Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty Pandora's Box | 9260 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
As he turned to swing his arm at me again I duck and kick his leg out from under him. He loses balance and falls. I quickly take advantage of this opportunity and strike his temple with my palm rendering him a dazed and defeated man. I just stand there and wait for the doors to open again when I hear, "What are you waiting for!?"
It was obviously Mr. Thomas over the intercom, and it was obvious that they wanted me to eliminate Tau-04. But now I realized why he had seemed so hopeless, he knew it was a fight to the death from te start. "I refuse..." was my reply
But that was unacceptible for a 'Operative' "Fine then, maybe you are a failure..."
And with Mr. Thomas' words stinging my mind the doors open and guards flooded the room and quickly subdued a nonresisting Psi-class with their stun batons...

(Now I'm done for a bit, I'll hop back in at the "right time" soon though)

Last edited by PandorasBox12 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty lordpyromon | 9199 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
the flames around me die down. "You're right." I chuckle "I guess that was a bit overkill."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty Knadan | 9012 Community Commissar

Knadan
I can see all three young men; the one I followed, the one who was here first, and a recent arrival, who mysteriously has flames around himself.
I hear him speak again as the flames die... "You're right. I guess that was a bit overkill."

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8976 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
(Ok guys going to bed now um dont let me die or anything till i come back k)

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty lordpyromon | 9199 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:(Ok guys going to bed now um dont let me die or anything till i come back k)

ditto

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 am

Knadan
I see the trio settle down for the night, and prepare to stand watch for them.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty Pandora's Box | 9260 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
I wake up in my bed, my whole body is sore and my muscles won't stop twitching from the stun batons. But it's late and I mustrest. This pain must be a reminder of today's failure...

(Bed time Smile )

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:17 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty Rex | 9093 Enshrined Member

Rex
Names Steve. Steve Mendoza. You? ((hes not rex btw))

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:22 am

Knadan
CPL Rex wrote:Names Steve. Steve Mendoza. You? ((hes not rex btw))

I glance behind me and see the young man I followed.
I respond to his question in my Irish brogue after removing my helmet, "Connolly. Staff Sergeant Connolly, ODST."

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty Legal | 10252 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
My eyes suddenly perk open. Where is everyone? The crowd has disappeared. Helicopters circle the skies about the now derelict city. I swiftly jump to my feet and run back. Wait. I stop to activate my camo. This should do it! I can no longer see my own feet. Hmm its working today I see. I continue to follow the trail of destruction through the city to hoping to find something. As I walk a bleeping comes from from my helmet and the Sergeant's voice cracks into my head. "You were spotted Elai. This man <A picture pops on my visor of the man I saw stare at me whilst I was on the balcony> He must be eliminated. Once you have done that we have discovered that it was too late. The covenant already breached his mining facility once word of his death got around. Get into the mining facility and silence the covenant." I knew what had to be done.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty Mad Mike | 9019 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
(I missed everything! Sad )

"So much chaos... crimainals are all over the streets. All this because of one persons death?
Analyzing security footage from the ceremony...
Interresting, the assassin was using cloaking technology, but it maunfunctioned for approximately 1,4 seconds and revealed "it". It does not have the body structure of a human. A jiralhanae pherhaps? No, a sangheili!

Searching all of Tontras security cameras for the assassin... How convinient that this city has cameras everywhere.

Match found! *watches the elite (legal)*
Very facinating! He has a modified version of mark 7 MJOLNIR armor!

Hacking into his communications..."

"You were spotted Elai. This man He must be eliminated. Once you have done that we have discovered that it was too late. The covenant already breached his mining facility once word of his death got around. Get into the mining facility and silence the covenant."

"Interresting... I will definately keep an eye on him. But I wonder what else is happening in the city."

Edit: I don't know why part of the text is blue.. :S

Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:54 am

Legal
I continue walking and notice a camera following me. I ignore it. I need to find the entrance to the mining facility. There must be a way in somewhere! I activate the Map in my HUD. Aha! There we go. East side of the city.
Better get moving.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:06 am

Mad Mike
(Hey Kusa! This is a great time for you to jump into the story since the covenant are here now! Smile )

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:47 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty Jony | 9663 Admin My Ass

Jony
"It's night, time to go watch city from tower."

I climb to high tower and take my binoculars, I start watching around Tontra.
I see people fighting and stealing everywhere.

"What the hell?"

Then I see Mining Facility's leader dead.

"This is my chance."

I start running on roofs, then I reach Facility's leader's house.
I break in via roof, then I start searching anything valuable.
I search for 5 minutes, I can't find anything valuable.
Then I find something from cabinet, key and map.
I put them to my pocket, and i'm about to leave when I hear noises.
4 men are behind me, they are obviously bodyguards of leader.
They all carry M6C sidearms.

"All right punk, give back everything you stole and we will let you go."

I didn't turn around.

"Did you hear what I said?" One of bodyguards starts walking towards me, he is behind me and is just about to touch me when I kick him and jump over him, then I throw smokebombs to other bodyguards. They start shooting me with their sidearms, but they do not hit me. After killing 3 of them, I keep one alive, he is dying.

I crouch next to him.
"Alright, a$$hole, what can you tell me about this map?"
"f*ck you, punk."
I kick him one time.
"You better start talking if you want stay alive."
"Fine *cough* that map leads you to facility."
"Facility? What kind facility?"
"I don't know *cough* boss visits it commonly."

I knew it have something valuable if "boss" visits it commonly.

