Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty Guest | Guest

Jony wrote:It's Section 8 Razz

But it's good idea.

Actually Jony, there are 2. Prejudice is on XBLA.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Jony wrote:
Kittylactose wrote:I think it would be just epic to have the cyclops as a combat vehicle and instead of its jack-hammer weapon (like in Halo Wars) it should have its own assault rifle (one that the cyclops holds with both hands) or have a chain-gun attached to its right arm or something. It would definitely spice things up a bit and make it harder for the Covenant.

New member,

Welcome to BVG forums(Welcome to war) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If you watch some of the recent Halo 4 footage, there will be a driveable walker in the campaign that fits this description.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty Jony | 9683 Admin My Ass

Jony
Rtas 'Vadum wrote:
Jony wrote:It's Section 8 Razz

But it's good idea.

Actually Jony, there are 2. Prejudice is on XBLA.

I never said there are not, sequel to that game.

First time, he said "Sector 8: Prejudice" but he changed it after I told him.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:12 am

Has anyone brought up duel wielding yet?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8787 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
It better be in, halo 4 already f***ed up the cannon because they took it out.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty 05-032 Mendicant Bias | 8566 Member

05-032 Mendicant Bias
117649 Future Shadow wrote:Has anyone brought up duel wielding yet?
I am most certain that it will be in! BVG are doing everything they can to make it as Halo-ish as possible. Including the Halo rings would also be a marvelous idea!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:52 pm

SilentGamer64 wrote:It better be in, halo 4 already f***ed up the cannon because they took it out.
I'm not to thrilled about them taking out duel wielding either, hopefully we see a return of it in Halo 5 or 6.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8787 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
117649 Future Shadow wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:It better be in, halo 4 already f***ed up the cannon because they took it out.
I'm not to thrilled about them taking out duel wielding either, hopefully we see a return of it in Halo 5 or 6.

It doesn't matter, the damage is done, the cannon is ruined. Master chief was able to duel wield in halos 2 and 3. And 343i is telling me master chief's upgraded suit can't handle 2 weapons at once? Bull$hit. For the sake of keeping what's left of cannon, I doubt 343i will include duel wielding again. If they do, it will make the cannon worse than it already is. Sad

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty Mad Mike | 9039 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
SilentGamer64 wrote:

It doesn't matter, the damage is done, the cannon is ruined. Master chief was able to duel wield in halos 2 and 3. And 343i is telling me master chief's upgraded suit can't handle 2 weapons at once? Bull$hit. For the sake of keeping what's left of cannon, I doubt 343i will include duel wielding again. If they do, it will make the cannon worse than it already is. Sad

Hey maybe he just doesn't feel like duel-wielding anymore? Razz Maybe he got tired of being a complete badass?
No, that still makes no sense...

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Well, hopefully they don't "close the casket" on Halo 3, I still play it so I can use my dual pistol gansta combo, or the badass 2x SMG combo, which I normally carry a 3rd for extra ammo.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Mad Mike wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

Hey maybe he just doesn't feel like duel-wielding anymore? Razz Maybe he got tired of being a complete badass?
No, that still makes no sense...
It seems like most of the weapons are 2 handed in Halo 4 anyways. Imagine someone dual wielding 2 grenade pistols. O_O That would be awesome and crazy at the same time.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty stryking | 7675 The Floaty Green Dude

they took it out cause it would clash with the other customizable portions of the game and it wouldn't be balanced, also its pointless if you dont have the spiker or smg.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm

SilentGamer64
stryking wrote:they took it out cause it would clash with the other customizable portions of the game and it wouldn't be balanced, also its pointless if you dont have the spiker or smg.

But still, there will still be the pistol, promethean and plasma versions of it as well. Why not duel wield those?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty Legal | 10272 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
SilentGamer64 wrote:
stryking wrote:they took it out cause it would clash with the other customizable portions of the game and it wouldn't be balanced, also its pointless if you dont have the spiker or smg.

