Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
"Alright Elai! I will see if I can get acces to the city cameras. That way I should be able to give you some support on the covenants positions.
I have to go now. Talk to you later!"

I think to myself:

Hacking UNSC database...

Searching for Elai Morkumee...

Match found! Very facinating...
He works for no salary! And he doesn't know about me. He also doesn't seem to like the UNSC to much so I doubt he would turn me in for loyalty towards the UNSC.

I need someone I can trust, maybe I can trust him....

But I also need him to trust me..

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Mad Mike
(I got alot more stuff to write but I think this is a good time to call it a day. End of chapter Smile )

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty Legal | 10230 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
I take out the rest of the Jackals and examine the forerunner teleporter.
Time to radio Sergeant.
''Sir. This thing is a freakin teleporter. Im gonna activate it and see where it goes.''
''Sure thing just watch your step lieutenant.''
''Aye sir.''

I need more help! Time to ask that guy from before.
<Hey! I need some help. Im going through this teleporter to an unknown destination. Think you could help me out by following me?>

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
As I wake up in a strange facility I get the feeling that I've been there before.
"Uhh..what happened? Why am I here?"
Then memories started to flood back into my brain as I realized that I was captured by an alien.
"Oh yea. It was that alien thing with the long head. Uhhhgg..."
I scan my surroundings to find that I'm in a white box. The only other thing it had in their besides a bed was a toilet.
"What the? Hello!? Someone!? Anyone!?"
As I got out of the bed my legs suddenly gave way and I fell to the ground.
"Whoa! Ah god. My legs are friggin asleep I think."

(wow i missed alot sorry guys)

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Mad Mike
I shoudn't have keept that ODST alive, now he probably knows that I'm in the city...
Why didn't I just kill him! He probably knows that it was a AI driving the car, that it was me. I can't take any chanses, if I see him again he must be eliminated!

Hold on!
Picking up an out going transmission from Elai...

''Sir. This thing is a freakin teleporter. Im gonna activate it and see where it goes.''

He's leaving through the forerunner teleport? If that ODST has already contacted the UNSC they will search the whole city for me!
But this is a great oportunity for me to to leave, and I'm also quite curious about where it leads.
If I transfer myself to his MJOLNIR armor I can go with him!

I just need a few minutes to transfer.

Transfering sequence iniciated...

(ok now it's the end of chapter! I'm of to bed Smile )

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Legal
Aha I see the upload link initiating.
''Can you hear me?''

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:Aha I see the upload link initiating.
''Can you hear me?''

(where you talking to me when you said you need someone to come with you?)

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:09 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
(I honestly don't know what to do next...Sad)

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Legal
''We're going through the teleporter. I have no idea where it leads. Lets go now?''
I pull my rifle up and get ready for some action.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:''We're going through the teleporter. I have no idea where it leads. Lets go now?''
I pull my rifle up and get ready for some action.

(Hold on here Legal, I misunderstood! I thought you where talking to someone else about going through, not me!

Let's do it like this then: I didn't respond so you just went through alone. Or atleast that's what you thought Wink )

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:18 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
As I sneak around the ship with my V-Katana activated I hear the faint sounds of a MA5C being fired near the data room.

"Damnit, who is that? Atleast he is keeping the Elites occupied."

As I get closer to the data room I realise that the fight is coming from there and that the Elites, and whoever this is, are in my way. Then suddenly the MA5C gunfire stops and I hear a yell. I take this opportunity to get into the data room. I slice down two glimmers before I see an Elite standing over Alpha-03. I spring into action and cut the energy sword from the elite's grasp before finishing him.

Alpha-03 has a stab wound in his right thigh. This will make it impossible for him to avoid the UNSC...

"Alpha-03 did you download the data?"
"Yes sir, it's right here"
"Good, now give it to me"
"Yes sir"

Alpha-03 hands me the datapad and starts to get up. I turn aroound and exit the room. I then close the doors behind me and lock them from the outside.

"Hey! What are you doing! let me out!"
"Termination orders 0W12M are in effect. You have been deemed unable to effectively escape."

And with that I make my way off the ship ignoring Alpha-03's plea...

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:20 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
As I make my way through the ship, I see Semtex charges all along my path. Who and why is putting Semtex everywhere?
I radio Col. Boyington on a secure frequency to inform her of what I've found as I begin pulling detonators.
"This is Connolly, I'm in what appears to be a Forerunner ship, it seems to have been rigged to blow. Was it rigged by one of ours?"
"This is Black Sheep 1. NEGATIVE, I repeat NEGATIVE, those our not our charges, you are authorized to disarm as you see fit. Black Sheep 1 out."
I resume moving down the hall, but at a brisker pace, disarming as many charges as I can.
When I first see the body of the Elite it startles me. Judging by the armor it was Spec Ops, well crap.
I switch my HUD to thermal, just in case there's more.
I ready my carbine and continue disarming as I go.
I switch back to low light as I approach an intersection, I think I see a shadow heading the opposite way, but now it's gone.
Besides, I can hear someone shouting behind a closed door the other way.
I pry open the doors and see a man lying on the floor with a sword wound in his leg, he looks like the other. Maybe another "Alpha Series" person?
"Well hello there, don't mind me, I'll patch up your leg in a minute."
There are several Elites as well, but they're definitely not threats with their guts on the floor.
I open the door further before walking over to the man.
"Now let me make this clear, I don't care a wit about whatever secrets you have, I just care about keeping you alive. So you don't need to go about trying to kill yourself to keep me from interrogating you."
I don't know if he'll try something anyways, but it's worth a try.
I take off my pack and begin treating the mans leg.

