Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Knadan | 8992 Community Commissar

Knadan
1st LT Knadan wrote:"Alright, everyone in!" The ODSTs file into the gunships, on his way in, Connolly grabs a bag from one of the assistants containing a pair of nukes.
"Elai, once we get to the ship, I'll give you one of the bombs. Marines, Prepare To Board!"
"OORAH!"

Legal wrote:"What if we're on a decoy ship? We need to know ASAP. We only have one nuke and in 12 minutes the real ship will be gone into slip space.."

The two arrive and blast open the door. I stand watching the unguarded engines waiting for a response from Mike. "Connolly, the engine room is unguarded. This is wrong."
Connolly pauses for a moment, "What do you mean 'one bomb,' I have one, you have the other, right? But I agree, something is very, very wrong. We've only seen holograms since we entered the hallways. This has to be the flagship, it's the only one of it's size that was in the fleet, and all of those blabbering transmissions came from this ship, the triangulation proves that. But there's no one here so. . .they must've abandoned ship."
The squad arrives at the bridge and blows their way in, sweeping through and securing the room.
"Clear!"
"Clear here, Staff Sergeant!"
"Got it. Elai, can you shut down the engines? If the engines go off, it can't jump, and we might be able to capture it relatively intact."

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:24 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Legal | 10232 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Oops I didn't know there was two nukes.

"Connolly, I've found the manual reset for the engines. It turns them off for 3 hours to get them re booted." I can't halt them permanently but 3 hours should be plenty of time. Get someone to the control room and check. Maybe the crew have jumped on lifeboats and escaped. But why would they flee from just a single gunship?"

Static interference takes over the coms. "Sh*t."

A CSO Supecarrier jumps in from slip space and casts a shadow over the planet. "Connolly!! Do you read?? The Covenant have abandoned this ship and called in reinforcements. They're gonna blow this place to shreds!! We need to get off now!! Maybe we could take these nukes into the engines of the CSO. I'll jump out and deploy them before its too late."

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 am

Knadan
Legal wrote:Oops I didn't know there was two nukes.

"Connolly, I've found the manual reset for the engines. It turns them off for 3 hours to get them re booted." I can't halt them permanently but 3 hours should be plenty of time. Get someone to the control room and check. Maybe the crew have jumped on lifeboats and escaped. But why would they flee from just a single gunship?"

Static interference takes over the coms. "Sh*t."

A CSO Supecarrier jumps in from slip space and casts a shadow over the planet. "Connolly!! Do you read?? The Covenant have abandoned this ship and called in reinforcements. They're gonna blow this place to shreds!! We need to get off now!! Maybe we could take these nukes into the engines of the Cruiser. I'll jump out and deploy them before its too late."
Connolly sees the Supercarrier on the view screens on the bridge when the comms go to static.
"Crap.
Alright everyone back to the ships right now!"
Please kill the engines please kill the engines please killtheenginespleasekilltheengines.....

When the UNSC sensors spot the Supercarrier the MACs on the Mammoths train their aim onto the new target.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 am

Legal
"No time to get back to the gunship. I'm gonna pilot this flagship into the CSO and activate the nukes onboard. I'll find a phantom. Get your squad to the gunship and leave the nuke on the ground. It'll blow by itself." I race up to the control room and sit down to pilot the flagship.
"Come on dammit!"
The flagship heads for the CSO. The super carriers glassing beam begins to light up.

"This is the CSO: Dawn of Reclamation. Heretics shall burn by the wrath of the Gods."

"Was that a Prophet? Is that why the Covenant were here in Tontra? I think there's an artifact they're after."

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 am

Legal
The teleporter me and Mike found a while ago was near some other artifacts. Maybe the Covenant plan on coming back into Tontra after removing the humans. We need to stop them...

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:57 am

Knadan
Legal wrote:"No time to get back to the gunship. I'm gonna pilot this flagship into the CSO and activate the nukes onboard. I'll find a phantom. Get your squad to the gunship and leave the nuke on the ground. It'll blow by itself." I race up to the control room and sit down to pilot the flagship.
"Come on dammit!"
The flagship heads for the CSO. The super carriers glassing beam begins to light up.

"This is the CSO: Dawn of Reclamation. Heretics shall burn by the wrath of the Gods."

"Was that a Prophet? Is that why the Covenant were here in Tontra? I think there's an artifact they're after."
Connolly throws a quick salute at Elai as they pass him in the hallways.
Listening as he runs, he thinks fast, "It makes sense, there was some sort of Forerunner ship of something at that mining site. So their could be something else here. As for taking care of that ship, guess it's time for Dues Ex Nukina." Connolly grins as he says this last part.

(If I'm leaving my nuke, are you going to use your nuke too? Cause one 50 Megaton nuke plus the power core when it goes will probably be enough.)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 am

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:"No time to get back to the gunship. I'm gonna pilot this flagship into the CSO and activate the nukes onboard. I'll find a phantom. Get your squad to the gunship and leave the nuke on the ground. It'll blow by itself." I race up to the control room and sit down to pilot the flagship.
"Come on dammit!"

