Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

A few months ago here at BVG Studios the team went dark in an attempt to make headway on Halo: Galaxy of Combat. There were many events that took place, delaying everything further and damaging most of the community that we still had. However, to those dedicated few that have stuck with us through good times and bad, your pains and trouble were worth the wait.

First off, BVG Studios has been completely redesigned. I went through the website code and recycled it to give it a more modern and edgy feel. However, the team is completely aware that many pages may look off due to the fact they have not been updated to fit aesthetically with the overall design of the site. Over the next few days we planned to have all of those issues sorted out.

Many months ago the team was looking into launching a trailer, hoping to show off game-play and the progress we had made. With the very little we had then this idea was constantly pushed back. This has been something that continues to bug every member of BVG so that is why we are going to right that wrong, right now. Below you can gaze your eyes upon one of our biggest achievements, we hope you enjoy.

Now I'm sure many of you have questions about what you've just seen, it's a lot to take in especially after how poor our first 2 trailers were. Speculating is also welcomed on the forums if you'd like. This Thursday (June 28th) we will be having a livestream, so make sure to get on around 5pm (Central) to get all the latest news on Halo: Galaxy of Combat!

Until the next update, stay bright!

Share this post on: reddit

EpicGhostKilla121

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:56 am  EpicGhostKilla121

it must be a picture of a babies fist then Razz

Wiltz

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am  Wiltz

I'm a baby?

CWO4anthony321123

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:34 pm  CWO4anthony321123

I todally bumped the brofist. Very Happy Razz

LH Justin

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 pm  LH Justin

Jony wrote:Justin joined back!
Yeah, I'm sort of back.

Jony

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 pm  Jony

LH Justin wrote:
Yeah, I'm sort of back.

Can I ask what are you doing? I though you are web designer, but didn't Noble do this site?

LH Justin

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 pm  LH Justin

Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Yeah, I'm sort of back.

Can I ask what are you doing? I though you are web designer, but didn't Noble do this site?
Yeah, he did. I'm not doing any web design this time (if I did I would move this place off Forumotion and build a new theme in Invision).

I'm making textures for a few guns. I asked Emre to keep my role here small. My return is also temporary. I plan to only stay long enough to finish all the textures I get assigned to do.

Jony

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:01 pm  Jony

LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Yeah, I'm sort of back.

Yeah, he did. I'm not doing any web design this time (if I did I would move this place off Forumotion and build a new theme in Invision).

I'm making textures for a few guns. I asked Emre to keep my role here small. My return is also temporary. I plan to only stay long enough to finish all the textures I get assigned to do.

Ahh, ok.

EpicGhostKilla121

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 pm  EpicGhostKilla121

Wiltz wrote:I'm a baby?
no your fist is...uh nevermind..

halonerd4life

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 pm  halonerd4life

How you hosting the live stream? are there gonna be links?

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:15 pm  Kusa 'Aezotee

halonerd4life wrote:How you hosting the live stream? are there gonna be links?
There will most likely be an announcement, or a link in this thread.

Darksolean

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:16 am  Darksolean

I hope they show us some new gameplay soon, I loved the last one.

Halo Wrexx

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 pm  Halo Wrexx

I was expecting another update as an anniversary but I guess I was wrong Sad

mini0013xx

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:47 am  mini0013xx

-Deleted-

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:06 pm  Kusa 'Aezotee

mini0013xx wrote:-Deleted-
-Never Existed-

FutureShadow202

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:01 pm  FutureShadow202

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:-Deleted-
-Never Existed-
-Nonexistant-

CWO4anthony321123

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 pm  CWO4anthony321123

Why are forums locked?Sad 

001 Contrite Mediation

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:14 am  001 Contrite Mediation

Emre is still working on them or something. He said in Skype that he would unlock it soon.

mini0013xx

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:58 am  mini0013xx

Yeah, the whole forum is locked, and Emre is pissed. His anger will probably die down anywhere from tomorrow or within the week. I don't exactly know what happened, but it was something.

-censored-

Almost said something I shouldn't have there.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:59 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

People causing issues. He might unlock them eventually...

CWO4anthony321123

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:05 am  CWO4anthony321123

Jesus!!! What is he trying to cover up this time?

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:46 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

CWO4anthony321123 wrote:Jesus!!! What is he trying to cover up this time?
People complaining.

gwenp00l

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm  gwenp00l

in all of the honest, no wonder of a relaunch would be in a tribulations of a coliseum as if startled.
Because if of it an veritably of apex, then the one that in all of temporal is traveling thru the coniferous forests and through which he would then find the gargantuan fungus mutants would then be a cyclic and of ocular would then reuse as per thermodynamic of the swan and be regurgitated out and through of a funnel. of course the pertaining of a enclosed to debacle of topically would a incarceration is of a detriment to and a damoclean structural could in parabole be likened. as if.
be as that and the hybridization of oligarchic merge would such a issued be of ailment to multiversal and this is clear to the a sediment. as could all globules be of indictment, there the patricians would endure and of orwellian be as the torment and endlessly of vociferous and such as rodents or even judas be of adrenaline will. so ensue mayhaps there fore as the wasteland would judicially be. as the mutated of the aqueous and would rise up and as a plasmic substantially. do trust and reverence to the only would draining as the hemoglobin would into infinitesimal carcass as remedial of blessing.
so in a really would as a vizier one repelling all of symbiotic as to revolving all systematic through and toward. and all as calamity would indeed surely replete oasis to a of vortex in all of pyrrhic in subtraction of to circumvent the is hypothermic and a catatonic would exist and of perpetual be sustained through as lacking the influx as entropy

mini0013xx

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 pm  mini0013xx

Zezima wrote:in all of the honest, no wonder of a relaunch would be in a tribulations of a coliseum as if startled.
Because if of it an veritably of apex, then the one that in all of temporal is traveling thru the coniferous forests and through which he would then find the gargantuan fungus mutants would then be a cyclic and of ocular would then reuse as per thermodynamic of the swan and be regurgitated out and through of a funnel. of course the pertaining of a enclosed to debacle of topically would a incarceration is of a detriment to and a damoclean structural could in parabole be likened. as if.
be as that and the hybridization of oligarchic merge would such a issued be of ailment to multiversal and this is clear to the a sediment. as could all globules be of indictment, there the patricians would endure and of orwellian be as the torment and endlessly of vociferous and such as rodents or even judas be of adrenaline will. so ensue mayhaps there fore as the wasteland would judicially be. as the mutated of the aqueous and would rise up and as a plasmic substantially. do trust and reverence to the only would draining as the hemoglobin would into infinitesimal carcass as remedial of blessing.
so in a really would as a vizier one repelling all of symbiotic as to revolving all systematic through and toward. and all as calamity would indeed surely replete oasis to a of vortex in all of pyrrhic in subtraction of to circumvent the is hypothermic and a catatonic would exist and of perpetual be sustained through as lacking the influx as entropy

Can't tell if faking, or just faking.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:07 pm  Kusa 'Aezotee

I don't even care. Hello Gwen-like person.

camycamera

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 pm  camycamera

Zezima wrote:in all of the honest, no wonder of a relaunch would be in a tribulations of a coliseum as if startled.

WERDS WERDS WERDS WERDS WERDS WERDS

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com