Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 19 Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
Legal wrote:I turn towards the group of ODST's. "is there a way you could get me up to that covenant mothetship. I'm gonna bring it down and send the entire fleet running..."

Mad Mike wrote:"I have an idea on how to take down that ship Elai. When you where passed out I did a little digging in the Horizon company's files. You wont believe what I found.

Aside from all illigeal genetics research I found alot of interesting experimental technolegy. They are working on atomic bombs, more powerful and smaller than anything the UNSC has. I'm talking aboutc a 50 megaton fission nuke that you can carry on your back! With a blast that powerful, you might even take down one or two of the smaller covenant ships near it.

But that's not the best part, they have just finished building a small, space craft that has been equiped with new active camoflauge and radar jaming technology. It's also large enough to fit a squad though if you think you need backup.

If we can steal the ship from Horizon, we can sneak into the covenant ship undetected and blow it into pieces. The covenant ship is damaged and so is our MAC stations, it's going to take time untill either of them is repaired. So we have time to get this done.

And when they ask how you know this, just say it's classified."
With the skies cleared by the Constitution and the Philadelphia the ODST's stand warily. Connolly makes his way over to Elai, "If you're looking to take that ship out, we're in. Got some unfinished business with that Fleet-master anyways. . ."

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:Major:COMMANDER!!COMMANDER!!THEY HIT OUR ENGINES AND OUR WEAPON POWER IS GONE!!
*me*:damn it!!dead in the water..good thing we still have comms..CONTACT SANGHEILIOS CALL SUPPORT WE ARE NOT LOSING THIS BATTLE!!also looks like those ships are heading away..good actiate the grav lift set up a small base down there and start reparing the engines NOW!!
Major:right away commander

As they call for reinforcements from other Covenant loyalists, a reinforcing UNSC fleet arrives from Reach, having been called for at the beginning of the battle.

(PS: Has anyone gotten the historical reference of having the ships named Constitution and Philadelphia?)

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 19 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:

(PS: Has anyone gotten the historical reference of having the ships named Constitution and Philadelphia?)

Nope, don't know much about US history.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Nope, don't know much about US history.
Short version: In the early days of the US (circa 1800 AD) the US government decided it had had enough of the Barbary pirates of North Africa. It commissioned 6 frigates to be built, the USS Constitution and the USS Philadelphia were two of those frigates. The Constitution is one of the most famous US Navy ships, with the nickname of "Old Ironsides" and is technically still in service today as it was never retired and the Navy still crews it.
End of Off Topic discussion.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:08 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 19 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8852 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:commander we cant activate the grav lift
*me*:by the gods..then touch down near that cannion and start doing the repairs..send out a few fighters to scout out for enemys incoming now..i feel one of those ODST whant to face me face to face..
Major:yes commander right away but fear not commander he shal not touch this ship
*me*:but if he does ill be waiting

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:34 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 19 Empty Legal | 10230 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
''Let's go guys...''

Myself, Mike and the squad of ODST's enter the Horizon Mk3 Stealth Craft and begin the launch.

The engines boom and before you know it, where travelling at 900mph through space. ''20 seconds until entry... Be prepared guys.'' Slowly approaching the mothership, I edge closer the control panel checking our camo is still working. ''Prepare for boarding. Check your weapons and let's go!'' We arrive in docking bay 12 of the ship. All the ODST swifly jump out followed by myself. I quickly activate my personal camouflage and raise my carbine. ''Quietly as you can.''

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:''Let's go guys...''

Myself, Mike and the squad of ODST's enter the Horizon Mk3 Stealth Craft and begin the launch.

The engines boom and before you know it, where travelling at 900mph through space. ''20 seconds until entry... Be prepared guys.'' Slowly approaching the mothership, I edge closer the control panel checking our camo is still working. ''Prepare for boarding. Check your weapons and let's go!'' We arrive in docking bay 12 of the ship. All the ODST swifly jump out followed by myself. I quickly activate my personal camouflage and raise my carbine. ''Quietly as you can.''

*out of character*
That was fast Legal, I thought we where going to have a whole act about stealing the ship lol. Maybe PandorasBox could be involved in that a since we are breaking into his company.

But alright lets jump straight to the mothership part. Razz

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Knadan
*also temporarily out of character*
I'm with Mike, I say we pause, rewind, and talk about how we get the ship, maybe talk Pandora into joining us.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Mad Mike
*into character*

Ok Elai, I will put out a marker on your HUD to show you the location of the Horizon building, it's not far away from the crash site. And keep in mind that it will probably be heavily guarded right now, considering the covenant attack and all.