Connolly throws a quick salute at Elai as they pass him in the hallways.
Listening as he runs, he thinks fast, "It makes sense, there was some sort of Forerunner ship of something at that mining site. So their could be something else here. As for taking care of that ship, guess it's time for Dues Ex Nukina." Connolly grins as he says this last part.

(If I'm leaving my nuke, are you going to use your nuke too? Cause one 50 Megaton nuke plus the power core when it goes will probably be enough.)
"Keep yours then, just get off this ship quickly. See you on the other side!"

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 am

Knadan
Legal wrote:"Keep yours then, just get off this ship quickly. See you on the other side!"
"Good luck Elai. See you on the other side."

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:12 am

Legal
The squad make it off the ship and I set a course for the CSO. After the course is set I run to the hanger and climb into a phantom. "Goodbye nuke," I say as Mike sets the charge and I drop it through the phantom grav hole. The CSO's glassing beam fires just as the flagship makes impact.

Only 8 seconds after leaving the flagship, I turn to see a huge explosion filling the sky.

*FWAHBOOM* The explosion engulfs the CSO and a dieing scream is heard from the Prophet onboard. The nuke blast hits my phantom and the power cuts out. "Sh*t! Mike, do something! We're going down!"

(I'm going to sleep. Cyah later!)

Last edited by Legal on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:14 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Pandora's Box | 9240 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
David sees the Horizon Gunship leave the covenant ship and becomes suspicious. So he flies close to the gunship and signals them over the communication link,
"Hey, this is P12 who is flying that vessel? I repeat this is flight ID P12, what is your flight ID?"

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:24 am

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8854 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:wow commander that was some big fire works
*me*:indeed i didnt expect then to bring a supercarrier in for the show but oh well lets go inside the cave they well for sure be scouting the area by air and we need to prepare to attack that evac point
Major:yes commander lets go

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 am

Legal
My phantom is going down. Mike needs to do something quickly before we die. We dropped faster and faster until hitting the atmosphere. I decided to ditch the phantom and jump out into the sea. Assuming we were going to land in the sea.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:David sees the Horizon Gunship leave the covenant ship and becomes suspicious. So he flies close to the gunship and signals them over the communication link,
"Hey, this is P12 who is flying that vessel? I repeat this is flight ID P12, what is your flight ID?"
An Irish brogue comes through the speaker in response, "P12, I wonder what that could stand for. Well, at least I know what to call you now. And you're welcome for blowing up that ship for you."

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Mad Mike | 8999 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
(man, I'm not here for one day and you guys write 2 new pages... Razz )

Legal wrote:My phantom is going down. Mike needs to do something quickly before we die. We dropped faster and faster until hitting the atmosphere. I decided to ditch the phantom and jump out into the sea. Assuming we were going to land in the sea.

"Bad news Elai, you jumped to soon and you're going to land just at the beach... not in the ocean. The good news is I have just finished repairing your armor and it should be able to go into lock down.

Try not to land on your head, if you do we are both toast."

*On the beach two marines are on patrol*
"Hey Sarge! Check out this epic sand castle I just made!"

*Of course Elai lands on it and turns the castle into a huge crater*

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Legal
I quickly run away from the squashed sand castle and hide behind a big rock. ''Mike, wherever we are, I don't care. Just get me a course for that mining facility where I was a while ago... I think I might know what the Covenant wanted from this place. Last time I checked, that forerunner teleporter was linked to the Long Night of Solace. I think they reconfigured the teleporter from where it was supposed to send them and they used to invade the Tontra easier. I'm going to try and reset the teleporter and find out what's on the other side; where the forerunners intended the teleporter to send people.''

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:24 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Pandora's Box | 9240 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
The reply to Connolly's remark over the radio is a cold, calm, and unpleasant (for lack of a better word),
"Oh, it's you again..."
The unmarked F-77 breaks off to join three others that had returned and they begin to search the airspace around the area, refugee camp included, for remaining covenant forces.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:31 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Anto 'Rusamee | 8854 Enshrined Member

Anto 'Rusamee
Major:commander we are picking high energy readings coming from right under us.
*me*:you mean major the artifact we are looking for is right under our feet?
Major:that is currect there is a teleporter that should take us there directely but it may be full of humans by now.
*me*:indeed it may be..we cant make a direct assault nor take one we are too weak to fight..there should be a way to get there in this mountain.
Major:indeed there is commander a secret passage riiiight....here it will take us there like the teleporter would but it will take alot of more time.
*me*:how long?
Major:around 10-20 if we dont get lost down there.
*me*:alright then.its our best option to evade frontal combat..EVERY ONE GET READY TO MOVE OUT!!
*every one yells*:YES FLEET MASTER!!

