You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Ideas and suggestion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 24]

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
SilentGamer64 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

It will probably be an easter egg or something.

Did you guys listen to the combat cast? They are planning to put in a cheesecake planet easter egg where you are 10x more powerful and can duel wield power weapons, like SNIPERS!!!
As I heard it, it was more a case of they had been thinking about doing something like that, but it doesn't mean they will do it with the final product.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty plasmafish43 | 8454 Member

plasmafish43
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:Cheesecake
There will probably be cheesecake in the game. If there isn't, I will be angry. You don't want to see me angry.

dont, he will shoot red lazers at us like he did to johnson, dont upset him

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8943 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
plasmafish43 wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:There will probably be cheesecake in the game. If there isn't, I will be angry. You don't want to see me angry.

R.I.P Sergeant Major Avery Johnson

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
plasmafish43 wrote:

He's still alive! And in halo 4 he get's a woman, he's been garanteed!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty UltimateCovie97 | 8943 Legendary Member

UltimateCovie97
Mad Mike wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

WWWHHAAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty Mad Mike | 8997 Gwendolyn's Minion

Mad Mike
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

WWWHHAAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 pm

UltimateCovie97
that has to be one of the strangest things I have ever heard in my life, but it was funny as hell

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8745 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
UltimateCovie97 wrote:that has to be one of the strangest things I have ever heard in my life, but it was funny as hell

After surviving the first halo's destruction by hugging an elite and getting lasered by the monitor, I can tell Johnson's excuse for coming back in halo 4 will be a doozie. Not to mention he'll be coming out of the closet with some woman!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9178 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
SilentGamer64 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:that has to be one of the strangest things I have ever heard in my life, but it was funny as hell

After surviving the first halo's destruction by hugging an elite and getting lasered by the monitor, I can tell Johnson's excuse for coming back in halo 4 will be a doozie. Not to mention he'll be coming out of the closet with some woman!
Don't forget the part where he gets infected with flood.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:58 pm

UltimateCovie97
well technically he didn't get infected, plasma radiation kept them away from him and he was able to escape along with some other survivors

But lets get back on topic

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty Knadan | 8990 Community Commissar

Knadan
UltimateCovie97 wrote:well technically he didn't get infected, plasma radiation kept them away from him and he was able to escape along with some other survivors

More specifically, that plasma radiation scrambled his nervous system, and since the Flood control creatures through their nervous system, they couldn't control him with his scrambled like that. So when a Infection Form tried to infect him, it didn't know what to do and died inside him, giving him his regenerative ability.

On Topic: I think it would be nice if we had some sort of APC, whether it's like an AMTRAC or something else, it would be nice.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:17 pm

UltimateCovie97
1st LT Knadan wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:well technically he didn't get infected, plasma radiation kept them away from him and he was able to escape along with some other survivors

More specifically, that plasma radiation scrambled his nervous system, and since the Flood control creatures through their nervous system, they couldn't control him with his scrambled like that. So when a Infection Form tried to infect him, it didn't know what to do and died inside him, giving him his regenerative ability.

On Topic: I think it would be nice if we had some sort of APC, whether it's like an AMTRAC or something else, it would be nice.

I think that is what the cougar will be, or at least it looks that way. And the covenant should have the shadow in the game

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty SilentGamer64 | 8745 Wort! Wort! Wort!

SilentGamer64
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

I think that is what the cougar will be, or at least it looks that way. And the covenant should have the shadow in the game

Yes, the cougar, elephant and even transport hog would all be good infantry transports for humans, covies will have the shadow, plus the advantage of 2 dropships, phantom and spirit. The question is how to balance it all.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Mad Mike
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

Don't forget the part where he gets infected with flood.

Actually, Johnson is a spartan I and they can't get infected by the flood for some wierd reason.

Search spartan I/Orion project on halo wiki for more info.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty 001 Contrite Mediation | 9178 The Floaty Green Dude

001 Contrite Mediation
Mad Mike wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Don't forget the part where he gets infected with flood.
Actually, Johnson is a spartan I and they can't get infected by the flood for some wierd reason.
Search spartan I/Orion project on halo wiki for more info.
It's because of the exposure he had to radiation; the radiation scrambled up his nervous system (actually a cover-up by ONI, the prototype enhancing drugs they gave him screwed him up). The flood controls an organism by sending electrical pulses along the spinal cord. It just guesses different "frequencies" until it controls the host. Since Johnson's nervous system's "frequency" constantly changes, the flood couldn't control Johnson and just gave up. It's explained in-depth in the novel.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:21 pm

UltimateCovie97
I was thinking about something today. Throughout the halo series there have been different types of the same vehicle (banshee, scorpion, pelican, phantom,etc) and although they were not big changes they could make a difference in combat.

Personally the thing that I want sorted out is the type of banshee, I would prefer the reach one with a bit better armor (so that a DMR can't kill it) I thought that type was more fast and something to actually fear when you saw it coming, it was also a better attack aircraft

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:00 pm

SilentGamer64
UltimateCovie97 wrote:I was thinking about something today. Throughout the halo series there have been different types of the same vehicle (banshee, scorpion, pelican, phantom,etc) and although they were not big changes they could make a difference in combat.

Personally the thing that I want sorted out is the type of banshee, I would prefer the reach one with a bit better armor (so that a DMR can't kill it) I thought that type was more fast and something to actually fear when you saw it coming, it was also a better attack aircraft

*Facepalm

Reach's banshee is the furthest thing from the original! You don't think bvg can take the halo 2 or 3 model, which had the same functions, and change the mechanics so its faster/stronger? What we need to look at is how long each model has been around. The halo ce and 2 model had the same skins, whereas 3's had it modified to match updated graphics, but it still had the basic proportions of the other two. Then reach comes along and makes it so awkward, giving it a huge cockpit and tiny twig wings. It never fails to amaze me how the hell it stays in the air.

