Welcome to the Bay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

A few months ago here at BVG Studios the team went dark in an attempt to make headway on Halo: Galaxy of Combat. There were many events that took place, delaying everything further and damaging most of the community that we still had. However, to those dedicated few that have stuck with us through good times and bad, your pains and trouble were worth the wait.

First off, BVG Studios has been completely redesigned. I went through the website code and recycled it to give it a more modern and edgy feel. However, the team is completely aware that many pages may look off due to the fact they have not been updated to fit aesthetically with the overall design of the site. Over the next few days we planned to have all of those issues sorted out.

Many months ago the team was looking into launching a trailer, hoping to show off game-play and the progress we had made. With the very little we had then this idea was constantly pushed back. This has been something that continues to bug every member of BVG so that is why we are going to right that wrong, right now. Below you can gaze your eyes upon one of our biggest achievements, we hope you enjoy.

Now I'm sure many of you have questions about what you've just seen, it's a lot to take in especially after how poor our first 2 trailers were. Speculating is also welcomed on the forums if you'd like. This Thursday (June 28th) we will be having a livestream, so make sure to get on around 5pm (Central) to get all the latest news on Halo: Galaxy of Combat!

Until the next update, stay bright!

Share this post on: reddit

001 Contrite Mediation

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:06 pm  001 Contrite Mediation

I wonder who it is this time. *sigh*

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:15 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I wonder who it is this time. *sigh*
That's one of the older Gwen accounts actually, but I still don't know if it's really Gwen.

Mad Mike

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:51 pm  Mad Mike

HE'S BACK!? :O

This actually explains alot of the identity of Gwendolyn! It is one of the older accounts and the writing style is close to Gwendolyn's, although slightly different (it's been a long time since Gwen's last posts so it makes sense that it would change a little)

If this is Gwendolyn, it explains alot! The forum is in a VERY bad state right now, from what I know this is the only thread you can post in. Now think about this, if Gwendolyn was a random person like some of us thought, then why would he show up in this exact time? And why would he bother to find a way to post when the forum is seemingly dead?

I guess most of you have already guessed it, but this confirms that Gwendolyn is someone we all know very well, that visits the forums often.

I'm leaning towards Bloodbrothers, or Thel is still watching us.... or  *wait for the twist*...........

MAYBE IT'S SWANTON!!!! :O

SlashedTortoise

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:57 pm  SlashedTortoise

so whats the break down of the latest all?

mini0013xx

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:29 pm  mini0013xx

Mad Mike wrote:HE'S BACK!? :O

This actually explains alot of the identity of Gwendolyn! It is one of the older accounts and the writing style is close to Gwendolyn's, although slightly different (it's been a long time since Gwen's last posts so it makes sense that it would change a little)

If this is Gwendolyn, it explains alot! The forum is in a VERY bad state right now, from what I know this is the only thread you can post in. Now think about this, if Gwendolyn was a random person like some of us thought, then why would he show up in this exact time? And why would he bother to find a way to post when the forum is seemingly dead?

I guess most of you have already guessed it, but this confirms that Gwendolyn is someone we all know very well, that visits the forums often.

I'm leaning towards Bloodbrothers, or Thel is still watching us.... or  *wait for the twist*...........

MAYBE IT'S SWANTON!!!! :O

#conspiracy

Everybody should totally go here till the forums are unlocked.

www.boarded.forumotion.com

I am SO bad at advertising.

lordpyromon

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:50 am  lordpyromon

Zezima wrote:in all of the honest, no wonder of a relaunch would be in a tribulations of a coliseum as if startled.
Because if of it an veritably of apex, then the one that in all of temporal is traveling thru the coniferous forests and through which he would then find the gargantuan fungus mutants would then be a cyclic and of ocular would then reuse as per thermodynamic of the swan and be regurgitated out and through of a funnel. of course the pertaining of a enclosed to debacle of topically would a incarceration is of a detriment to and a damoclean structural could in parabole be likened. as if.
be as that and the hybridization of oligarchic merge would such a issued be of ailment to multiversal and this is clear to the a sediment. as could all globules be of indictment, there the patricians would endure and of orwellian be as the torment and endlessly of vociferous and such as rodents or even judas be of adrenaline will. so ensue mayhaps there fore as the wasteland would judicially be. as the mutated of the aqueous and would rise up and as a plasmic substantially. do trust and reverence to the only would draining as the hemoglobin would into infinitesimal carcass as remedial of blessing.
so in a really would as a vizier one repelling all of symbiotic as to revolving all systematic through and toward. and all as calamity would indeed surely replete oasis to a of vortex in all of pyrrhic in subtraction of to circumvent the is hypothermic and a catatonic would exist and of perpetual be sustained through as lacking the influx as entropy
oh no! this is bad, you are the persons that hath stolen my name, the one that escaped auschwitz and exerbated my lamborghini! the spawner of the infernal fungus mutants, go back to whence you came! your daysof destruction and excerbation and to stop the impersonations of thine people call off the demons and the monsters that you hath used to excerbate the wasteland into a fungal mess of deoxyribonucleic acid  alterations from the portcullis  of oblivion. you have overstayed your welcome you abhorrent malignant thus you must abscond from this ward of unanimity. your monkeyshine has gone into a state of abatement and so it is time that you do the same.