I am downloading the buildings schematics to your armor, do you want to go in guns blazing and with heavy firepower, or are we going to do this quiet?

Your call, do you have any plan?

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:*into character*

Ok Elai, I will put out a marker on your HUD to show you the location of the Horizon building, it's not far away from the crash site. And keep in mind that it will probably be heavily guarded right now, considering the covenant attack and all.

I am downloading the buildings schematics to your armor, do you want to go in guns blazing and with heavy firepower, or are we going to do this quiet?

*Also back in character*
"I suggest the plan that doesn't involve shooting anyone we don't have to. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Horizon, they're too shady to be completely clean, but that doesn't mean everyone there is part of some conspiracy."

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:*into character*

*Also back in character*
"I suggest the plan that doesn't involve shooting anyone we don't have to. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Horizon, they're too shady to be completely clean, but that doesn't mean everyone there is part of some conspiracy."

He can hear me? How is that possible!

Anlyzing...

Damnit, the glitch made me broadcast everything to nearby communication devices. It's been turned off now, but if he didn't know earlier he knows now...
Although maybe he thinks I'm just a normal AI designed for Elai.
Nonetheless, he is going to report Elai and his earlier encounter with me eventually.
But I will stick to the plan, he helps us first and then I can take care of him.

"Elai, what's our next move?"

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:07 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 19 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8852 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
*me*:major is our slipspace drive working?
Major:50% commander one of the mac rounds hit it
*me*:our engines are back online and this cannion works to hide our ship and our new base is done now start reparing the drive we are getting out of here in lower orbit
Major:isisnt that a bit dangerous commander?i mean regret was able too but only because hes ship was 500km away from the surface ours is only 200km
*me*:no matter we will make the jump and they dont know we found a prototype ship in a basemente of a so caled Horizon building and we already seted up antimatter charges all over the building they whont be able to desarm then all
Major:brilliant commander
*me*:do i ever fail to destroy then major?that ODST will know the true meaning of fear and im back to my full strength

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Legal
''We'll make our way to the Horizon building. Glad to see my shields are working now. We should move, I think I see a few snipers on the rooftops.'' I increase the power on my active camo and begin to walk towards the Horizon building. The group of ODST's follow not too far behind. As I walk down the road, a beam rifle bullet takes out my shields. ''TROOPERS! ON THE ROOF! TAKE COVER!'' Myself and the ODST's leap over some barricades and begin to blindfire over the walls.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:''We'll make our way to the Horizon building. Glad to see my shields are working now. We should move, I think I see a few snipers on the rooftops.'' I increase the power on my active camo and begin to walk towards the Horizon building. The group of ODST's follow not too far behind. As I walk down the road, a beam rifle bullet takes out my shields. ''TROOPERS! ON THE ROOF! TAKE COVER!'' Myself and the ODST's leap over some barricades and begin to blindfire over the walls.
"CEASE FIRE! CONSERVE YOUR AMMO!" Connolly barks into the squad-com and the squads weapons fall silent. Connolly then slinks into the shadows with the squad's sniper, they switch their visors to thermal and begin scanning the rooftops.
"I've got ones at 1:30 and 2:15."
"Yeah, I've got more and noon and quarter to eleven."
"Got it, on my mark, three, two, one, mark!"
In short order a quarter of shots bark out, smiting the Jackal snipers.

"Command, this Echo 3-5, we've got reports of anti-matter charges being dropped all over the city!"
"Copy that Echo 3-5, we have EOD teams en route and ODST teams sweeping the impact sites."

As the Covenant begin setting up a base at the Crash-site of the flagship, orders begin going out to UNSC ground forces to prepare to assault the camp. Now, they're on the move. Several Kilometers away from the crash-site, a trio of Mammoths crests a hilltop with long sight-lines, their MACs are already charged. With this clear line of fire, they fire another volley into the amidships and engines.

A voice crackles over the comms amongst the Covenant forces, "Hey Covies! This is our planet! AND WE WANT YOU OFF IT!"

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
"Hey Covies! This is our planet! AND WE WANT YOU OFF IT!"
*me*:will they ever quit?WE RE TRYING TO GET OUT OF HERE
Major:commander engines hit and slipspace drive back to 100% but we cant jump with out those engines!
*me*:order all covenant forces to retreat back to the ship..ignore all humans and return here at once!!GET THOSE ENGINES BACK ON LINE WE ARE LEAVING NO MATTER WHAT!!YOU ALL WILL SURVIVE THIS I PROMISSE U THAT!!
Major:at once commander

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Legal
After the remaining Jackals are eliminated, the squad and myself move further down the street. Only one block away, six pairs of Hunters stand in our way to the Horizon building. I turn to the squad,''They must know why we are here. I could take two of them things; definitely not six.'' Most of the troop stand confused. This our limit. There is no chance in hell a squad of ODST's and a Single Sangheili, with malfunctioning SPI Armour, could possibly wipe out six of the Covenant's most threatening warriors.

