Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

A few months ago here at BVG Studios the team went dark in an attempt to make headway on Halo: Galaxy of Combat. There were many events that took place, delaying everything further and damaging most of the community that we still had. However, to those dedicated few that have stuck with us through good times and bad, your pains and trouble were worth the wait.

First off, BVG Studios has been completely redesigned. I went through the website code and recycled it to give it a more modern and edgy feel. However, the team is completely aware that many pages may look off due to the fact they have not been updated to fit aesthetically with the overall design of the site. Over the next few days we planned to have all of those issues sorted out.

Many months ago the team was looking into launching a trailer, hoping to show off game-play and the progress we had made. With the very little we had then this idea was constantly pushed back. This has been something that continues to bug every member of BVG so that is why we are going to right that wrong, right now. Below you can gaze your eyes upon one of our biggest achievements, we hope you enjoy.

Now I'm sure many of you have questions about what you've just seen, it's a lot to take in especially after how poor our first 2 trailers were. Speculating is also welcomed on the forums if you'd like. This Thursday (June 28th) we will be having a livestream, so make sure to get on around 5pm (Central) to get all the latest news on Halo: Galaxy of Combat!

Until the next update, stay bright!

Share this post on: reddit

001 Contrite Mediation

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:50 am  001 Contrite Mediation

Things are probably worse. We don't even know if anyone is still working on GoC! I'm sorry guys. I love y'all, but I'm going inactive until we actually have a website to post on. BVG needs to learn how to balance community and development.

plasmafish43

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:43 am  plasmafish43

I think its over Sad

Mad Mike

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 am  Mad Mike

It ain't over while we still have a thread to post in!
It ain't over untill Dred stops with his spams and shenanigans!
It ain't over while we still have cheesecake!
It ain't over while we still have bricks to throw at Justin!
It ain't over while Gwendolyn is still lurking arround!

Loyal Citizents of BVG! We have gone through many challanges. A revelution, a fierce troll, the rage of Swanton, the strictness of Wiltz, the deteriation of the forums.

Where are not just a forum, we are a community. And I'm not going to give up on all of that while we still have this single thread!

And I also declare myself the president of BVG.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:42 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

BVG is doing fine. This site is not, but the dev team is in a good spot right now.

Sergeant Novan

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:47 am  Sergeant Novan

KUSA HAS GIVEN US HOPE!

Mad Mike

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am  Mad Mike

And now for something completely different:

The one thing that has always been really terrible about planetside 2 is the map design. The enviroment always has a barren, empty copy/paste feel. But when this map gets released planetside will officially be one of the best FPS games in history:

plasmafish43

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:03 pm  plasmafish43

Yay for hope! Smile

CWO4anthony321123

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:57 pm  CWO4anthony321123

Mad Mike wrote:It ain't over while we still have a thread to post in!

Loyal Citizents of BVG! We have gone through many challanges. A revelution, a fierce troll, the rage of Swanton, the strictness of Wiltz, the deteriation of the forums.

Where are not just a forum, we are a community. And I'm not going to give up on all of that while we still have this single thread!

And I also declare myself the president of BVG.
Hellz to the yes!!!Smile 

lordpyromon

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:38 am  lordpyromon

(Not gonna happen for I am already the lord.)
Preach it brotha!!!

SlashedTortoise

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:53 am  SlashedTortoise

Mad Mike wrote:And now for something completely different:

The one thing that has always been really terrible about planetside 2 is the map design. The enviroment always has a barren, empty copy/paste feel. But when this map gets released planetside will officially be one of the best FPS games in history:

ive never played crysis 2 but that map looks insanely cool!!

SlashedTortoise

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:01 am  SlashedTortoise

lordpyromon wrote:

(Not gonna happen for I am already the lord.)
Preach it brotha!!!

i will stick around as ive been here from pretty much the beggining and been through good and bad but BVG seriously need to learn to at least show something now and again... theyve literaly not even told us stuff for months and months and months so is there any reason for us to stay :/

camycamera

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 am  camycamera

SlashedTortoise wrote:

its PlanetSide 2.... not Crysis 2...

and that trailer does a crap job of showing what else there is in there. there are huge bases within these massive trees, its amazing, i'm surprised they didn't show it.

Knadan

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:03 pm  Knadan

'sup folks, I'm back from the main stuff I had going on this summer.

SlashedTortoise

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:42 pm  SlashedTortoise

camycamera wrote:
SlashedTortoise wrote:

its PlanetSide 2.... not Crysis 2...

and that trailer does a crap job of showing what else there is in there. there are huge bases within these massive trees, its amazing, i'm surprised they didn't show it.

oh sorry xD and thas even better then Razz

CWO4anthony321123

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:34 pm  CWO4anthony321123

CWO4anthony321123

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:36 pm  CWO4anthony321123

1st LT Knadan wrote:'sup folks, I'm back from the main stuff I had going on this summer.
Welcome back LT.Smile 

lordpyromon

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:56 am  lordpyromon

It's a good thing I've recently become addicted to planetside 2 then. (Even if everyone on my server are complete idiots)
All hail the Vanu sovereignty!

lordpyromon

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:12 am  lordpyromon

I'm bored and can't go to sleep so how about I show you my initial reaction to BVG's current state:

this was originally going to be part of an opening skit for a Final fantasy rant (to explain the katana and crazy hair).

SlashedTortoise

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 am  SlashedTortoise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCC4-gYpnc4

so this guy is the new doctor.... think i could get back into doctor who

lordpyromon

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:01 pm  lordpyromon

oh my god, I'm the only one left.

I
am
LEGEND

CWO4anthony321123

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:00 pm  CWO4anthony321123

lordpyromon wrote:oh my god, I'm the only one left.

I
am
LEGEND
I
AM
BUZZKILL
Razz 

Knadan

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:03 pm  Knadan

CWO4anthony321123 wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:oh my god, I'm the only one left.

I
am
LEGEND
I
AM
BUZZKILL
Razz 
OH SNAP!

camycamera

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:06 pm  camycamera

you know, you guys should really go on the skype chat moar often.

Mad Mike

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 am  Mad Mike

lordpyromon wrote:

]
It's a good thing I've recently become addicted to planetside 2 then. (Even if everyone on my server are complete idiots)
All hail the Vanu sovereignty!
You're probaly the only one who plays Vanu here on BVG Razz Although I'm surprised that none of the elites here are vanu.

SlashedTortoise

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:47 am  SlashedTortoise

ah when you finally think you got rid of me i come back xD whether you like me or not.... im always here >Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com