Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty Mad Mike | 9011 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

The Infinity Smile

But for real, I would like sabers, phantom gunboats, shortswords (can they go in space?) Space banshees (with shields and stronger armor so theyre not 1 shot killed), and a fully armed pelican (im talking a chin turret, rocket pods, and maybe a turret in the rear like in halos 2 and 3). And the spirit would be cool too.
Boarding craft a la Halo 2's.

Forgot about those! :O Good idea!

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty Ersa 'Elaodee | 8946 Member

Ersa 'Elaodee
Mad Mike wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

What about the spirit dropship?

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty Mad Mike | 9011 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
Ersa 'Elaodee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

What about the spirit dropship?

Also good idea. In halo wars it had a gravity lift on it, it would be really cool for GoC!

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty Knadan | 9004 Community Commissar

Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

And I don't mean just the Covie one, I would like to see a UNSC one made at some point.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8759 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
Boarding craft? Those would be cool, but you also have to think about how that would work. What if you latched onto the side of a ship, but it didn't connect with a corridor on the inside?

I could see it working on hangars though, maybe it could even be a spawn room for players until the enemy brushes it off the ship with fighters.

And since its not canon anyways, you could always outfit phantoms with boarding tubes like in halo 4 if you really wanted to. You might even be able to do the same with pelicans.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty Ersa 'Elaodee | 8946 Member

Ersa 'Elaodee
SilentGamer64 wrote:Boarding craft? Those would be cool, but you also have to think about how that would work. What if you latched onto the side of a ship, but it didn't connect with a corridor on the inside?

I could see it working on hangars though, maybe it could even be a spawn room for players until the enemy brushes it off the ship with fighters.

And since its not canon anyways, you could always outfit phantoms with boarding tubes like in halo 4 if you really wanted to. You might even be able to do the same with pelicans.
Nah, it's just going to be "destroy the hangar door/Shield"

Maybe craft that can latch onto escape pod doors.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Knadan
Ersa 'Elaodee wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:Boarding craft? Those would be cool, but you also have to think about how that would work. What if you latched onto the side of a ship, but it didn't connect with a corridor on the inside?

Nah, it's just going to be "destroy the hangar door/Shield"

Maybe craft that can latch onto escape pod doors.
Now you're thinking with portals.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:12 am

Mad Mike

It would work REALLY smoth, there no technical problem with it.

What you need to do is just have pre-determined places where you can board! They can be even be marked out so you will find them easily.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:26 am

Knadan
Double line service tags, so we can show our clan and an abbreviation of our name. This doesn't have to be a feature at release, and could be added later.
Example:
22nd
KNDN

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8957 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
Mad Mike wrote:

It would work REALLY smoth, there no technical problem with it.

What you need to do is just have pre-determined places where you can board! They can be even be marked out so you will find them easily.

I personally like the idea of latching on to escape pod bays or breaking into the hanger.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty Blackdragon216 | 8971 Member

Blackdragon216
When we can play GoC?== I can't play Halo Custom any longer==

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty Jony | 9655 Admin My Ass

Jony
Blackdragon216 wrote:When we can play GoC?== I can't play Halo Custom any longer==

Then you should play Halo 2 Wink (It's for PC)

Anyway, Private Alpha will probably come 2013 early or so... Only most active users will be chosen. Public Alpha and beta will be for everyone.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9192 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Jony wrote:
Blackdragon216 wrote:When we can play GoC?== I can't play Halo Custom any longer==

Anyway, Private Alpha will probably come 2013 early or so... Only most active users will be chosen. Public Alpha and beta will be for everyone.
I'm active Very Happy

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Knadan
1st LT Knadan wrote:Double line service tags, so we can show our clan and an abbreviation of our name. This doesn't have to be a feature at release, and could be added later.
Example:
22nd
KNDN
No comments on this? None at all? Oh well. . .

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8957 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
Jony wrote:

Do you know when the public alpha and beta will come out, because idk if i am the most active member.

Are we sure there will be an alpha?

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty Legal | 10244 Viva La Sovereign

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:Double line service tags, so we can show our clan and an abbreviation of our name. This doesn't have to be a feature at release, and could be added later.
Example:
22nd
KNDN
No comments on this? None at all? Oh well. . .
I really like this idea!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Knadan
Legal wrote:
Example:
22nd
KNDN
I really like this idea!
Very Happy

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Knadan
Usable man portable mortars, make it happen dev team.
(Not necessarily right away.)

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:08 pm

UltimateCovie97
1st LT Knadan wrote:Usable man portable mortars, make it happen dev team.

If you are talking about something lil they have in Battlefield 3 then, yes...just yes.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 am

Knadan
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:Usable man portable mortars, make it happen dev team.

If you are talking about something lil they have in Battlefield 3 then, yes...just yes.
Something similar, although what I'm thinking of would need like a two to three man team. (Mortar carrier, ammo carrier, spotter; or something like that.)

Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 am

UltimateCovie97
1st LT Knadan wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

Something similar, although what I'm thinking of would need like a two to three man team. (Mortar carrier, ammo carrier, spotter; or something like that.)

I guess we will have to see how many people can fit in a game, if it is only 32 then that might not happen but otherwise, it would be cool. Still having something like this in the game adds a whole new level of siege attacks for the UNSC.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Knadan
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

I guess we will have to see how many people can fit in a game, if it is only 32 then that might not happen but otherwise, it would be cool. Still having something like this in the game adds a whole new level of siege attacks for the UNSC.
True on both counts.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8759 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
1st LT Knadan wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

True on both counts.

Remember missile pods from halo 3? They arent exactly mortars, but theyre missiles that shoot up, then come down. Same concept. A mortar weapon would be cool too.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:27 am

Knadan
SilentGamer64 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
True on both counts.

Remember missile pods from halo 3? They arent exactly mortars, but theyre missiles that shoot up, then come down. Same concept. A mortar weapon would be cool too.
Yeah, but those required a lock on for the way back down, I'm thinking of a dumb-fire mortar. (EG: doesn't need a lock on)

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:42 am

SilentGamer64
1st LT Knadan wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

Yeah, but those required a lock on for the way back down, I'm thinking of a dumb-fire mortar. (EG: doesn't need a lock on)

I dont even know why Im giving unsc suggestions, just another weapon to kill my fellow elites. :/

But the idea is inovative, and it would be interesting to see in game.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 19 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com