Then, just by chance, an airstrike bombards the hunters and a voice crackles into my personal-com. ''Elai, glad to see your still alive. Thought you might need some help. I'll see you on their mother ship, I plan on catching that Shipmasters head on a spear. Volt out.''

I notice a now perplexed squad of ODST's staring at me. My personal-com must have been playing too loud. ''An old squad friend of mine on Sangheilios, until I had to exile here. He'll serve us well. Anyway, let's get in to the Horizon building.'' Just as the words popped out my mouth, six more Hunters approached us from the east. ''They're coming from the Incom building, the place that manufactures small electrical items in Tontra. They must have Hunters stationed at every significant building. We need another way past before they reach the Horizon building and notice their dead comrades...''

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:10 am

Anto 'Rusamee
(legal u know i ordered all covenant forces to retreat back to the flagship to get out of here right?)

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:58 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 19 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Psi-12 meets with the Psi-1 through 3 and Omega-1 and Omega-2 as they arm themselves with an assortment of weaponry in order to defend Horizon's underground laboratory from Covenant invaders.

The Horizon guards protecting Horizon buildings across the city have taken heavy casualties before the covenant forces started their retreat, but the guards defending the Trinity Building are still engaged with a pair of hunters while slowly being eliminated by an Elite Spec Ops team.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Legal
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:(legal u know i ordered all covenant forces to retreat back to the flagship to get out of here right?)
Lucky for myself and the ODST's, the Hunters begin to retreat to the flagship. (happy now?)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
Legal wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:(legal u know i ordered all covenant forces to retreat back to the flagship to get out of here right?)
Lucky for myself and the ODST's, the Hunters begin to retreat to the flagship. (happy now?)
yes

Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:Lucky for myself and the ODST's, the Hunters begin to retreat to the flagship. (happy now?)
Connolly radios Harrington, "Harrington, bring up the 'Hogs to my position! We need to get this show on the road, it looks like the Covies are trying to bug out!"
"Aye Staff Sergeant! We're on our way!"
A few moments later the trio of 'Hogs pulls up and the squad + Elai loads up and heads for the Horizon facility.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Legal
After riding in the hog for about 2 minutes. We finally arrive at the Horizon building. ''How are we gonna steal this ship?''

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:After riding in the hog for about 2 minutes. We finally arrive at the Horizon building. ''How are we gonna steal this ship?''
Behind his helmet, Connolly grins, "Audacity. When I was in there, it looked like the corridors were just the right size for 'Hogs. And if they get in the way, we tell them the UNSC is confiscating the equipment to repel this hostile assault."
With horns blaring the Warthogs break through the glass entrance of the building, making their way following Mike's directions.
(Hope you don't mind me having your character help us Mike.)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:commander the engines are back online
*me*:excellent tell all covenant forces to return to the ship we are making a slipspace jump OVER the city of tontra
*by accident our comms were open and all the ODST forces hear what the major said*
Major:all covenant forces return to the ship NOW!! GET THE SHIP OVER THEIR CITY AND STAND BY FOR A SLIPSPACE JUMP!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:19 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 19 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Most of the Horizon guards in the facility are dead or wounded and unable to stop the ODSTs from proceeding into the building. (Not the Trinity Building I assume) But when they reach the launch bay a scientist runs up to them a frantically exclaims,
"Hey, I know what you guys are trying to do, but only two of the ships are flight capable and you aren't even trained to fly them. You probably don't even have the neural up-link to match it! And on top of that the current ships aren't pursuit ships, they're gunships."

As the Covenant Spec Ops team continues to carve its way into the Trinity Building they come into contact with the Psi and Omega class subjects. They see right through the active camo (no pun intended) and begin to hunt the hunters as they approach the secret underground laboratory. (Spec ops team is being killed off)

Last edited by PandorasBox12 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify what is happening)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Knadan
After hearing the Elite Major speaking of engine status, the Mammoths open fire again, in an effort to keep the ship from reaching the city.

"Gunships huh? Well, that works just fine, we'll be able just plow through right to the ship. But what's this about neural implants? If standard UNSC implants won't work, who would have the right implants?"

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:15 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 19 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com