Aaaand scene.
How's THAT for a conclusion to the gwendolin/Gwendolyn saga huh?

SlashedTortoise

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 am  SlashedTortoise

Okay all, im doing map reviews and testing now when i can, so if anyone has maps they want reviews on then put it on ur fileshare and post on here saying:

Slashed: MAP NAME INSERT ERE
Player count:
Gametypes supported:
Base map:

and a description of the map if you want or you can go on here and put them:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst214605_SilentA98-s-Community-Forge-Feedback-Thread.aspx

Silent is the one who started it but im gonna do the same testing thing, dunno if its our silent or not but still Razz
and ill put a review either on here or there wherever you post the request and yeah Smile at the end of the month ill choose the top map ive reviewd and a number of stars out of 10 Smile cheers

SlashedTortoise

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 am  SlashedTortoise

-Airsoft Update-

Part 1 of the Urban airsofting is up!!
not a very exciting one but still an urban site, absolutly amazing site and its now my new local one!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBuImxvr3FU
Please like the video and sub if you want Razz Cheers all, Part 2 is just being checked over and should be available either today or tomorrow Smile

SilentA98

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:51 am  SilentA98

Sup Razz

This place looks a little... quiet....

EDIT: Holy cow, I haven't been on here in literally a year. That's crazy.

SlashedTortoise

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 am  SlashedTortoise

SilentA98 wrote:Sup Razz

HI! and yeah, lot of people have gone, were just the really dedicated members, the site is temporary and yeah Razz game looks amazing from what we've seen (which is hardly anything) Razz
and a year!! damn

SilentA98

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:34 am  SilentA98

SlashedTortoise wrote:
SilentA98 wrote:Sup Razz

HI! and yeah, lot of people have gone, were just the really dedicated members, the site is temporary and yeah :Pgame looks amazing from what we've seen (which is hardly anything) Razz
and a year!! damn

It's been tooo long. Too bad so many have left though :/ I guess that's what happens when there's only one thread open.

What's been going on with the game lately? I haven't heard any news about it in forever! (Basically since the last time I was on, so a year ago Razz)

SlashedTortoise

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:44 am  SlashedTortoise

SilentA98 wrote:
SlashedTortoise wrote:

HI! and yeah, lot of people have gone, were just the really dedicated members, the site is temporary and yeah :Pgame looks amazing from what we've seen (which is hardly anything) Razz
and a year!! damn

It's been tooo long. Too bad so many have left though :/ I guess that's what happens when there's only one thread open.

What's been going on with the game lately? I haven't heard any news about it in forever! (Basically since the last time I was on, so a year ago Razz)

the threads have only been like tha for a couple of days Razz and erm they had some models of buildings and tha that they showed but thas was months ago, maybe even longer so dunno Razz aparently there still workin on it Razz

SilentA98

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:58 am  SilentA98

SlashedTortoise wrote:
SilentA98 wrote:

the threads have only been like tha for a couple of days :Pand erm they had some models of buildings and tha that they showed but thas was months ago, maybe even longer so dunno :Paparently there still workin on it Razz

Ah, alright Razz

As for the game, hopefully they show more soon. It had so much promise! (Or at least, it looked like it did...)

EpicGhostKilla121

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:24 pm  EpicGhostKilla121

SilentA98 wrote:
I guess that's what happens when there's only one thread open.

Holy shiz. That's why I haven't been able to post anything. I've come back here like 5 times and I've been trying to post in every thread except this one. Lol. Can someone explain why there's only one thread open please? Oh, and sorry for my absence. I've been trying to come here but, blah blah blah has been going on.

