curve up into the clouds in the far distance. A few banshees fly over head. I duck down and put my back to the wall. "Lets make our way through that valley." A few Elites patrol the area.



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Anto 'Rusamee | 4158 Enshrined Member

avatar
Major:COMMANDER!!
*me*:keep your voice down idiot and what the comms i dont whant then to hear this(keep in mind hes right next to me)
Major:ofc fleetmaster im sorry i just got a transmetion from our armada they will arrive other the ring in 30 secs.i told then not to attack us nor any of those ODSTs*the major has hes finishing saying this points at the ODSTs wich leaves then a bit supiscios*
*me*:excellent we will not betray then for they have hurned that much and hurned our deep thanks for getting us out of there but Thel's terrorist group will not be so lucky



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:20 pm

mini0013xx | 4403 Undaunted Member

avatar
1st LT Knadan wrote:@mini+camy

That is IT.

EVERYBODY OUT.

I am DEAD SERIOUS.



on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Knadan | 4296 Community Commissar

avatar
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:Major:COMMANDER!!
*me*:keep your voice down idiot and what the comms i dont whant then to hear this(keep in mind hes right next to me)
Major:ofc fleetmaster im sorry i just got a transmetion from our armada they will arrive other the ring in 30 secs.i told then not to attack us nor any of those ODSTs*the major has hes finishing saying this points at the ODSTs wich leaves then a bit supiscios*
*me*:excellent we will not betray then for they have hurned that much and hurned our deep thanks for getting us out of there but Thel's terrorist group will not be so lucky
Connolly and several ODST's glance at Anto and the major when they hear the outburst. But turn away and quietly have their own conversation while Anto and the Major talk.
"What now boss? Those split lips are clearly up to something, otherwise the big man wouldn't care 'bout his subordinate yakking loudly."
"Agreed, but I doubt they'll do anything against us. I know this split lip, if he says he'll help us for now, he'll help us. Doesn't mean he won't have something else up his sleeve though."
"What about that other split lip, the one with the AI?"
"I'm sure he's alive somewhere, we'll keep an eye out for him and look for him when we can."
". . .And the Flood that are going to be somewhere on this ring?"
"I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to i-"
Connolly is cut off as the rest of Anto's armada exits Slipspace.
Connolly and the ODST's turn to look at Anto.
"Anto. What the heck is this?"
In Connolly's voice, there is a dab of fear, but it his heavily outweighed by a mix of confusion and anger.



Last edited by 1st LT Knadan on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total


on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:20 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Legal | 5536 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
I keep wacking my intergrated comms device like some primitive fool. I doubt Connolly is wondering where me and Mike have got to; we don't exactly share a close bond. If I died I doubt many people would care. I sat down on the rough grass. This really doesn't feel like grass at all. Maybe it's from some other planet. I loosely ran my fingers through the strangely artificial yet natural grass. To think forerunners had literally built this place was rather amazing.
A fellow Sangheili in the distance caught my eye. He was looking right at me, a beam rifle aimed at my head. "Jesus, Mike. I think one's seen us." I slowly moved behind a nearby tree, praying the scout hadn't noticed me. That was incredibly unlikely. Maybe Connolly has remembered. Maybe he'll come looking for me and Mike. I really doubted it. I took a peek around the tree. The guard was no longer looking. This was not a relief. The reason the guard wasn't looking is because he wasn't even standing there: he'd moved. "Sh!t..."

A small patrol wandered through the valley, talking in Sangheili. "I saw another person, not like us. Wearing human armour." A significant amount of animosity soaked through him as the word 'human' slowly crawled it's way out of his mouth. "Find him. I will not accept some trespassing Heretic to ruin our plans. The ring must be secured." This figure seemed to have a more domineering presence. The troops around him quickly scurried away to find a way to look busy. Upsetting their leader was clearly a bad move. I pulled back behind the tree. Looks like that General isn't a guy to mess with, eh. I waited until I heard his footsteps pass. They didn't. The sound of crunching leaves halted directly parallel to the tree that offered very poor cover. I guessed he had seen me. I guessed right.
"I see you Heretic. Step out from behind that." I heard an energy sword flick mid sentence. The sound of static breached the silence as I waited. "I'll count to three... One... two..." Before the General reached three, I activated my camo and slipped from out of behind the tree. I pulled out a short blade and sliced his throat before the third number could be said.