"Alright, see you "punk", I throw Medical bag from shelf to him."

Then I climb to roof and go to my hideout.

Last edited by Jony on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 am

Legal
Some commotion on the roof of a dead mans house. How amusing. I finally reach the entrance to the mining facility. It's locked. I activate my camo and kick down the door. The powerful Sangheili kick bursts it open and I make my way in cautiously

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:57 am

Knadan
The morning comes, I look at the city and see helicopters moving to and fro.
Text pops up on my HUD, the text scrolls for several seconds before stopping at the important text:
PRIORITY: OMEGA
ATTEN. ALL UNSC UNITS WITHIN 120km OF THE CITY OF TONTRA
ALL LEAVE IS HEREBY CANCELED
ALL UNSC UNITS ARE RECALLED TO RALLY POINT TANGO CHARLIE- 3 5
REPEAT: RALLY POINT TANGO CHARLIE- 3 5
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL, WE HAVE COVIE LOYALISTS AT A MINING FACILITY ON THE EDGE OF TOWN.
SEE YOU AT THE RALLY POINT.

COL. BOYINGTON

Covie loyalists huh?
I glance at the young men, they seemed to know how to take care of themselves.
I leave a datapad with the one I followed, telling them what's going on.
I begin heading back to the city, and to the park that is rally point TC-35.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Mad Mike
Analyzing...

Looks like the transmission to that MJOLNIR elite was right, covenant loyalists have attacked the mining facilities. He is entering one of them now.

It's been a long time since I "kicked some Covenant but" Pherhaps I should... wait

Incoming UNSC transmission...

PRIORITY: OMEGA
ATTEN. ALL UNSC UNITS WITHIN 120km OF THE CITY OF TONTRA
ALL LEAVE IS HEREBY CANCELED
ALL UNSC UNITS ARE RECALLED TO RALLY POINT TANGO CHARLIE- 3 5
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL, WE HAVE COVIE LOYALISTS AT A MINING FACILITY ON THE EDGE OF TOWN.

COL. BOYINGTON

Not good, the UNSC are on high alert. If they find out I'm here they will never stop looking for me... I can't trust any of them! Every single marine is out to find me. I'm their ticket to a serious rank promotion and a big salary increase.

And I will NOT go back to their prison and spend the rest of my excistance being studied upon!
THEY WILL NOT GET THEIR HANDS ON ME AGAIN!

All UNSC personel must be eliminated! Starting with that ODST...
*Hacks a civilian car and drives it at full speed towards Knadan*

Last edited by Mad Mike on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Legal
I step through the doors and jump down a ladder. I land directly behind a Sangheili Ultra. "I am sorry brother" I mutter as I slice the blade through his neck and hold his mouth so his screams are not heard.
I continue to my journey, picking off grunts with a stolen silenced pistol. Bam bam bam they hit the ground one by one. A sea of bodies trail behind me as I advance further.

I stop to look over a ledge. Jesus... It's huge. In my sights is a huge forerunner ship. What do they plan to use this for? I stand back in horror deciding what my next move should be

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Pandora's Box
I wake up due to my phone ringing, so I answer and it isn't a voice I've heard before,
"The mining facility is under attack, rendezvous with Alpha-01, Alpha-03, and Sigma-05 at the underground rail system in the Trinity Building..."
Then the call is immediately ended so I get dressed and ctart my way towards the Trinity building. As I walk I can tell I must have atleast 3 cracked ribs and numerous bruises from the night before.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Legal
I get a call in my HUD. "Sigma - 07 you are being sent reinforcements by Alpha company. They will assist you. You must stop tr covenant. Open fire, I repeat. Open fire!" I swap to my sniper and begin destroying Sangheili. The army look back at me and return fire. I activate camo and look for a new position.
"Alpha company and Sigma 05 will rendezvous and meet you in 15 minutes!"

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Pandora's Box
I reach the underground rail station and see three other men standing there. The two Alpha-class men are using the standard MA5C assault rifles while the sigma-class man is wielding a M90-CAWS.
Sigma-05 notices me first, "Hey there kid, take these!"
As he tosses me my V-Katana and a M6C-SOCOM.
"I'm not a kid..."
Is my reply as I step onto the train. These men seem to be around 36, except for Simga-05 who looks about 29...

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 pm

lordpyromon
I wake up in a dase to the sound of someone talking:
....ALL UNSC UNITS ARE RECALLED TO RALLY POINT TANGO CHARLIE- 3 5

COL. BOYINGTON

"What the heck is a covie? And why are they attacking near my hideout? whatever it is I can't let the UNSC stumble upon my secret office or I'm screwed! If they find that I'll be arrested!"
I summon a ball of flame and make my way to the mining facility.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Legal
I decide to wait to use my full stength until the backup arrives, maybe just a few more shots: BAM BAM BAM. More grunts and elites lay dead on the floor .

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 pm

lordpyromon
the closer I get to the facility the louder and clearer I can hear gunshots. "sniper rifles? Oh God they're already there! I must hurry!" I pick up the pace and land at the mining facility and by this time I can hear the sniper shots loud and clear. I follow the shots down the mine.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Legal
I keep firing! I need assistance! WHERE'S THE BACKUP? I are 16 Hunters advancing towards me. My heart stops. How do i plan to take out 16 hunters?i use my cloaking and manage to sneak 2 sniper bullets into the first hunter. I still go unnoticed and the first hunter drops dead. Bingo 1 down 15 to go. I hear a train arriving ! Reinforcements?

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:50 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 10 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com