Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Blackdragon216 wrote:
You mean you can't click the tab?
http://www.bvgstudios.net/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=avatars
That is what i'm talking about!Smile Anyway,thank you about the link Very Happy

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:10 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Arco 'Parudee | 8967 Member

Arco 'Parudee
Some one should post all the tabs for the people who can't click them.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty stryking | 7675 The Floaty Green Dude

just dont use internet explorer its terrible and are website hates it, use chrome or firefox.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Blackdragon216 | 8999 Member

Blackdragon216
stryking wrote:just dont use internet explorer its terrible and are website hates it, use chrome or firefox.
I'm using Chrome but can't click them==
p/s:Anybody here like Assassin Creed? Very Happy

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:45 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Onva 'Alkalee | 8971 Member

Onva 'Alkalee

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:55 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Arco 'Parudee | 8967 Member

Arco 'Parudee

Yes thank you, this will help. You forgot two tabs though, friends and foes, and topics being watched.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Onva 'Alkalee
Arco 'Parudee wrote:

Yes thank you, this will help. You forgot two tabs though, friends and foes, and topics being watched.
it doesn't work on mine either =/ but what you do is take the link.
ex: "http://www.bvgstudios.net/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences"
get rid of the "preferences" so it looks like this "http://www.bvgstudios.net/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil="
then add the tab name to the end so it would become this "http://www.bvgstudios.net/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=avatar" from "http://www.bvgstudios.net/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil="

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Kevow of Rice | 8722 Enshrined Member

Kevow of Rice
Easter eggs, Easter eggs everywhere!!!!!!
Weapon balancing patches.
Menu/lobby avatars and emotes.
Race gametype.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8787 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
In battlefield, there is a button you can press while aiming at other players and vehicles. If they are enemies, you spot them and warn your teammates about them. If they are friendly, you can request assistance, a ride, or cover fire.

We need this in GOC, the maps are too big to be left alone. Usually, trying to get picked up in a vehicle consists of standing in front of the oncoming vehicle and hoping the driver doesn’t stop. This will really help with communicating with other teammates.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8985 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
SilentGamer64 wrote:In battlefield, there is a button you can press while aiming at other players and vehicles. If they are enemies, you spot them and warn your teammates about them. If they are friendly, you can request assistance, a ride, or cover fire.

We need this in GOC, the maps are too big to be left alone. Usually, trying to get picked up in a vehicle consists of standing in front of the oncoming vehicle and hoping the driver doesn’t stop. This will really help with communicating with other teammates.

I agree 100%, I love that feature and it is essential to team play

Also I know many games on the PC have a way that you could type to other player in different channels in the game, it would be good if they had that so communication in the game would be improved even more.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Knadan | 9032 Community Commissar

Knadan
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:In battlefield, there is a button you can press while aiming at other players and vehicles. If they are enemies, you spot them and warn your teammates about them. If they are friendly, you can request assistance, a ride, or cover fire.

I agree 100%, I love that feature and it is essential to team play

Also I know many games on the PC have a way that you could type to other player in different channels in the game, it would be good if they had that so communication in the game would be improved even more.
Agreed, although I think I would prefer voice communication, I understand that not everyone has a mic, so they might only be able to type.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Halo Wrexx | 7560 Legendary Member

Halo Wrexx
SPOILER ALERT! Do not open unless you want some info on H4!

Spoiler:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:08 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8985 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
Halo Wrexx wrote:SPOILER ALERT! Do not open unless you want some info on H4!

Spoiler:

I guess that could happen, but I would much rather leave the forerunners out of it.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Onva 'Alkalee
Ok I have somewhat of an idea while looking through the idea posts I thought it would be amazing, if there were like side missions that commanders could set missions for the group and everyone that participated and assisted would be given credit for assisting, things like sabotage, assault, ambush, etc. And get exp(if thats what there will be) and credits(if there is a currency for stuff) I just thought that would be cool if you could like set to assault a heavily protected base and get extra/bonus exp and currency for successfully completing the mission.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 pm

UltimateCovie97
Onva 'Alkalee wrote:Ok I have somewhat of an idea while looking through the idea posts I thought it would be amazing, if there were like side missions that commanders could set missions for the group and everyone that participated and assisted would be given credit for assisting, things like sabotage, assault, ambush, etc. And get exp(if thats what there will be) and credits(if there is a currency for stuff) I just thought that would be cool if you could like set to assault a heavily protected base and get extra/bonus exp and currency for successfully completing the mission.