on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:42 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Anto 'Rusamee | 4158 Enshrined Member

avatar
*me*:this human is the full might of my fleet over 50 ready to destroy this herecy that has landed on the ring but fear not i do not betray those who helps me and my warriors there for u are safe..for now but i can not say the same about thel's fleet down there..less then 15 ships he will be destroyed in a matter of hours



on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Knadan | 4296 Community Commissar

avatar
(Um, you do realize Thel Vadam eg The Arbiter is allied with Humans right? And that the Storm is lead by Jul 'Mdama?)



on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:33 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Anto 'Rusamee | 4158 Enshrined Member

avatar
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Um, you do realize Thel Vadam eg The Arbiter is allied with Humans right? And that the Storm is lead by Jul 'Mdama?)
aaah first this is a ficticial storm not the real one i know the real one is lead by mdama and second it isisnt thel 'vadam just simply thel like the ultra in rise of the spartans unless u whant to add something else in front of it



on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Knadan | 4296 Community Commissar

avatar
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:(Um, you do realize Thel Vadam eg The Arbiter is allied with Humans right? And that the Storm is lead by Jul 'Mdama?)
aaah first this is a ficticial storm not the real one i know the real one is lead by mdama and second it isisnt thel 'vadam just simply thel like the ultra in rise of the spartans unless u whant to add something else in front of it
(Yeah, it would be nice if you added something so the distinction is a bit clearer.)



on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:10 pm



The Commissar will see you now....

Mad Mike | 4303 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
*Elai's camoflauge is shuting down and coming back up every second, and sparks of energy are shooting from the armor*

"Elai, I told you that active camo needs to be fixed. Now I'll have to... eh what is...?

TAKE COVER!"

*The rest of the nearby covenant troops are opening fire towards Elai. 3 Needle rifle shots was enough to take down his damaged shields. He quickly jumps behind a small rock and slips on a puddle of water, almost loosing his balance. There are atleast 10 covenant firing at his position.

After a few seconds the shooting suddently stops. Elai checks his rifle and reloads it. It is quiet, one of the covenant elites silently mumbles something to himself...

One moment later, a series of loud explosions are heard and the covenant are screaming and firing thier weapons, but not towards Elai.
He carefully peeks over the rock and sees it, a enourmous robotic creature slaugtering the covenant forces with explosives and needle like projectiles (a sentinel enforcer). A minor elite in his gost atempts to run for his life, but his vehicle is lifted up by a gravitational field and the robot swiftly crushes him with it's enourmous claws.*

"Elai, these things are not going to like you anymore than they like them. Get out of here now!"



Last edited by Mad Mike on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total


on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Legal | 5536 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
I stand up quickly and run for the much larger cave on the other side of the valley (the huge cave on forge world in the Machinima)
"We'll stay in that cave for a while and see where the nearest cartographer is so you can look for the control room."



on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:22 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Anto 'Rusamee | 4158 Enshrined Member

avatar
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
aaah first this is a ficticial storm not the real one i know the real one is lead by mdama and second it isisnt thel 'vadam just simply thel like the ultra in rise of the spartans unless u whant to add something else in front of it
(Yeah, it would be nice if you added something so the distinction is a bit clearer.)
(ok then instead of thel lets change it to ragath



on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Pandora's Box | 4544 Grammatical Wizard

avatar
The Horizon soldiers that had taken shelter in the forerunner structure located near the teleporter hunker down and look for an alternative route to the ring. Every once in a while a scout or two goes to the building's exits and watch the Elites and the ODSTs but no shots are fired. They don't want to start another firefight.


The two pelicans containing the Alpha Class and the Omega Class subjects fly along the ring at low altitudes to remain hidden from the Covenant threat and make for a Forerunner spire that is marked on their HUDs as an objective. The F-77 Lancers stay with them to protect them in case enemy air support appears, but once the pelicans reach the spire and land so do the F-77s. All members exit they're vehicles, 24 in all, and start to unload supplies and set of a base of operations.



on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:23 am

Mad Mike | 4303 Gwendolyn's Minion

avatar
Just gonna bumb this thread since it's about to get deleted.



on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Legal | 5536 Viva La Sovereign

avatar
Mad Mike wrote:Just gonna bumb this thread since it's about to get deleted.
Uh oh!



on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 pm



My Gamertag: Legaaal
My Team: Sigma 7

Youtube Channel

Clan Website

Sponsored content |




View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum