Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 17 Empty Knadan | 9014 Community Commissar

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:After Alpha-03 has been cleared by ONI and the UNSC he is discharged, he looked back at his releasers and smirks as he wanders off. He then takes the subway to Downtown Tontra while being wary of anyone that is attempting to tail him.
"Where's he headed?"
"Looks like Downtown at the moment, he's doubled back a couple of times and generally made it hard for anyone to tail him."
"Not surprising. Keep an eye on him, and have a platoon ready to hit his position at any moment, just in case."

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 17 Empty Mad Mike | 9021 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
(Sorry Mike but someone's gotta help Ghost before he gets blown up.)

Why would I be sorry? I didn't want them to die. It's good that they are being rescued Smile I couldn't save them myself since I don't have a body.

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Sorry Anto, but you're late on the draw with this one. Legal, Ghost, and Mike were the in the ship that crashed.
Hmm ok i could always be that elite that only appers in the middle of the action with a big ship..also are they still alive?

I escaped from the ship, but Gost and Legal are unconcious and the ship is going to blow up any time now.

A covenant corvete is still in orbit of the planet but they are currently not doing anything. If you want to you can jump into the story as the shipmaster or something.

But you will have to give description of yourself like everyone else has done, and catch up on what has happened.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Mad Mike
The ODSTs are heading for the crash site. Maybe they will get Elai out of the ship in time, I still need him.
My plan is going to have to wait untill they get that done, but as soon as they have saved him... they are in big trouble.

I'll send the firepower to the crash site. But it is to slow, I will transfer myself to one of the ODSTs warthogs to get there faster.

Initiating transfer...

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:32 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 17 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8876 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
Mad Mike wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
(Sorry Mike but someone's gotta help Ghost before he gets blown up.)

Why would I be sorry? I didn't want them to die. It's good that they are being rescued Smile I couldn't save them myself since I don't have a body.

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Hmm ok i could always be that elite that only appers in the middle of the action with a big ship..also are they still alive?

I escaped from the ship, but Gost and Legal are unconcious and the ship is going to blow up any time now.

A covenant corvete is still in orbit of the planet but they are currently not doing anything. If you want to you can jump into the story as the shipmaster or something.

But you will have to give description of yourself like everyone else has done, and catch up on what has happened.
Very well thx mike if i can i can be the shipmaster of the corvette and also when im done with the description do i sent it to via pm or what

Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Mad Mike
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Very well thx mike if i can i can be the shipmaster of the corvette and also when im done with the description do i sent it to via pm or what

Just post it here, Gost will copy it to the first page

Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 17 Empty Jony | 9665 Admin My Ass

Jony
Ehh, I don't know where I left or What the heck i'm supposed to right now... Lol, any help?

Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:53 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 17 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8876 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
i would like to join has the shipmaster if a incoming unknown assault carrier
Name:Anto 'Rusamee
Personality:Very honor bound and gets hangry very easely when the troops do not follow orders
Visuals:8 feet tall with Black skin
Background:Has the war with the humans begun he was the first to volunter to the front lines and with great skills and tactics he was ordered to command the a assault carrier "star of reconciliation" corrently in slipspace heading for the planet were all the action is taking place
Goals:being the best shipmaster ever and destroying mankind
Occupation:shipmaster of the covenant assault carrier "star of reconciliation"
Weapons:energy sword with a plasma reaper for medium range combat
Gear:reach field marshall gear but shipmaster version

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:Ehh, I don't know where I left or What the heck i'm supposed to right now... Lol, any help?

http://www.bvgstudios.net/t221p330-city-of-tontra-rp-thread that is where you left of.

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:i would like to join has the shipmaster if a incoming unknown assault carrier
Personality:Very honor bound and gets hangry very easely when the troops do not follow orders
Background:Has the war with the humans begun he was the first to volunter to the front lines and with great skills and tactics he was ordered to command the a assault carrier "star of reconciliation" corrently in slipspace heading for the planet were all the action is taking place

sounds good, but you do know that this is like 50 years after the war right?
The covenant that aren't allied with the humans now are called loyalists.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:32 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 17 Empty Legal | 10254 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
SUICIDE GRUNT COMING THROUGH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

*BOOOM*

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:Ehh, I don't know where I left or What the heck i'm supposed to right now... Lol, any help?

http://www.bvgstudios.net/t221p330-city-of-tontra-rp-thread that is where you left of.

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:i would like to join has the shipmaster if a incoming unknown assault carrier

sounds good, but you do know that this is like 50 years after the war right?
The covenant that aren't allied with the humans now are called loyalists.
U got the idea

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:SUICIDE GRUNT COMING THROUGH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

*BOOOM*

Get your *ss back here and start to RP for real!
WAKE UP ELAI! (halo 4 reference intended)

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Legal
As you wish...

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:44 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 17 Empty Pandora's Box | 9262 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:
"Where's he headed?"
"Looks like Downtown at the moment, he's doubled back a couple of times and generally made it hard for anyone to tail him."
"Not surprising. Keep an eye on him, and have a platoon ready to hit his position at any moment, just in case."

Alpha-03 finally reaches an apartment building and goes to a room on the east side fourth floor. For the next couple of days it appears he is living there as a normal civilian.

Psi-12 is forced to stay within the laboratory underneath the Trinity Building for a week to undergo surgery and accelerated cellular repair treatment. During his time there he sees the Omega Class subjects come multiple times for their check-ups and testing. Even he is amazed, and envious, at their ability.
"I hate losing..."
are his only thoughts when he sees them demonstrate their abilities.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:15 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 17 Empty Joseph Kony | 8413 Member

Joseph Kony
"Back from the dead mofos ..."

*Takes off his jacket revealing tonnes of grenades*

"It's been a good run, goodbye."

*Runs at y'all!*

*Big explosion happens, nothing is visible from the smoke*

(Okay seriously, wrap it up guys we don't have much time left till the new site.)

Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
Dsmn it make me a entrance im not just gona randomly appear out of slipspace in orbit of the planet

Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Mad Mike
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:Dsmn it make me a entrance im not just gona randomly appear out of slipspace in orbit of the planet

You can be on the ship already in orbit!

Just start up a scene where you talk to someone or something. Maybe one of your soldiers bring you some news on what happened on the planet. Or that a prisoner escpaped but the escaping ship was shot down.

That you where unable to gain control of the mine with the forerunner relics. Get mad at him or something and then plan your next move.

Just a suggestion, just use imagination.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:23 am

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:fleetmaster we were able to shotdown a human ship trying to escape
*me*:where there any survivors from the crash?
Major:yes they escaped back into the city and now its heavly defended also fleetmaster we lost the mine along with the relics
*me*:YOU FOOL!!!DONT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE RELICS MENT TO OUR JOURNEY?!!!
Major:yes fleetmaster im sorry but we located then they are in a laboratory under a human Building named trynity with the survivors
*me*:EXCELLENT!!launch 2 strike teams to recover the relics and kill the survivors but first launch a full scale bombardment of the city i whant all humans dead no matter what they are child or adult armed or not all shall die under our wrath!!

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:Major:fleetmaster we were able to shotdown a human ship trying to escape
Major:yes they escaped back into the city and now its heavly defended also fleetmaster we lost the mine along with the relics
Major:yes fleetmaster im sorry but we located then they are in a laboratory under a human Building named trynity with the survivors
*me*:EXCELLENT!!launch 2 strike teams to recover the relics and kill the survivors but first launch a full scale bombardment of the city i whant all humans dead no matter what they are child or adult armed or not all shall die under our wrath!!

(You do realize this like, 2600 AD, meaning a fair bit after the war right?)

"We've got slipspace ruptures in low orbit! Incoming contacts! Oh SH-! It's the Covenant!"
"Scramble everyone! Start sending coordinates to the S-MACs for firing solutions and unlock the ICBMs!"

A flurry of activity begins as the UNSC begins scrambling air squadrons, prepping Marines and soldiers, and evacuating the city.

Some fitting-ish music:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:Major:fleetmaster we were able to shotdown a human ship trying to escape

(You do realize this like, 2600 AD, meaning a fair bit after the war right?)

"We've got slipspace ruptures in low orbit! Incoming contacts! Oh SH-! It's the Covenant!"
"Scramble everyone! Start sending coordinates to the S-MACs for firing solutions and unlock the ICBMs!"

A flurry of activity begins as the UNSC begins scrambling air squadrons, prepping Marines and soldiers, and evacuating the city.

Some fitting-ish music:
(ye i know im the leader a loyalist army)
Major:fleetmaster we have been spoted and the humans are evacuating the city and reading defends
*me*:Send teams to take out there cannons and send wave after wave of fighters to down theirs and to take out any escape ship from the city none will leave this planet alive!!
Major:roger fleetmaster preaping fighters and assault teams also i just receive a message that the rest of our fleet will arrive ina few hours.
*me*:excellent the more forces we have for this battle the better..it been a long time since we had this much action let this battle be the birth of more to come for if we lose sanghilios may be in danger because for sure they will whant revenge for our suprise attack

Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:(ye i know im the leader a loyalist army)
Major:fleetmaster we have been spoted and the humans are evacuating the city and reading defends
*me*:Send teams to take out there cannons and send wave after wave of fighters to down theirs and to take out any escape ship from the city none will leave this planet alive!!
Major:roger fleetmaster preaping fighters and assault teams also i just receive a message that the rest of our fleet will arrive ina few hours.
*me*:excellent the more forces we have for this battle the better..it been a long time since we had this much action let this battle be the birth of more to come for if we lose sanghilios may be in danger because for sure they will whant revenge for our suprise attack
(whelp, since Elai hasn't done anything, looks like Connolly and the ODST's are going to have to save him and Ghost. Also Mike, with this Covenant attack, looks like you've got an opportunity.)

Throughout the Orbital MAC's Marine squadleaders can be heard urging their Marines on, since if the guns fall, the planet may follow.
A task-force of frigates and destroyers begin plowing towards the Covenant forces, readying weapons and launching their own fighter squadrons and sending additional ODST's to protect the planet.
"All ships, fire at will, if we saturate their defenses, then the nukes can wipe them from the sky!
The human and Covenant fighters begin dog-fighting above the planet throughout the atmosphere. Although the Covenant fighters are slightly more advanced, the more highly trained human pilots are able to hold their own with the gun support of the orbital platforms and the ships.
"This is evac dispatch get everyone as far as possible by ground so as to avoid the Covenant ships."
"Copy dispatch, we've got everyone moving."

Connolly and his team reach the crashed ship and find Elai and Jermaine (Legal and Ghost) lying near the crashed ship. "Staff Sergeant, looks like their both injured. The guy has a busted leg, and the split-lip with the weird armor might have a concussion."
"Got it. Can we move them anyways? This ship looks like it could blow at any moment."
"Yeah, they should be fine."
The ODST's begin moving Elai and Jermaine, and when they've gone only a few dozen meters, the ship finally explodes. Connolly only glances back before him and his team continue back to the 'Hogs.
"Staff Sergeant Connolly! If you can hear this, respond immediately!"
"This is Connolly, send traffic."
"Drop whatever you're doing and get back to the city now! The Covies are launching an assault and we need all hands on deck!"
"Roger that, we're on our way."
Connolly and the ODST's begin booking it back to their 'Hogs.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Legal
I wake to find myself surrounded by a group of ODST's? What in ''Sanghelios's name is going on here?'' I pull the Carbine from my back and stand up straight, ''looks like a mess.'' I pull the hood back over my head and reactivate my HUD. Shield's arn't recharching, this might be a problem for me. I glance at my wrist and notice that on my temporary radar, a giant red dot appears with an arrow facing upwards.

''Guys, I think there may be something coming right at us...''

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:I wake to find myself surrounded by a group of ODST's? What in ''Sanghelios's name is going on here?'' I pull the Carbine from my back and stand up straight, ''looks like a mess.'' I pull the hood back over my head and reactivate my HUD. Shield's arn't recharching, this might be a problem for me. I glance at my wrist and notice that on my temporary radar, a giant red dot appears with an arrow facing upwards.

"No really? I wouldn't have thought, what with all the ships flying around with a Covie strikeforce in orbit! Now if yer gonna help, get yer rear ion a 'Hog!"

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:I wake to find myself surrounded by a group of ODST's? What in ''Sanghelios's name is going on here?'' I pull the Carbine from my back and stand up straight, ''looks like a mess.'' I pull the hood back over my head and reactivate my HUD. Shield's arn't recharching, this might be a problem for me. I glance at my wrist and notice that on my temporary radar, a giant red dot appears with an arrow facing upwards.

"No really? I wouldn't have thought, what with all the ships flying around with a Covie strikeforce in orbit! Now if yer gonna help, get yer rear ion a 'Hog!"

''I meant a missile... Well actually this is a bomb... An Antimatter charge system to be exact. Thankfully, we'll have 23 minutes the exit the city or we'll be dust like the rest of Tontra. Seriously... let's move.''

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
*me*:MAJOR WILL THE SHIELDS HOLD A DIRECT HUMAN MAC HIT?!!
Major:in logic commander yes con...
*me*:THEN TAKE THE ENGINES TO MAX AND FORCE BY THAT BLOCADE AND HEAD FOR THE CITY AIRSPACE!!!Also save a few fighters once we are by their forces launch then to take down any human fighter going away from the city! They only way those humans will leave this planet is in a bodybag...Also i sence a old hated enemy here..a ODST but the names misses me..oh well time shall tell..ALL FORCES ATTACK AND MAJOR PUSH BY THAT BLOCKADE NOW!!
Major:yes commander

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Mad Mike
Excelent! The ODSTs managed to save Elai, and just in time!

"Elai, this is Mike. Sorry I had to go but there was nothing I could have done to wake you up, and the ship was going to explode any minute... Anyway, I will begin transfering myself back to your armor and I can assist you further in fighting the covenant."

He is with the ODSTs for now, however if I am to take them down he needs to stay close to them so I can take remote control of the "firepower". But he also needs to be far enough away so that he wont suspect me being behind anything... I will have to improvise.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:41 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 17 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com