CWO4anthony321123

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:58 am  CWO4anthony321123

EpicGhostKilla121 wrote:
SilentA98 wrote:
I guess that's what happens when there's only one thread open.

Holy shiz. That's why I haven't been able to post anything. I've come back here like 5 times and I've been trying to post in every thread except this one. Lol. Can someone explain why there's only one thread open please? Oh, and sorry for my absence. I've been trying to come here but, blah blah blah has been going on.
Swanton is being a pissy b1tch again. People were complaining, and he shut us down.Sad

mini0013xx

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:21 am  mini0013xx

Now THIS new design is damn sexy.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:01 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

mini0013xx wrote:Now THIS new design is damn sexy.
It does look nice.
Still a default one with issues though.

mini0013xx

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:45 pm  mini0013xx

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Now THIS new design is damn sexy.
It does look nice.
Still a default one with issues though.

Shh. People don't know that!

Sergeant Novan

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:34 pm  Sergeant Novan

Come back after 40 days of vacation and this happens...figures.

Although the new design looks really well done and pretty awesome.

Ash

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:24 am  Ash

/unlurk

I've been lurking here the entire time, waiting for an update...

/lurk

Kusa 'Aezotee

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:01 am  Kusa 'Aezotee

Why do you guys have to be coming back now? Haha

Mad Mike

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:37 am  Mad Mike

lordpyromon wrote:
Zezima wrote:in all of the honest, no wonder of a relaunch would be in a tribulations of a coliseum as if startled.
Because if of it an veritably of apex, then the one that in all of temporal is traveling thru the coniferous forests and through which he would then find the gargantuan fungus mutants would then be a cyclic and of ocular would then reuse as per thermodynamic of the swan and be regurgitated out and through of a funnel. of course the pertaining of a enclosed to debacle of topically would a incarceration is of a detriment to and a damoclean structural could in parabole be likened. as if.
be as that and the hybridization of oligarchic merge would such a issued be of ailment to multiversal and this is clear to the a sediment. as could all globules be of indictment, there the patricians would endure and of orwellian be as the torment and endlessly of vociferous and such as rodents or even judas be of adrenaline will. so ensue mayhaps there fore as the wasteland would judicially be. as the mutated of the aqueous and would rise up and as a plasmic substantially. do trust and reverence to the only would draining as the hemoglobin would into infinitesimal carcass as remedial of blessing.
so in a really would as a vizier one repelling all of symbiotic as to revolving all systematic through and toward. and all as calamity would indeed surely replete oasis to a of vortex in all of pyrrhic in subtraction of to circumvent the is hypothermic and a catatonic would exist and of perpetual be sustained through as lacking the influx as entropy
oh no! this is bad, you are the persons that hath stolen my name, the one that escaped auschwitz and exerbated my lamborghini! the spawner of the infernal fungus mutants, go back to whence you came! your daysof destruction and excerbation and to stop the impersonations of thine people call off the demons and the monsters that you hath used to excerbate the wasteland into a fungal mess of deoxyribonucleic acid  alterations from the portcullis  of oblivion. you have overstayed your welcome you abhorrent malignant thus you must abscond from this ward of unanimity. your monkeyshine has gone into a state of abatement and so it is time that you do the same.

Aaaand scene.
How's THAT for a conclusion to the gwendolin/Gwendolyn saga huh?

GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!!!

(Wait, did you say Gwendolin? Ok, now I'm pretty sure that it was just you who posted that in the first place Razz )

The Savior Of The Lost

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm  The Savior Of The Lost

In other news.
Halo: Spartan Assault has a higher Metascore than Halo 4.

CWO4anthony321123

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:57 pm  CWO4anthony321123

Dred wrote:In other news.
Because it is actually pretty good from what I hear.Very Happy 

camycamera

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:12 pm  camycamera

Dred wrote:In other news.

its funny how PC fans such as myself have been waiting for a new halo game on PC for so long, yet when they do, it is a F*KING MOBILE GAME, PORTED TO PC, ONLY AVAILABLE TO WINDOWS 8.

years of loyalty to MS, and how do they repay us? Xbox.

and also, since this is the only thread open, i just thought i would leave this incredibly... disturbing image i found on the interwebs. might spam it on skype as well.

BVG Studios Relaunch - 6/24/2012  - Page 3 Photo-165763

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com