Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Jul Mdama | 8233 Member

Jul Mdama
I hope you guys let elites dual wield energy swords. I want that energy sword that Ripa 'Moramee has in Halo wars.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Blackdragon216 | 8957 Member

Blackdragon216
Jul Mdama wrote:I hope you guys let elites dual wield energy swords. I want that energy sword that Ripa 'Moramee has in Halo wars.
That will be cool because i'll play as a Elite when game ready:D

Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Rex | 9071 Enshrined Member

Rex

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Halo Wrexx | 7518 Legendary Member

Halo Wrexx
I really want to see some good voice acting actually lol

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:10 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike

That was awesome! :O

I really think two swords should be an option. The only difference with that should be that you swing alot faster and have a bigger chance of winning sword duels.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Jul Mdama | 8233 Member

Jul Mdama
Maybe we could have the option to press a button and make our character shout something really demeaning at the enemy. Sort of like WoW, but not as stupid or cheesy or lackluster. Sort of like like how in bf3 soldiers shout out stuff like "Let the bodies hit the floor!"(They actuallt say that.) but we have control over it.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9178 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Jul Mdama wrote:Maybe we could have the option to press a button and make our character shout something really demeaning at the enemy. Sort of like WoW, but not as stupid or cheesy or lackluster. Sort of like like how in bf3 soldiers shout out stuff like "Let the bodies hit the floor!"(They actuallt say that.) but we have control over it.
Or if we could use custom sprays like in Left for Dead 2.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:10 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8943 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
Blackdragon216 wrote:100+ player in 1 server.That will be a lagest game i have ever played =))
have you ever heard of planet side 2, it has literally thousands...

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8943 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
I am loving all of these ideas!

And BVG devs, I am begging you, PLEASE do not let the DMR kill vehicles (or any small arms for that matter, if you do, something inside me will die

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8745 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
UltimateCovie97 wrote:I am loving all of these ideas!

And BVG devs, I am begging you, PLEASE do not let the DMR kill vehicles (or any small arms for that matter, if you do, something inside me will die

One of the devs said somewhere that vehicles arent going to be made of cardboard <3

Dont worry Smile

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 pm

UltimateCovie97
SilentGamer64 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:I am loving all of these ideas!

One of the devs said somewhere that vehicles arent going to be made of cardboard <3

Dont worry Smile

Praise the good lord jesus! lol

But really that is good to know

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Rex | 9071 Enshrined Member

Rex
Oh god, please bring these.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:05 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Kevow of Rice | 8680 Enshrined Member

Kevow of Rice
Animation menu or tab. Purpose for it are for Machinimas, trolling, and plain time consuming fun.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
Large scale armored engagements, again it doesn't need to be in right away, but make it so.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
Make vehicles valuable resources not just things that spawn periodically and taken on suicide runs. Like maybe have vehicles be like ordinance that can be spawned by using player points obtained by doing any number of tasks.

And make it so clans/squads can pool their points.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:45 am

UltimateCovie97
PandorasBox12 wrote:Make vehicles valuable resources not just things that spawn periodically and taken on suicide runs. Like maybe have vehicles be like ordinance that can be spawned by using player points obtained by doing any number of tasks.

that sounds like a good idea, but that might take away the massive vehicle engagements, unless they have a system like planetside, and that works with that many people.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
PandorasBox12 wrote:Make vehicles valuable resources not just things that spawn periodically and taken on suicide runs. Like maybe have vehicles be like ordinance that can be spawned by using player points obtained by doing any number of tasks.

that sounds like a good idea, but that might take away the massive vehicle engagements, unless they have a system like planetside, and that works with that many people.

What I'm thinking is make vehicles expensive enough so that an individual player may have to save up over a period of time, nothing too long, but it would be easy for organized groups to build up/pool points together to quickly build up an armored battle group. (Like reward teamwork with more points or make vehicles less expensive to purchase if the credits are pooled)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:53 pm

UltimateCovie97
PandorasBox12 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

What I'm thinking is make vehicles expensive enough so that an individual player may have to save up over a period of time, nothing too long, but it would be easy for organized groups to build up/pool points together to quickly build up an armored battle group. (Like reward teamwork with more points or make vehicles less expensive to purchase if the credits are pooled)

I see what you meant now, I actually think that is a really good idea Smile

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Pandora's Box
UltimateCovie97 wrote:I see what you meant now, I actually think that is a really good idea Smile

Thanks, I just don't want vehicles going to waste when there are people who actually need them.

Plus I want to build the whole concept of teamwork in the game. Like I watch two channels on Youtube called CHKilroy and BeagleRush where they play ArmA II and PlanetSide 2 and I like how they use teamwork to overcome situations.

Like here a infantry battalion uses teamwork to halt an onslaught of an Armored Platoon and Airforces

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:I see what you meant now, I actually think that is a really good idea Smile

Thanks, I just don't want vehicles going to waste when there are people who actually need them.

Plus I want to build the whole concept of teamwork in the game. Like I watch two channels on Youtube called CHKilroy and BeagleRush where they play ArmA II and PlanetSide 2 and I like how they use teamwork to overcome situations.

Like here a infantry battalion uses teamwork to halt an onslaught of an Armored Platoon and Airforces
YOU WATCH CHKILROY AND BEAGLE TOO?!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Yep, I also watch Dslyecxi for a more technical/strategic version of their gameplays.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Yep, I also watch Dslyecxi for a more technical/strategic version of their gameplays.
Internet high five! Right now! (puts up hand)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Pandora's Box
1st LT Knadan wrote:Internet high five! Right now! (puts up hand)

*Slaps Laptop Screen* Yeah!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:54 pm

UltimateCovie97
Hopefully this game will end up like battlefield or planetside, were it is a shooter, but tactics must be used to win or be successful in combat.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Blackdragon216 | 8957 Member

Blackdragon216
UltimateCovie97 wrote:Hopefully this game will end up like battlefield or planetside, were it is a shooter, but tactics must be used to win or be successful in combat.
Yep!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:14 am

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 22 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com