Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

City of Tontra (RP Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 25]

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 9 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
I look at Mr. Thomas and inquire, "Are we heading to the training Facility Mr. Thomas?"
"No Psi-12, today we're heading to the lab..."
"..."
"We'll be there shortly..."
Then after a short time the driver says that the engine is starting to overheat, which makes no sense... But I guess it was okay that the car was failing as we reached the hospital's parking garage...

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:50 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 9 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
As they continue to punch and kick me I get happy. Happy? I say to myself. Why am I happy that they're punching me. "Hm." I push them off quite easily and proceed to go into twinkle toes stance. I effortlessly move around as if I'm gliding on the floor. They run at me and I dodge like they're moving 2 miles an hour. "Haha. I love twinkle toes."

Last edited by EpicGhostKilla121 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 9 Empty lordpyromon | 9177 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
the car begins to slow down but as I am about to lunge towards the car I get a call from my client. "yeah!?!" I bark into the phone "don't, it's not him." and he hangs up. I take my client's word for it and I drop to the earth and walk away.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 9 Empty Rex | 9071 Enshrined Member

Rex
I finally make it, running full sprint, then tackle one of the thugs , probably breaking one of his ribs on impact.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:57 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 9 Empty Pandora's Box | 9238 Grammatical Wizard

Pandora's Box
As we exit the car the driver pulls out a M7 SMG and watches the entrance as Mr. Thomas leads me to the elevator. When we enter the elevator starts to go down instead of up...

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:58 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 9 Empty EpicGhostKilla121 | 8954 Enshrined Member

EpicGhostKilla121
One of the thugs comes at me in a boxer position. "Haha! You tryin to be Mayweather?" "Who's Mayweather!?" "Nevermind. Come at me bro!" He comes with a few jabs that all miss. I counter with a straight, left, right uppercut combination. He falls to the ground as I hit him with bricks. "Whoa! What happened bro? You done?" He's out cold. I look at the other man that just tackled the other thug. "Hi! Who are you?"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:01 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
I then realize that he's one of the people that I saw in my dream. "Hmm...a pure soul."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Rex
Hi. You alright? What happened?

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:04 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
"I don't know. Some thugs wanted to fight. So we fought. Ha, nothing much else to say bout it actually. This might sound weird but, we need to stick together. Also I need help getting more people like you together into one place." He looks at the man with a look as if he's known him his entire life.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:07 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 9 Empty lordpyromon | 9177 Friendly Dragon Slayer

lordpyromon
as I continue walking I see two people in what seems to be a giant landfill, I just ignore it until I see two giant apes of people lying on the ground. "those two! they were the body guards of the gang leader that killed koyuki! how did they manage!?!"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Pandora's Box
As the elevator decends the is nothing but me, Mr. Thomas, and silence to fill this elevator. After five minutes of descent the elevator halts and the doors open to a room filled with guards wielding M7's. We step forward and the cieling emits a holographic scan. Then a door at the opposite end of the hall opens and we enter.
"This is the first time you've visited a lab, hh Psi-12?"
I just nod slightly and continue to follow him. When we stop we meet a women and a man. I only know the man, he's roughly 24 and his name is Tau-04.
"Hello, I'm Dr. Hult. It's nice to finaly meet a Psi-class!"
She seemed to be the classic, overly enthusiastic and optomistic blond. She was about 30 though, which is pretty young for a doctor...

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Pandora's Box
I ignored her as those types of people were only a bother if you started a conversation with them...
"Oh... ummm okay then... Well Mr. Thomas--"
As I looked at Tau-04 his eyes seemed almost empty, like he had given up or something. Was there a task here that needed to be completed? and if so how could it be that difficult to make a Tau-class loose hope?
"Hey! Psi-12! Hey!" I faintly hear before a sharp pain enters my skull, I look over to see that Mr. Thomas had hit me and reply, "Yes, sir?"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
As I look around the cave entrance I start to get a little sleepy. *yawn* "I'm getting tired. So dude what do you say? Wanna do the group up thing?"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Rex
*looks at him confused* Uh.. I dunno..

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:23 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
"Alrighty then. We're buddies now! Come on!" Being excited about meeting someone he trips and falls on the cave floor. "Ow, that hurt. What's this?"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 pm

lordpyromon
I see one of the thugs begin to shift like he's trying to get up. I quickly run over to make sure he stays down.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Pandora's Box
"You are to enter that door to the left, after that you will commence with the training exercise."
I nodded and left for the left door, only glancing over my shoulder to notice Tau-04 entering the right side door... When I enter I see a stun baton and instinctively wield it. As the wall to the front moves I see the lumbering hulk of a man that is Tau-04 on the other side wielding a lead "staff" that in his hands looked like my baton... He suddenly charged me out of nowheres and I side stepped and dashed behind him instinctively jabbing his Auxillary nerve in his right shoulder with my stun baton. And with this the lead staff dropped to the floor.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Rex
..."Okay then...---Whoa, you alright?"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:33 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
I start to get up. "Yea, I'm alright. Who's that?" Looks at the other man that comes over to the thug.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 pm

lordpyromon
the thug gets up and staggers towards the one of the two people that just tripped. "Oh no you don't!" I shout as I draw my katana, slice the thug clean in half and burn the body.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:40 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 9 Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
While searching for a book I glance at my watch, it's almost time for the announcement, but I don't care, it doesn't concern me.
A few minutes later I hear a shot from the plaza, sounds like an SRS, pretty serious firepower.
I drop my book and dash for my 'Hog and the gear inside it.
I get ready to rock and roll, getting into my armor and loading my weapons.
Now that I'm ready I drive to the square, finding several people under attack by thugs I bark out a warning, no response from the thugs. I open fire, shooting the thugs kneecaps; the people they had attacked flee.
I see a young man (Rex) heading off to the wastes, I decide to catch up and get information.
I see him at a rocky outcropping with binocs, but something causes him to dash off further into the wastes. When I reach where he was, I see the fight and head there myself.
As I approach I see the fight finish and another person arrive.
He proceeds to cut up one of the thugs from the fight and I hear their conversation as I get closer...
"...cared for me and you call me brutal!?! How dare you!"
"Haha! Calm down buddy. You just cut a guy in two. No matter how you see it that was brutal."
I see this third young man look at the one I followed.
"So what is your name again?"

Last edited by 1st LT Knadan on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
"Oh god. He's brutal.."

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Pandora's Box
But then Tau-04 unexpectedly swings his, currently paralyzed, arm like a group of chains and makes contact with my sternum sending me flying 2.5 meters back. I think to myself, "Well thats what I deserve for letting my guard down, but not again" As he races towards me shoulder down. I side step again, but I feel my lungs being gripped tightly by my ribs. Tau-04 technically has teh edge over me in hand-to-hand combat because they were created with a decreased sense of pain and increadible strength, but there is a reason his eyes looked empty before we began this fight...

Last edited by PandorasBox12 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 pm

lordpyromon
"this man assisted in the murder of the only person who ever cared for me and you call me brutal!?! How dare you!" my hands and the ground under me catch on fire as my rage rises.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 pm

EpicGhostKilla121
"Haha! Calm down buddy. You just cut a guy in two. No matter how you see it that was brutal." Looks back at the person he met a few minutes ago. "So what is your name again?"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 pm

City of Tontra (RP Thread) - Page 9 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com