Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty Jony | 9653 Admin My Ass

Jony
That is Elite Ultra, and i'm pretty sure every elite could dual wield swords, but Prophets do not allow it. This happened in Halo Wars.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty Mad Mike | 9009 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:That is Elite Ultra, and i'm pretty sure every elite could dual wield swords, but Prophets do not allow it. This happened in Halo Wars.

How can being twice the badass be a bad thing? Those prophets really are mad...

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty Legal | 10242 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:That is Elite Ultra, and i'm pretty sure every elite could dual wield swords, but Prophets do not allow it. This happened in Halo Wars.

We should be able to dual wield in GoC. Including swords.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9190 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

We should be able to dual wield in GoC. Including swords.
Remember Halo 2? Dual-wielding needlers was so over-powered. And awesome Very Happy

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8757 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
How about duel wielding plasma repeaters from reach? 0.0 they are obviously way too powerful to do this, but you could always balance it with recoil like the smg's.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Legal
SilentGamer64 wrote:How about duel wielding plasma repeaters from reach? 0.0 they are obviously way too powerful to do this, but you could always balance it with recoil like the smg's.
Dual wield rocket launchers! Now that would have some recoil hahaha

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8757 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
Ok, here's another idea. Remember how in halos 2 and 3 marines and grunts could carry turrets, bipod and all? They could then set it up wherever they want. We need something like that in goc, as another option rather than ripping the turret off with 200 shots before you run out. The ability to lift and set up a turret would also add strategy depending on where you put it. For balancing, don't allow players to shoot the turret when they are carrying it, and slow their speed as if they were carrying a ripped off turret.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9190 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
SilentGamer64 wrote:Ok, here's another idea. Remember how in halos 2 and 3 marines and grunts could carry turrets, bipod and all? They could then set it up wherever they want. We need something like that in goc, as another option rather than ripping the turret off with 200 shots before you run out. The ability to lift and set up a turret would also add strategy depending on where you put it. For balancing, don't allow players to shoot the turret when they are carrying it, and slow their speed as if they were carrying a ripped off turret.
That could work, but I don't think the devs would include that. Too over powered.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:21 am

Jony
It could be included. Because usually only Grunt Heavy's were able to do that in Halo 2. Only one Special Ops Grunt have carried turret, otherwise it's always Grunt Heavy.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:15 am

Legal
Its not really too overpowered when we're on a HUGE map. A portable turret isnt gonna change the war.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty alistair3149 | 8574 Member

alistair3149
How about spawning system like Section 8 Prejudice,
choosing a place which control by friendlies and orbital drop to the place

Last edited by alistair3149 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 am

Jony
It's Section 8 Razz

But it's good idea.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 am

SilentGamer64
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:Ok, here's another idea. Remember how in halos 2 and 3 marines and grunts could carry turrets, bipod and all? They could then set it up wherever they want. We need something like that in goc, as another option rather than ripping the turret off with 200 shots before you run out. The ability to lift and set up a turret would also add strategy depending on where you put it. For balancing, don't allow players to shoot the turret when they are carrying it, and slow their speed as if they were carrying a ripped off turret.
That could work, but I don't think the devs would include that. Too over powered.

I meant that when carrying the turret with the bipod folded up, you wouldn't be able to shoot it, unless the bipod was ripped off, so really it's not overpowered at all, just changing turret position

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Legal
SilentGamer64 wrote:

I meant that when carrying the turret with the bipod folded up, you wouldn't be able to shoot it, unless the bipod was ripped off, so really it's not overpowered at all, just changing turret position
Infact it would be pretty awesome

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8955 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
Legal wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

yeah it would be. I also agree with what you said about the fact that they have huge maps with all sorts of weapons and vehicles so it wouldn't be that over powered.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Legal
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Legal wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

yeah it would be. I also agree with what you said about the fact that they have huge maps with all sorts of weapons and vehicles so it wouldn't be that over powered.
Completely Agree.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:35 pm

001 Contrite Mediation
Jony wrote:It could be included. Because usually only Grunt Heavy's were able to do that in Halo 2. Only one Special Ops Grunt have carried turret, otherwise it's always Grunt Heavy.
Yeah that would balance it out if only certain classes can carry it.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 am

SilentGamer64
Jony wrote:It could be included. Because usually only Grunt Heavy's were able to do that in Halo 2. Only one Special Ops Grunt have carried turret, otherwise it's always Grunt Heavy.
Yeah that would balance it out if only certain classes can carry it.

I'm sure if a grunt can lift a turret an elite should have no problem, same with marines/odst and Spartans, just give the ability to a support class

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:28 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty LUISOWNSU2 | 8552 Member

LUISOWNSU2
It would be cool if you can make a game type were it's the hunger games and you have to survive like the movie and you have to find like crates hidden around the map and each night all the crates restock with supplies in them also there will be a cornacopia were everyone spawns at like the movie and there will be several crates there, I hope you guys like this idea it would be really cool.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty Bigjgray1087 | 8552 Member

http://www.bvgstudios.net/t9p90-what-would-you-like-to-see-in-galaxy-of-combat#10344

Here is My Thoughts on how this can be done hope you guys like REad my post

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:39 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty Kittylactose | 8546 Member

Kittylactose
I think it would be just epic to have the cyclops as a combat vehicle and instead of its jack-hammer weapon (like in Halo Wars) it should have its own assault rifle (one that the cyclops holds with both hands) or have a chain-gun attached to its right arm or something. It would definitely spice things up a bit and make it harder for the Covenant.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:17 am

Jony
Kittylactose wrote:I think it would be just epic to have the cyclops as a combat vehicle and instead of its jack-hammer weapon (like in Halo Wars) it should have its own assault rifle (one that the cyclops holds with both hands) or have a chain-gun attached to its right arm or something. It would definitely spice things up a bit and make it harder for the Covenant.

New member,

Welcome to BVG forums(Welcome to war) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:48 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8955 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
Kittylactose wrote:I think it would be just epic to have the cyclops as a combat vehicle and instead of its jack-hammer weapon (like in Halo Wars) it should have its own assault rifle (one that the cyclops holds with both hands) or have a chain-gun attached to its right arm or something. It would definitely spice things up a bit and make it harder for the Covenant.

Im detecting an Avatar reference. JK. That would be cool because the cyclops could definetly be adapted for combat.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty SilentA98 | 8545 Member

SilentA98
LUISOWNSU2 wrote:It would be cool if you can make a game type were it's the hunger games and you have to survive like the movie and you have to find like crates hidden around the map and each night all the crates restock with supplies in them also there will be a cornacopia were everyone spawns at like the movie and there will be several crates there, I hope you guys like this idea it would be really cool.

... That sounds great actually, and really easy to do....

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty Darksolean | 8550 Member

Darksolean
it would be cool if you could use cut things like the gravity wrench or the cougar.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 9 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com