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Knadan
With the emergency manual controls in the gunships, the ODSTs bank their new gunships and begin heading to the mining facility that was attacked earlier.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Knadan
Elsewhere. . .
"General, Colonel."
"What do you have for us Captain?"
"As you know, after the Flagship made it into the atmosphere, we tasked several satellites with observing it. After it began heading for the city, we observed a large number of small craft leave the ship and head for the mountains."
The mountain section turns from the usual green on the map to a purple, indicating Covenant forces in that area.
"How many small craft are we talking about?"
"Enough to evacuate almost the entire estimated ships complement."
"Redirect the 22nd Brigade, and the 75th and 51st battalions, sweep them out of there."
"Yes Sir General, orders are going out now."

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
*already in the tunnel*
Major:commander the motion trackers we left near the phantoms are picking lots of movement from all sides..we are getting suranded
*me*:fear not major the last of the troops closed off the entrance to the tunnel doh i doubt that will hold then off much longer we need to move fast we cant fight off a large force like that...
Major:NO THOSE CRAZY FOOLS!!
*me*:whats going on major!!
Major:some of our forces in the back heard us and whent back to fight to hold then off so we can have more time!
*me*:we cant do nothing about it now may gods have mercy on their souls
Major:but now commander we less then 20 warriors,we have about 13 with us
*i go silinte for a moment and then say*:those ODSTs will no doubt find the teleporter and go inside if they do do not fight then i repeat DO NOT FIGHT THEN!! we are too weak to fight and maibe..i cant beleive im saying this but if we help then maibe we can gain something from it and also leave this planet back to sangheilios alive

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:51 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Mad Mike | 8999 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:I quickly run away from the squashed sand castle and hide behind a big rock. ''Mike, wherever we are, I don't care. Just get me a course for that mining facility where I was a while ago... I think I might know what the Covenant wanted from this place. Last time I checked, that forerunner teleporter was linked to the Long Night of Solace. I think they reconfigured the teleporter from where it was supposed to send them and they used to invade the Tontra easier. I'm going to try and reset the teleporter and find out what's on the other side; where the forerunners intended the teleporter to send people.''

"Sounds like a plan. Although most entrances to the teleporter are blocked now because of the explosion before. Head for the mining facility I have put up a marker on your HUD. Meanwhile I will see if there are any other ways in.

Take that warthog over there by the ice cream store!"

Simmons: "Hey Sarge, Grif! Sombody just stole our warthog!"
Grif: "You mean the puma right?"
Sarge: "Damnit grif stop talking about your fairy tale animals unless you want another shotgun to the face!"

(we needed some comedy and a cameo appereance in this)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:*already in the tunnel*
Major:commander the motion trackers we left near the phantoms are picking lots of movement from all sides..we are getting suranded
*me*:fear not major the last of the troops closed off the entrance to the tunnel doh i doubt that will hold then off much longer we need to move fast we cant fight off a large force like that...
Major:NO THOSE CRAZY FOOLS!!
*me*:whats going on major!!
Major:some of our forces in the back heard us and whent back to fight to hold then off so we can have more time!
When the Marines arrive at the cave entrance a team of Combat Engineers blows through the rubble. With the entrance clear Marines begin making their way into the tunnel systems. As they advance, they run into the Covenant forces coming to meet them.
"Contact, close!"
A firefight breaks out, although the Covenant forces fight well, with the discipline and accurate fire from the Marines, it is clear which side will be the ultimate victor.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Anto 'Rusamee
*as we got close to the tunnels end we find a huge metal door that not even 5 anti matter charges could destroy it*
Major:commander this is the final i can open it for us to get in and lock it down from the other side im sure those humans wount be able to brake it even with a full mac round strike..
*me*:you certain major?our forces already engaged theirs we dont have much time
Major:yes im certain commander.
*me*:then do it
*has i finished saying this 7 of my warriors told me*:fleet master with all respect give your rank insignia me and these 6 volunters will fight then here and when they kill me and find ur insignia on me they will think that our leader is dead and that this was our final stand
*me*:very well minor may the gods have mercy on your souls and i promisse you this if we ever get back to sanghelios i will personaly tell your famileis how u died defending our faith
*all volunters yelled*:thank you fleet master!!
*with the remaining 5 left with my self the major opened the door and we got throu has the major was closing it sayd*:command lets not forget then nor all the other that staid behind
*me*:ofc not major they will never be forgoten their great sacrifice with never be forgoten even if we die down here
*has the 7 volunters heard this the "leader" acting has me said*:this is it brothers they will break the first line and soon they will be on top of us but remember this if we die we will die FOR OUR GODS!!

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Legal
''Mike, I saw some Covenant forces escape from the flagship. They went into the mountains. Set a secondary waypoint there and we'll recalibrate the teleporter to there.''

I hear some interference: ''"Redirect the 22nd Brigade, and the 75th and 51st battalions, sweep them out of there."''

That's where Connolly is probably heading. ''I have a feeling there may be some sort of weapon on the other side of the teleporter. We'll use it kill off the remaining Covenant before they call in the Long Night of Solace for reinforcements. The last thing we need is another Supercarrier causing trouble.''

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Michael | 8265 Member

Michael
Here's my RP Character and I hope it's not too late to join.
Let me know if my RP character is allowed.
Spoiler:

Went for a mysterious type of character Very Happy

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:07 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 21 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com