But still, there will still be the pistol, promethean and plasma versions of it as well. Why not duel wield those?
Dual Wielding was pointless anyway. It was so ineffective. Who really cares unless it dual wielding swords. That would be cool.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Legal wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

Dual Wielding was pointless anyway. It was so ineffective. Who really cares unless it dual wielding swords. That would be cool.
I don't know, the SMG and Plasma Rifle combo was pretty unstoppable. Also dual needlers in H2 was a "killer" combo. Also there was a glitch in Halo 2 were you could dual wield swords, I think there's also a mod inn Reach as well, but ya, dual wielding swords would be awesome, a possibly skill for Elites that get ranked Zealot or above that.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Okay, I just posted this in the vehicle wishlist forum so I'm copying and pasting it here:
We could actually have a Covenant Cruiser (or any other suitable ship) that hangs in the planets orbit to provide a explanation as to how ground and air forces are getting their units and support. The same could go for the UNSC....wait a second, I just got a idea. What if, with the ships hovering above, deploying needed supplies/troops to ground forces, are engaging one another and players can choose to do space or ground/air battles. For instance, if the UNSC ship and Covenant ship are deploying supplies and units to the surface, people engaged in space combat can stop the opposing ship, by destroying or crippling it, from sending troops/supplies, thus crippling ground forces. However if the opposing ground team manages to successfully destroy the other teams ground forces, they can open fire with ground defense turrents (controlled by AI or players) to take down the enemies ship. That would throw more strategy into the mix. What do you all think.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty Mad Mike | 9039 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
What do you mean duel-wield is innefective?
If you had two maulers, one mauler one smg, one smg one plasma rifle, or even two plasma rifles and meele you would kick ass! You wouldn't even need shotgun or sword that was pretty much just as effective, and even more effective in some cases.

It looked badass, and the gameplay with it was awesome!

Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Legal
Mad Mike wrote:What do you mean duel-wield is innefective?
If you had two maulers, one mauler one smg, one smg one plasma rifle, or even two plasma rifles and meele you would kick ass! You wouldn't even need shotgun or sword that was pretty much just as effective, and even more effective in some cases.

Well I personally never dual wielded anything. Magnums are good enough for clearing up kills. Plasma Pistol was good for getting a 1 shot with just one pistol. Maulers would good by themselves and lets be honest NO ONE uses the Spiker. Plamsa Rifle are cool but good by themself and SMG may be the only thing worth Dual Wielding. Neelders in Halo 2 was good, ill admit that.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Mad Mike
Legal wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:What do you mean duel-wield is innefective?

Well I personally never dual wielded anything. Magnums are good enough for clearing up kills. Plasma Pistol was good for getting a 1 shot with just one pistol. Maulers would good by themselves and lets be honest NO ONE uses the Spiker. Plamsa Rifle are cool but good by themself and SMG may be the only thing worth Dual Wielding. Neelders in Halo 2 was good, ill admit that.

Two spikers where actually way better than two smgs in very close range! They where pretty effective but you would have to hit with all the spikes and not miss.

And yes, needlers where badass Smile

Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Legal
Well I personally never liked the Spikers. I dont think dual wielding is that big of a deal.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:29 am

SilentGamer64
117649 Future Shadow wrote:Okay, I just posted this in the vehicle wishlist forum so I'm copying and pasting it here:
We could actually have a Covenant Cruiser (or any other suitable ship) that hangs in the planets orbit to provide a explanation as to how ground and air forces are getting their units and support. The same could go for the UNSC....wait a second, I just got a idea. What if, with the ships hovering above, deploying needed supplies/troops to ground forces, are engaging one another and players can choose to do space or ground/air battles. For instance, if the UNSC ship and Covenant ship are deploying supplies and units to the surface, people engaged in space combat can stop the opposing ship, by destroying or crippling it, from sending troops/supplies, thus crippling ground forces. However if the opposing ground team manages to successfully destroy the other teams ground forces, they can open fire with ground defense turrents (controlled by AI or players) to take down the enemies ship. That would throw more strategy into the mix. What do you all think.

Hey guys, future shadow brought up a good point on how one of goc's game modes could work, what do you think?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:27 am

Legal
SilentGamer64 wrote:
117649 Future Shadow wrote:Okay, I just posted this in the vehicle wishlist forum so I'm copying and pasting it here:

Hey guys, future shadow brought up a good point on how one of goc's game modes could work, what do you think?
Pretty cool idea. But can it be done?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty Jenkins | 9422 Heroic Member

Jenkins
A Decal System where you could change your title and emblem?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:39 am

Legal
CryptoJenkins7 wrote:A Decal System where you could change your title and emblem?
No titles please.

I just want.
1) Armour Variants
2) Color changing system
3) Unique Emblem system (draw your own)
4) Custom Visor Colours
5) Loadouts similar to Halo 4
6) Armour Effects

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8985 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
They need to let us be able to repair the vehicles in GoC. It wasnt in any of the other Halo's but it would be great to have. It is very annoying when you bring a warthog back to base and just leave it their because it is hurt.

Do it like battlefield does (if you know what I am talking about) it would be very useful in halo

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 10 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com