Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty Jony | 9641 Admin My Ass

Jony
NapalmZombie wrote:How about you screen shot the map and post it here?

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 497765

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7640 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
I already asked him that, and he said: "ingame makes for a lot better details". I believe he showed them to Warhead in Minecraft already though.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
I already asked him that, and he said: "ingame makes for a lot better details". I believe he showed them to Warhead in Minecraft already though.

That is cool way to show stuff. lol

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty IDredMan | 9489 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

i made a video of itWWWWHOOOOOOOOW

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7640 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

i made a video of itWWWWHOOOOOOOOW
I got first comment on it. That's obviously an achievement of some sort.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty Halo Wrexx | 7518 Legendary Member

Halo Wrexx
What if there was something like TF2 with the sandviche except its cheesecake!

Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:47 am

Jony
Halo Wrexx wrote:What if there was something like TF2 with the sandviche except its cheesecake!

HAHA! Wrexx, I love you <3 Very Happy Amazing idea. *yum yum yum*

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Halo Wrexx wrote:What if there was something like TF2 with the sandviche except its cheesecake!

What's that cheesecake? Kill them all? Good idea!!! Very Happy

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:

What's that cheesecake? Kill them all? Good idea!!! Very Happy

No, in TF player will get health if he eats sandwich, but in GoC, cheesecake gives health Very Happy

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:No, in TF player will get health if he eats sandwich, but in GoC, cheesecake gives health Very Happy
Which might be pointless if they use the Halo 2/3 health system. Unless you plan on having it restore shields.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty Sergeant Novan | 8843 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
Could also work like a IWHBYD skull in Halo and make in game conversations get randomly -cheesecake-.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Halo Wrexx
Jony wrote:

Omg he punched out all my blood lol jk. Love u too bro <3

Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:35 am

Jony
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Jony wrote:

Omg he punched out all my blood lol jk. Love u too bro <3

F0r3v4

Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:56 am

Halo Wrexx
Now on topic Wink <3

Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:57 am

Jony
I want SCARAB GUN.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:04 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:I want SCARAB GUN.
I'm not sure there is going to be a singleplayer, which would mean they would be sticking it in multiplayer.
I would be very unhappy with BVG if the scarab gun was in multiplayer...

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:22 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty IDredMan | 9489 I am the one who rings the doorbell!

IDredMan
listen to this right here ...how about uber armor lock?
when you can walk in armor lock, it lasts forever, when you come out of it it's a nuke that kills everyone playing the game... and all your bullets are nukes that kills everyone playing except you, nothing can penetrate it, you can fly, no clip into stuff, anyone who tried to shoot you, the bullet bounces and makes a nuke that kills everyone, oh yeah super speed ..umm, and if someone with a sticky from beyond the grave when you get out of it before getting nukes, everyone on the server except you gets DDoS'd forever and ever ...i know this wont be accepted cause it's too under powered.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:28 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:listen to this right here ...how about uber armor lock?
when you can walk in armor lock, it lasts forever, when you come out of it it's a nuke that kills everyone playing the game... and all your bullets are nukes that kills everyone playing except you, nothing can penetrate it, you can fly, no clip into stuff, anyone who tried to shoot you, the bullet bounces and makes a nuke that kills everyone, oh yeah super speed ..umm, and if someone with a sticky from beyond the grave when you get out of it before getting nukes, everyone on the server except you gets DDoS'd forever and ever ...i know this wont be accepted cause it's too under powered.
That sounds like a laggy game of CoD.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:30 am

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:I want SCARAB GUN.
I'm not sure there is going to be a singleplayer, which would mean they would be sticking it in multiplayer.
I would be very unhappy with BVG if the scarab gun was in multiplayer...

UNSC have Halo CE pistol, we must have something to fight against them. And Scarab Gun is just enough. You should thank god, I didn't ask The Ark..

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:57 am

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:UNSC have Halo CE pistol, we must have something to fight against them. And Scarab Gun is just enough. You should thank god, I didn't ask The Ark..
I'm pretty sure somebody asked about the scarab gun a while ago, and they said it wasn't going to be in the game.

No, I am not going to look through every single post a dev-member has made, the old Combat Casts, or updates for the proof. It was probably from some livestream I can only remember a fraction of anyway...

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:28 am

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:UNSC have Halo CE pistol, we must have something to fight against them. And Scarab Gun is just enough. You should thank god, I didn't ask The Ark..
I'm pretty sure somebody asked about the scarab gun a while ago, and they said it wasn't going to be in the game.

No, I am not going to look through every single post a dev-member has made, the old Combat Casts, or updates for the proof. It was probably from some livestream I can only remember a fraction of anyway...

You must look all threads, combat casts, livestreams! everything!

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:26 am

Halo Wrexx
A map of the Halo that will kill everyone when armed by a human wich leads me to my next thing, hostages. Could work like they do in GoW3

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty CWO4anthony321123 | 9329 Legendary Member

CWO4anthony321123
Halo Wrexx wrote:A map of the Halo that will kill everyone when armed by a human wich leads me to my next thing, hostages. Could work like they do in GoW3
Thats how all halos work.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Halo Wrexx
Michaelanthony321123 wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:A map of the Halo that will kill everyone when armed by a human wich leads me to my next thing, hostages. Could work like they do in GoW3
Thats how all halos work.

Halos can only be armed by humans so how about covanant classes can take hostages. Sort of like capture the leader in gears of war. Then the covanent could technically arm the halos right

Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:20 am

IDredMan

that means someone can make threats to kill everyone unless they give him 2 cokes and 1 pepsi... that's kinda greedy.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:25 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 2 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com