Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8765 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
Jony wrote:Back to topic.

this is on topic, we are "suggesting" race and sex in goc in the "ideas and suggestion thread"

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty Jony | 9661 Admin My Ass

Jony
Racism, black guys, sexiest, laws are not related to GoC.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8765 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
we are saying that players should have an option in goc to change the skin color or sex of thier marine or odst, its a suggestion.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty alistair3149 | 8582 Member

alistair3149
How about flood against mode which the flood are AI?

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 pm

SilentGamer64
yea i would like a flood infection game type, that would be cool

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty The Governor | 7316 Viva La Sovereign

The Governor
This forum post is like the new community creation forum area, What means it might close. I'm going to go ahead and let you guys decide or be part of what happens to this.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Jony
Huh? I didn't understand.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty alistair3149 | 8582 Member

alistair3149
It is possible to let the player to lock the doors? Meanwhile the enemies can hijack them for unlocking

Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:02 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty Mad Mike | 9017 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
NapalmZombie wrote:This forum post is like the new community creation forum area, What means it might close. I'm going to go ahead and let you guys decide or be part of what happens to this.

No offense Napalm but I didn't understand anything of what you just said.... :S
This is ideas and suggestions thread and we are giving ideas and suggestions.... what did we do wrong? :/

Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:10 am

Jony
I'm wondering that too.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:40 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty Sergeant Novan | 8863 Enshrined Member

Sergeant Novan
Sad Napalm, don't be like those forum mods that act like 60 year old nuns. We respect you too much!

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm

SilentGamer64
i could be mistaken, but i think he wants us to decide wether or not this thread stays open. maybe bvg has already considered and used our ideas, and no longer needs them. if thats the case, then i expect to see a public beta within the next two months.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Jony
SilentGamer64 wrote:i could be mistaken, but i think he wants us to decide wether or not this thread stays open. maybe bvg has already considered and used our ideas, and no longer needs them. if thats the case, then i expect to see a public beta within the next two months.

Not really.

If you didn't know, there is "Community Creations" page, where people can show their fanmade media.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9198 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Jony wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:i could be mistaken, but i think he wants us to decide wether or not this thread stays open. maybe bvg has already considered and used our ideas, and no longer needs them. if thats the case, then i expect to see a public beta within the next two months.

Not really.

If you didn't know, there is "Community Creations" page, where people can show their fanmade media.
Yeah, but thats for stuff we create. Not suggestions for GoC. In any case, we should keep this thread open.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Jony
I agree.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:33 pm

SilentGamer64
here is a new idea: you know how in halo reach you could either assassinate with a knife, energy daggers or the energy sword? what if you could use the brutes bladed weapons to assassinate as well? split a marine's skull open with the gravity hammer blade, or slit someones throat with the mauler blade, or someones stomach with the brute shot blade! brutes are...well, brutal. why not make their assassinations define that?

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:41 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty Mad Mike | 9017 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
SilentGamer64 wrote:here is a new idea: you know how in halo reach you could either assassinate with a knife, energy daggers or the energy sword? what if you could use the brutes bladed weapons to assassinate as well? split a marine's skull open with the gravity hammer blade, or slit someones throat with the mauler blade, or someones stomach with the brute shot blade! brutes are...well, brutal. why not make their assassinations define that?

Brute shot assasinations would be AMAZING!!! And Spiker too!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty Legal | 10250 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:here is a new idea: you know how in halo reach you could either assassinate with a knife, energy daggers or the energy sword? what if you could use the brutes bladed weapons to assassinate as well? split a marine's skull open with the gravity hammer blade, or slit someones throat with the mauler blade, or someones stomach with the brute shot blade! brutes are...well, brutal. why not make their assassinations define that?

Stick the blades of the spiker in their skull! Ouch

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:23 pm

SilentGamer64
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

i came up with this idea because the only weapon you could assassinate with in reach was the sword, when you use the hammer, you do a regular assassination Sad so that's why we should have more weapons with unique assassinations.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Legal
SilentGamer64 wrote:
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

i came up with this idea because the only weapon you could assassinate with in reach was the sword, when you use the hammer, you do a regular assassination Sad so that's why we should have more weapons with unique assassinations.
I completely agree. Anything with a blade should have a unique assassination. Actually everyone single weapon should!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8963 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
Legal wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

I completely agree. Anything with a blade should have a unique assassination. Actually everyone single weapon should!

Thats actually a great idea! If there are going to be playable brutes, their gameplay should define their style of life which is as you said...brutal? And to define the point even more they have the blades their for a reason. (i agree even though I like elites 10 times better)

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Legal
Just imagine being able to pole vault into someone with a sniper! Haha that would be hilarious.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:42 pm

SilentGamer64
Legal wrote:Just imagine being able to pole vault into someone with a sniper! Haha that would be hilarious.

how about throwing your pistol at someone and then beating the crap out of them with your fists? Very Happy

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Legal
SilentGamer64 wrote:
Legal wrote:Just imagine being able to pole vault into someone with a sniper! Haha that would be hilarious.

how about throwing your pistol at someone and then beating the crap out of them with your fists? Very Happy
Placing a pistol to their head. Shooting it and pushing the body off a cliff. Smile or a TEABAG ASSASINATION! IM SUCH A GENIUS!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:03 pm

SilentGamer64
I have an idea for a new covenant elite rank:

Elite Immortal

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 DeliverHope_-_SangheiliUltra

can duel wield an energy sword with any other duel wieldable weapon, including a second energy sword! this doesnt necessarily have to be a rank, it could be some sort of perk or ability instead. I just thought it was about time we had a halo game where duel wielding energy swords was possible, since the only real balancing issue is double the battery life, the lunging and power would remain the same, and look twice as bada$$! Also, if we are having some sort of hero system in goc, the arbiter could get this ability.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 8 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com