Look, I respect your opinion, and mine is obviously the opposite, but can't we just have at least two different models in game? Or maybe we can switch between halo 3 and reach graphics or something, and the model changes with it, kinda like anniversary. I don't want to put anyone down, but some of the stuff 343i has done with halo 4 has really been pissing me off lately, and I want to make sure bvg gets this right.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:22 pm

UltimateCovie97
SilentGamer64 wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:I was thinking about something today. Throughout the halo series there have been different types of the same vehicle (banshee, scorpion, pelican, phantom,etc) and although they were not big changes they could make a difference in combat.

*Facepalm

Reach's banshee is the furthest thing from the original! You don't think bvg can take the halo 2 or 3 model, which had the same functions, and change the mechanics so its faster/stronger? What we need to look at is how long each model has been around. The halo ce and 2 model had the same skins, whereas 3's had it modified to match updated graphics, but it still had the basic proportions of the other two. Then reach comes along and makes it so awkward, giving it a huge cockpit and tiny twig wings. It never fails to amaze me how the hell it stays in the air.

Look, I respect your opinion, and mine is obviously the opposite, but can't we just have at least two different models in game? Or maybe we can switch between halo 3 and reach graphics or something, and the model changes with it, kinda like anniversary. I don't want to put anyone down, but some of the stuff 343i has done with halo 4 has really been pissing me off lately, and I want to make sure bvg gets this right.

Im not going to lie I think you have some really good ideas. The halo 2 or 3 model did look much better than reach's. You also have a very good point about making the halo 3 banshee faster and stronger.

But just letting you know, I was referring to the way that it felt to fly was much better than the others. It was more fast and nimble compared to the others which I liked. I actually agree with you about the look, I remember my self hating it.

And the last thing about what you said about halo 4 and I remember my friend telling me that they took away the banshee's crazy physics which would suck if that was true.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:42 pm

SilentGamer64
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
SilentGamer64 wrote:

*Facepalm

Im not going to lie I think you have some really good ideas. The halo 2 or 3 model did look much better than reach's. You also have a very good point about making the halo 3 banshee faster and stronger.

But just letting you know, I was referring to the way that it felt to fly was much better than the others. It was more fast and nimble compared to the others which I liked. I actually agree with you about the look, I remember my self hating it.

And the last thing about what you said about halo 4 and I remember my friend telling me that they took away the banshee's crazy physics which would suck if that was true.

Yeah, halo 4's banshee flys exactly like halo 2 and 3's, with the tricks slowed and all, but its still as weak as reach's, it's weapons work like reach's, and it overall looks like reach's model. It's almost like 343i forgot that this is a sequel to halo 3. What's with all the reach stuff?

Of course I already know, people got so used to reach, they wouldn't be able to/want to go back to halo 3 style gameplay, which is why we have stuff like loadouts, fall damage, no duel wielding, dmr's, even forge kept most of reach's pieces.

Reach wasn't as good as halo 3 imo, actually in most people's opinions. That's why I'm not liking all of the reach stuff in there.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 pm

UltimateCovie97
well that is better than what he told me. He said the it flew almost completely differently than any of them almost like a normal plane. I also hate how weak it is and how all of a sudden everyone is holding an AA gun.

Also if you look at it over all the years of war the banshee would have gain the armor like in halo 3 but would have remained just as powerful but I guess 343 forgot that

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm

UltimateCovie97
I watched the combat cast again last night and I am still trying to figure out the time period. I have heard a lot of different things and the cast has cleared some of that up.

When they discuss the part about the flood the devs mention that they want to focus on the human-covenant war. Then one of them says that they want the game to be from harvest to a certain point but then Swanton started talking about the subject.

So my final question is, (and I know that I have asked this a lot) will the game be just from harvest to reach or will it contain things from the other halo games like the battles on earth?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty The Governor | 7296 Viva La Sovereign

The Governor
UltimateCovie97 wrote:I watched the combat cast again last night and I am still trying to figure out the time period. I have heard a lot of different things and the cast has cleared some of that up.

When they discuss the part about the flood the devs mention that they want to focus on the human-covenant war. Then one of them says that they want the game to be from harvest to a certain point but then Swanton started talking about the subject.

So my final question is, (and I know that I have asked this a lot) will the game be just from harvest to reach or will it contain things from the other halo games like the battles on earth?

This aint the questions thread mate, theres a seperate area for that!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty Blackdragon216 | 8957 Member

Blackdragon216
I don't like the ODST HUD on Pre Alpha Teaser Trailer.Can you fix it like Bungie Style?
I'm sorry.My English is not good..

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:08 am

001 Contrite Mediation
Blackdragon216 wrote:I don't like the ODST HUD on Pre Alpha Teaser Trailer.Can you fix it like Bungie Style?
I'm sorry.My English is not good..
The Pre-Alpha trailer is not the finished product; it has probably been changed a few times by now.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 pm

UltimateCovie97
NapalmZombie wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:I watched the combat cast again last night and I am still trying to figure out the time period. I have heard a lot of different things and the cast has cleared some of that up.

This aint the questions thread mate, theres a seperate area for that!

okay sorry Ill try there

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Ideas and suggestion thread.  - Page 14 Empty Sponsored content |

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

THE BAY IS AN COMMUNITY FORUM. WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH BAY VIEW GAME STUDIOS.
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com