(The man on the ground is of course Alpha-03)

Last edited by 1st LT Knadan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To make better)

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Mad Mike
(never mind legal, I'll do it your way Smile )

He wants me, or David Parker as he thinks my name is, to go through with him. How am I going to explain this...

"Hello Elai? This is David Parker! Sorry for not responding. I'm kinda bussy holding of covies here, I'll be over run any minute now...
I can't go with you through the teleport, but as you may see I am downloading a program to your armor. It is another smart AI and it should be of alot of help to you. Don't worry, I have ordered it to do as I you say.
Give it about 5 more minutes to download untill you go through! Good luck Elai. Parker out..."

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty Jony | 9641 Admin My Ass

Jony
"Gun shooting and yelling?"
"Looks like I'm not only one in facility, I don't want anyone see me, if they spot me, I must take them out."

I take Forerunner relics from room then I put them to my bag and I open door, I start walking stairs to down. I see ship, I hear noises inside, that is reason why I will not check it. I have everything I need

When stairs are walked, about 8 different laser sights are on my body. I see weird aliens with weapons on higher(Jackals)

"Aww, sh*t!"

I'm doomed if I don't quickly think something.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 am

Mad Mike
Transfer complete! I have sucesfully transfered myself to his armor.

*changes back to my normal voice*

"Hello Elai! I am an smart artificial intelligence called MAD Mike. I suppose Colonel Parker has told you that I am wanted by the UNSC. However he was forced to transfered me to your armor to prevent the Covenant from capturing me.
But don't even try to contact the UNSC! I have control of your communications and I can make things quite difficult for you if you don't cooperate.
However that is not my intention. Don't tell anyone that I'm here and I will help you fight the Covenant.
And I can help you increase your combat preformance significantly if I clear some unnecesary data from your armor.

Please cooperate and this will be much easier for both of us. Will you work with me?"

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Legal
I activate the portal and me and mike are sent to the centre of a covenant ship. The Long Night of Solace!! (dun dun duuuun!)

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Mad Mike
"Whe're on the covenant ship "Long Night of Solace!"

I feel like joking for some reaseon so I play this "meme" clip from the the 21 century on Elai's HUD:

Spoiler:

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Legal
<AI, what the hell are you doin? We can't face these covenant, we need to return and tell people about this. The covenant are planning to invade Tontra!>

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Mad Mike
Understood! Sorry about that video I'm not very good at humour..

Hacking into the Covenant battle net...
Downloading ship scematics...

There's a Hangar bay through the corridor at the left. If you can steal a ship we can fly it back to the city. It is heavily guarded though... Get going and I'll se if I can do anything about that."

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:01 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Alpha-03 looks at Connolly and waits for him to begin bandaging his leg, then Alpha-03 reaches back and starts to push buttons on the computer. then a voice comes on the computer:

"All 2,345 files deleted"

When Alpha-03 looks back at Connolly he says,

"Thanks, but we should get going now... This place is gonna blow soon..."

Alpha-03 starts to stand up even though his leg isn't finishd being bandaged.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:Alpha-03 looks at Connolly and waits for him to begin bandaging his leg, then Alpha-03 reaches back and starts to push buttons on the computer. then a voice comes on the computer:

"All 2,345 files deleted"

When Alpha-03 looks back at Connolly he says,

"Thanks, but we should get going now... This place is gonna blow soon..."

Alpha-03 starts to stand up even though his leg isn't finishd being bandaged.
First, I smack him, not hard, but enough to for him to know I'm ticked.
"Now why did you have to go and do that? Do you have any idea how useful that info could be to every human? Now their gonna have to bring in a techie to pull all of that."
I shake my head in frustration.
"What's your rush? I pulled those detonators on my way by. Did you think someone wouldn't notice?"

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Legal
I decide to follow the AI's instructions. Around the corner are two Sangheili guards. After swiftly killing them with my blade, I get to a Phantom I fly straight out the hanger unnoticed.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty Jony | 9641 Admin My Ass

Jony
I have my relics in bag, I start walking away from Facility. So far, everything is fine.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:56 am

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:I decide to follow the AI's instructions. Around the corner are two Sangheili guards. After swiftly killing them with my blade, I get to a Phantom I fly straight out the hanger unnoticed.

"Wait! There is another hangar bay on the other side of the ship, where a prison cell is just located. It has altleast one prisoner in it (EpicGostKilla). If we turn around now we might be able to save them.
There shouldn't be more than 5 elites guarding it, nothing we can't handle.
But it's a very risky, once we enter the hangar they will probably sound the alarms and we will have to move very fast. Your choice Elai."

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 am

Legal
''Okay lets go.'' I pull up my hood and activate the cloaking. Around the corner are 5 Sangheili guards just as the AI predicted. They each watch their companions mysterious drop dead in front of their eyes. Once there is just one remaining I give him the pleasure of seeing the culprit by returning to visibly mode but then silencing his screams with a blade to the throat.

''Which cell is he in? I cant find him''

Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 13 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com