Yeah, and if there are squad leaders they should be able to pick from different objectives that they want their squad/ team to do, such as defend or attack an area and how. Te squad should be rewarded for completing the objectives and shouldn't be penalized if they don't other than not getting a reward.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Blackdragon216
Halo 4 ending so sad....But i'm believe Cortana isn't dead Smile

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:52 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9220 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Blackdragon216 wrote:Halo 4 ending so sad....But i'm believe Cortana isn't dead Smile
1. This is the wrong thread for halo 4 discusion
2. That is a major spoiler, I haven't played halo 4 yet.
3. That's a cool avatar picture. I like it.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Mad Mike | 9039 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Blackdragon216 wrote:Halo 4 ending so sad....But i'm believe Cortana isn't dead Smile

That has actually already been spoiled for me, but still, not cool to post that here....

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Blackdragon216
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
1. This is the wrong thread for halo 4 discusion
It's for you Smile
Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Halo_Reach_-_Sangheili_Officer-1
p/s: May be the word "discusion" isn't right.I can't find it in dictionary

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:57 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9220 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Blackdragon216 wrote:ps: May be the word "discusion" isn't right.I can't find it in dictionary
Sorry, I meant discussion.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Kusa 'Aezotee | 7682 Viva La Sovereign

Kusa 'Aezotee
Blackdragon216 wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:1. This is the wrong thread for halo 4 discusion
It's for you Smile

p/s: May be the word "discusion" isn't right.I can't find it in dictionary
He meant "discussion". Close enough!

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Ersa 'Elaodee | 8974 Member

Ersa 'Elaodee
A mix of turf, terminal, headlong, and District for old Mombasa. Mombasa streets, ONI Alpha site, NMPD HQ with Dynamic weather, Day-night cycle, and New Alexandria as a skybox. If you combine these two it would allow for large scale urban warfare and for aerial combat over the city.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:48 am

UltimateCovie97
Ersa 'Elaodee wrote:A mix of turf, terminal, headlong, and District for old Mombasa. Mombasa streets, ONI Alpha site, NMPD HQ with Dynamic weather, Day-night cycle, and New Alexandria as a skybox. If you combine these two it would allow for large scale urban warfare and for aerial combat over the city.

And that would be awesome!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Ersa 'Elaodee | 8974 Member

Ersa 'Elaodee
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Ersa 'Elaodee wrote:A mix of turf, terminal, headlong, and District for old Mombasa. Mombasa streets, ONI Alpha site, NMPD HQ with Dynamic weather, Day-night cycle, and New Alexandria as a skybox. If you combine these two it would allow for large scale urban warfare and for aerial combat over the city.

And that would be awesome!
And if they make it so wrecked vehicles don't delete after a minute it would be perfect. The streets getting clogged with destroyed warthogs, tanks, and the occasional aircraft. Using the wrecks to block roads forcing enemy armored columns into chokepoints.

This would make it like true urban warfare: a tooth and nail fight from building to building for every inch.

ONI Alpha site and NMPD HQ will be UNSC strong points, each could provide benefits to the faction that controls them. ONI Alpha site will contain vital intel such as detailed maps of the city and underground. The UNSC can attempt to wipe the database preventing the covenant from getting the intel but it will deny their own use of it. Data deletion will take time like 15-20 minutes.

NMPD HQ would have large landing pads for dropships making it a safe place to land reinforcements and supplies. Like ONI alpha site the defenders can destroy the pads denying the enemy the advantage. They can be repaired but it will take time.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 17 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com